剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你害我花了不少钱
You just cost me a bunch of money.
好 走吧 拉他起来
Okay, let's go. Get him up.
你就是崔维斯
You're Travis.
你是墨西哥人
Are you Mexican?
不是
No.
波斯裔
Persian?
不是
No.
毛利人
Maori.
玻里尼西亚人
Polynesian.
流着战士血统呢
That's some warrior stock.
通讯中断前你和老家还有联♥系♥吗
Did you have contact back home before comms failed?
没有
No.
可惜啊
Oh, shame.
新西兰与世隔绝
New Zealand's isolated.
所以我才想
I just thought, uh...
或许你的族人躲过了这一切
maybe your people-- maybe they dodged all this.
或许他们的转变不同 或许完全没事
Maybe they turn different or not at all.
说不定能得到些信息
Could've learned something.
-现在也还有机会 -我妈和我妹妹在哪
- We may still. - Where's my mom and my sister?
-正在审查中 -别伤害她们
- Being processed. - Don't hurt them.
放轻松
Ease your mind.
我不是野蛮人
I'm not a savage.
真是...
That's--
真是好消息
that's good to hear.
这位女士需要帮助
This woman needs attention.
好 她会得到照料的
Yeah, she'll be taken care of.
不 她快死了
No, she's dying.
在此的每个人都会死
Everyone here dies.
这是我能给予伤残者
It's the only mercy I can offer
最大的仁慈了
for the sick and the maimed.
你可以坐下了
Now, you can take a seat.
他会杀了我们
He's gonna kill us.
不 不
No. No.
他对我们太好了
He's treating us too well.
你觉得那意味着什么
Why do you think that is?
不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
他似乎挺喜欢我们
He seems to like us.
他才不会带我们来喝杯茶就放我们走
He didn't just bring us here to drink tea and then let us go.
我会说服他
I'll convince him.
万一说服不了呢
And what if that doesn't work?
那我就扭断他手臂
Then I'll twist his arm.
强迫他做对的事
Force him. Make him do the right thing.
该死
Son of a bitch!
-妈 -一定有什么能用得上的
- Mom. - There's gotta be something here.
妈
Mom.
我被他们抓走前藏的
I hid it before they took us.
宝贝
Baby.
我没多想
I didn't think about it.
就藏了
I just did it.
你救了崔维斯
You saved Travis.
是吗 然后呢
Yeah, to what end?
我们会逃出这里
We'll get out of here.
我会带我们逃出去
I'll get us out.
怎么做
How?
如有必要 我会杀人
Killing if it comes to it.
如果真到了那个地步
And if it does, when it does,
由我来下手
it's me.
你的女人们有危险
Your women are in danger, bro.
至少她们不在这里
At least they're not in here.
如果他们在这里杀人
Well, if they're killing here,
你说在那边会干出什么事
what do you think they're doing there?
反正肯定不是好事
It ain't good, I promise you.
我叫史蒂文
I'm Steven.
你引起注意了 史蒂文
You're drawing attention, Steven.
我能带我们逃出去
I can get us out.
我只需要一个足够强壮的人来帮我
I just need someone strong enough to back me.
-你是他们关进来的第一个合适人选 -怎么做
- You're the first fit person they left. - How?
紧跟着我
Stay close to me.
你帮我逃离这个房♥间
You get me out of this room...
我就带我们逃出这里
I'll get us out of this compound.
下一个
Next up.
好了 轻点
All right, take it easy. Take-
快走
Keep moving.
不 求你了 不要啊
No. No, please, no! No!
不 不
No, no!
求求你 不
Please, no!
不 不
No! No!
不 不要啊
No! No, no, no!
不 不
No, no!
求求你 不要啊
Please, no!
我还有妻儿
I have a family!
求你了
Please!
求求你 他们不会知道的
Please, they'll never know.
他们不会知道的
They'll never know!
我不要变成那样
That's not gonna be me, man.
我绝不允许
I will not let that be me.
我不要那样死去
I won't die like that. I won't.
绝不
No way.
我不要那样死去
I won't die like that, I won't.
绝对不要那样死去
I'm not dying that way.
你这个状态 怎么帮我们逃出去
How are you gonna help us out of here in your condition?
因为我有强烈的求生欲
'Cause I got a strong will to live.
而且我造成的负担比她小
And I'm less of a burden than she is.
但我们在乎她
But we give a shit about her.
她是自己人 你不是
She's family, and you're not.
你怎么知道逃出去的方法
How do you know how to get out of here?
我以前认识一些彭德尔顿的士兵
I knew some pendleton jarheads.
我们常去同样的酒吧喝酒
We drank at the same bars.
灾变爆发时 兵站正在扩建
Depot was under expansion when everything went to hell.
所以下面有通道
So, you got sublevel access.
底下的下水道可以通往外面
Sewer tunnels run under us and out.
我们越过围栏后 又怎么做
So, if we get past the fence, what then?
我们沿着下水道往南走到边境
The tunnels take us south towards the border,
再沿着贩毒隧♥道♥进入墨西哥 就这么简单
narco tunnels take us into Mexico, simple.
我本来待在那里
I held up there.
你为什么要离开
Why'd you leave?
有人开枪射伤了我
Someone shot me.
我去找人帮忙 结果被抓来这里
I went looking for help and I got grabbed.
现在你别无选择
Look, you got zero options here, man.
好吗 没时间了
Okay? Zero time.
很快就轮到你了
Your clock gets punched soon.
我们必须开始行动
We have to move.
好吧 我会设法带我们离开这个房♥间
Okay. I'll get us out of this room,
你无论如何都要带他们俩穿过边境
you make sure those two get across the border no matter what.
-他已经死了11小时8分钟 -这不重要
- He'd been down 11 hours, eight minutes. - Who cares?
我们不知道他复活的时间
We don't know when he resurrected.
我睡着了
I nodded off.
滚出去
Get out of here.
我们必须在24小时内撤离这里 对吗
We have to be out of here in what, 24 hours?
对
Yeah.
我们杀两个吧
Let's do two.
-杀两个来开始最后一天 -特洛伊说我们不能
- Two to start the day. - Troy said that we can't--
特洛伊不在乎他们怎么死的
Troy doesn't care how they get dead.
我们来比赛吧
Come on, we'll make it a race,
增添一点乐趣
spice this shit up a bit.
过来
Come here.
-那两个 -不要啊
- Those two. - No.
不 求你了
No. No, please, no!
拜托 不要啊
Please, no, no!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表