剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Tonight. One hour, two, tops.
音乐 潘趣酒 当然还有上帝
Music, punch, and the lord, of course.
-基♥督♥复活是什么 -抱歉
- What, uh, is Christ Rizen? - Oh, sorry.
基♥督♥复活是我们的乐队
Christ Rizen is our band.
那是特里和加布
That's Terry and Gabe.
-如果你来 你会认识杰夫 -我们是犹太人
- You'll meet Geoff if you come. - We're jewish.
真酷 那我们学《旧约》
Cool. We'll do old testament.
五点在畜栏
Corral at 5:00.
我们需要补给 尼克
We need supplies, Nick.
水 武器 我们必须准备好离开
Water, weapons. We must be ready to leave.
他们很快就会取下手铐
They're going to take the cuffs off soon.
你可以走来走去 看看这里
You can walk around and see the place.
不
No.
我看得够多了
吃吧 露西亚娜
Eat, Luciana.
我无法原谅他们做过的事
I can't forget what they did.
我知道
I know.
他们一给我解开 我们就走
As soon as they free me, we go.
怎么了
我希望大家能一起待在安全的地方
I just want us all to feel safe in one place.
我本来有机会做到
I had a chance to make that happen.
我本来有机会杀了他
I had a chance to kill him.
可是
But...
那样做并不会让我们安全
That would not have made us safe.
你知道的
And you know this.
这不是你 尼克
This is not you, Nick.
你不是个杀手
You're not a killer.
露西亚娜怎么样了
How's Luciana?
还活着
Oh, still alive.
我喜欢你那番讲话
I liked your speech.
我喜欢你那样说出他的名字
I liked how you said his name.
崔维斯
Travis.
让他变得重要
It makes him matter.
让他更真实
Makes him real.
他本来就很真实
He was real.
但你不是为此才说出他的名字
That's not why you said it, though.
不是出于悲伤 你是有意的
It wasn't out of grief. It was pointed.
你想提醒我们 你也是受害者
You wanted to remind us that you're a victim, too.
你觉得自己是受害者吗
You feel like a victim?
你现在是在分♥析♥我吗
Are you analyzing me now?
不是
No.
灾变前 你是做什么的
What did you do in the old world?
辅♥导♥员
Guidance counselor.
在高中吗
At a high school?
我从没上过高中
I never attended.
"特洛伊在某些校园社交方面有障碍"
"Certain social aspects of academia proved challenging for Troy."
你那时一定很寂寞
You must have been lonely.
不 不会 我
No, no. No, I, uh...
我有这个地方
I had this place.
我做的所有事 都是为了这里好
Everything that I do is in service to this place.
你父亲相信吗
Does your father believe that?
他能理解
Yeah, he understands.
复杂的问题需要复杂的解决方法
You know, complicated problems call for complicated solutions.
杀人并不复杂
Killing people's not complicated.
很简单
It's simple.
你瞧
Do you see?
你懂这个世界 你懂我
You understand this world. You understand me.
所以我才选了你
That's why I picked you.
但我没有 没有选尼克
But I didn't-- I didn't pick, Nick.
他和我是一起的
He comes with me.
不能分开
Package deal.
那你们之前为什么分开了
Why were you separated?
他为什么和陌生人在一起 而不是和家人
Why was he with strangers and not his family?
他没资格待在这里
He doesn't deserve his place here.
你心里清楚
I think you know it.
他会赢得资格
He'll earn it.
我早上才整理过床铺 特洛伊
That was made this morning, Troy.
去吧
不好意思
抱歉
两公升
停车
队伍排到三条街之外了
你认识丹迪先生吗
他活下来了吗
去排队
我不是来要水的
我来找丹迪 他是我的朋友
你跟其他人一样 排队等着
去排队
这给你
丹迪会不高兴的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Dante's not gonna be happy--
你这样做不对
Hey, you're making a mistake.
你这样做不对
Huh?! You're making a mistake!
你错了
This is a mistake!
维克多
Victor...
你看起来真糟糕
别
Don't.
-他们不欢迎我们 -大部分人不介意
- They don't want us here. - Most of them don't mind.
那些介意的 我们就赢取他们的信任
The ones who do, we win them over.
-你想赢取特洛伊的信任吗 -已经在办了
- You want to win over Troy? - Work in progress.
与此同时 你们俩都离他远点
In the meantime, both of you stay away from him.
我可能做不到
Not sure I can do that.
当然可以 尼克
The hell you can't, Nick.
你不知道什么事会激怒他
You don't know what sets him off.
他自己都不知道
He doesn't know what sets him off.
好吧 但如果留下来 我们得有所行动
Okay, but if we stay, we need to do something.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我已经在行动了
I'm doing something.
不 我是问你 尼克
No, what do you mean, Nick?
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
需要我的刀吗
Do you want my knife?
-你想行动吗 -我只是说
- You gonna do something? - All I'm saying is that...
我们应该去别的地方重新开始
We should start over somewhere else, okay?
找栋房♥子 种种庄稼
Like find a house, grow crops.
我们不是非得待在这里
We don't have to stay here, that's all.
-种庄稼更适合你 -我们有其他选择
- Farming's more your style. - We have options.
-我们不会离开 -为什么
- We're not leaving. - Why?
-我们不会离开 -你为什么
- We're not leaving! - Why are you so convinced
认定了这个地方 妈妈
that this is the place, mom?
因为我们别无选择
Because it's all we have.
因为没有比这里更好的地方
Because there's no place better.
因为我们把你从那个鬼地方救了出来
Because we hauled you out of that hell hole
崔维斯还因此送了命
and Travis died because of it.
露西亚娜待在这里不安全
Luciana won't be safe here.
他们让她进来了
They let her in.
万一他们赶她走呢
What if they make her go?
到时你就要做出选择了
You'll have a choice to make.
出事了
Something's wrong.
麦卡锡要侦察的范围只有几公里
That's not many klicks for McCarthy to cover.
他早该向我们汇报了
We should have heard back by now.
那条路线 你和查理飞过几次
How many times did you and Charlie fly that route?
四周里大概飞了六次
Six times in four weeks, maybe.
一般人会先敲门再进
People tend to knock before they enter.
还是说洛杉矶人的习惯不同
Or is this different back in Angel City?
大门没关
Front door was open.
你需要什么 麦蒂森
What do you need, Madison?
保证
Reassurance.
你收留了我们 我很感激 但是
You took us in and I thank you for that, but--
不客气
And you are welcome.
但这里有些人讨厌我们
But some people here resent us.
很正常
Well, that's natural.
你们是陌生人
You are strangers.
对特洛伊来说可不陌生
We're not strangers to Troy.
他做了什么
What did he do?
闯进了我们房♥间 还威胁尼克
Broke into our place, threatened Nick.
我希望你能管好你儿子
I'd like you to keep a leash on your son.
并让其他人接纳我们
And I'd like you to help us with the other people.
这个农场不是我说了算
The ranch ain't my autocratic plaything.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表