剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
小麻烦 他们杀了八个我们的人
Sign of trouble? They killed eight of ours.
他们锯下了菲尔的...
They sawed Phil's...
奥托 遇害的可能会是...
Hell, Otto, that could've been--
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
好吗
All right?
你想让我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say?
你不需要我的允许
You don't need my permission.
你想走就走吧
You wanna go, go.
你不该出去的 崔博尔先生
You don't wanna go out there, Mr. Trimbol.
我已经下决心了
My mind's made up.
对不起 杰里迈亚
I'm sorry, Jeremiah.
迈克和你一起走吗
Mike going with you?
我全家人都一起走 特洛伊
My family's leaving, Troy.
三十年
30 years, huh?
他以前不这样
He wasn't always like that.
有些男人有了孩子后 就变得很娘们
Some men, they have kids, turns them into women.
他是创始人
He's a founder.
如果你连他都留不住
If you can't keep him here,
还怎么留住其他的人
how you gonna keep the rest of them?
那你想让我做什么
Well, what would you have me do, hmm?
给他们一个留下来反抗的理由
Give them a reason to stay, fight.
给他们个理由
Give them a reason?
有这些篱墙 民兵
Aside from the fences and the militia
贮藏和社区还不够吗
and the stores and this community, huh?
我张开双臂欢迎他们来到这里
I welcome them onto my land with open arms,
现在我得放下手臂跪在地上
and now I gotta get down on my hands and knees
求他们留下吗
and beg 'em to stay?
即将开战
There's a fight coming.
每离开一个人 我们都变得更弱
Everyone who leaves leaves us weaker.
去他的
To hell with this.
特洛伊
Troy!
别开门 吉米
Keep that gate closed, Jimmy!
-你父亲允许了 -我不管
- Your father gave the okay. - I don't give a damn.
你敢开门我就爆了你脑袋
You open that gate and I shoot you in the head.
打开车门
Open the door.
-不可能 特洛伊 -开门 弗农
- I'm not doing this, Troy. - Open the door, Vernon.
迈克 迈克 给我滚下来
Mike? Mike, get your ass out here now.
快点 给我滚下来
Come on, get your ass out here.
有人为我们牺牲了 迈克
People died for us, Mike!
是我们自己人 而你却一逃了之
Our people, and you're gonna run, huh?!
-真男人不会这样 迈克 -特洛伊
- It's not what a man does, Mike! - Troy. Troy!
特洛伊 让开 爸爸说了他们可以走
Troy, stand down. Dad said they could leave.
他是那么说 但没说可以带走农场财产
Yeah, he said they could leave, not with ranch property.
什么财产 这是他们的东西
What property? This is theirs.
他们加油了 汽油就是农场财产
They gassed up, didn't they? Gas is ranch property.
而且我很肯定他们从储藏室拿走了很多食物
And I guarantee you that they took plenty of shit from the pantry!
我要看清单 弗农
And I want to see an inventory, Vernon!
-我要审查 -这不是爸爸想看到的
- I want it inspected! - This is not what Dad wants.
我为什么要在乎爸爸的想法
Why should I give a damn what Dad wants?
他从来没在乎过我
He never gives a shit about me--
你这样不是在保护农场
You're not protecting the ranch.
你懂什么
The hell do you know about it?
你根本对这个农场一无所知
You haven't a clue what this ranch is about.
她才来了一周 就明白了
I mean, she's been here a week, and she gets it.
你要争取自己应有的还是拱手相让
You gonna fight for what's yours or you gonna surrender it, huh?
这不是由你说了算
That's not your call, is it?
你要争取还是拱手相让
You gonna fight or you gonna surrender?
你又不是这里的老大
You're not in charge, are you?
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you, huh?
-不要 爸爸 爸爸 -别打了 住手
- No! Hey, Dad, Dad. Dad, Dad. - No, no! Come on.
别打了
Come on.
该死
God damn it.
在找武器干掉老头吗
Looking for something to take out the old man?
我也有过这种想法
I've been there.
如果农场沦陷
It's the first thing folks will grab
大家会先来抢枪
if there's a run on the place.
很好
Good.
我还担心你会意气用事
I was worried you might do something rash.
对我的家人吗
To my family?
不 绝不会
No, no. Never.
不能怪我担心
Can't blame my worry.
不
No.
我这辈子唯一拥有的
All I've ever had in my-- my whole life
就是这个地方
is this-- this place and...
和这些人
these people, and...
我不知道
I don't know, it just...
我不懂
I don't understand, you know.
外面的世界
Like, the world out there,
已经
it's, uh--
满目疮痍
it's burned.
他们想亲眼看看
They wanted to see for themselves.
离开的人我都当他们死了
Anyone who leaves is dead to me.
迈克 他...
Now, Mike, he was--
他很软弱 但他...
he was soft, but he was--
他是我从小到大的好朋友
he's been my friend since I was a kid.
我被退学时 他留在了学校
He stayed in school when I got-- I got pulled.
但他从未放弃过我 从来没有
But he never quit on me. Never.
即使其他人都放弃了
Even when others did.
他没有放弃你 特洛伊
He didn't quit on you, Troy.
他只是选择了他的家人
He just stood by his family.
他都不愿正眼看我
He wouldn't look at me.
他...
He just...
真不知道对这种事该作何反应
Hard to know how to react to something like that.
你确保再没有人离开
You make sure no one else leaves.
不让他们重蹈覆辙
Save them from the same mistake.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
你们都立正站好
I want you all at attention.
这是个好开始
All right. That's a start.
追踪迈克 然后把他揍个半死
Tracking Mike down and beating his ass into the ground,
那才是个好开始
that'd be a start.
迈克已经走了 他不会回来了
No, Mike's gone. He's not coming back.
那件事到此为止
That's the end of it.
我不想再听到他的名字
I don't want to hear his name again.
从现在起 我们以身作则
From now on, we set an example.
我们要成为这个地方需要的模范
We become a model of what this place needs--
秩序 纪律
order, discipline,
指挥链
chain of command.
我们必须让其他人感到安全
We have to make those people up there feel safe.
否则他们全都会离开
Or they'll leave, all of them.
我们必须用生命来保护这个农场
We have to defend this ranch with our lives
否则他们都会被屠♥杀♥
or they will be slaughtered,
一个不剩
all of them.
我们只有这个地方
This place, this place is all we have.
而现在 它危在旦夕
And right now, it is... teetering.
只有我们能拯救它
And the only thing that can save it is us.
我不会在地上画一条线
Now, I'm not gonna draw a line on the floor.
我不会问你们是不是跟我立场一致
I'm not asking whether you're with me.
因为你们就是
You are with me, all of you.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了 长官
Yes, sir!
杰里迈亚 你在干什么
Jeremiah, what are you doing?
桌子应该放在这里
This is where it goes, right here.
你到哪儿去了
Where the hell have you been, huh?
我整晚独自在这喝酒
I've been drinking here all night, alone.
给
Here.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不是吧 你不喝酒
Come on. You?
特别是我 我热爱生活
Especially me. I'm high on life.
我喜欢你这么说
I like that.
慢点喝
Hey, slow down.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表