剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
杰里迈亚·奥托
特洛伊·奥托
尼克
Nick.
艾丽莎·克拉克
进来吧 大家都有晚餐吃
Come inside. There'll be dinner for everyone.
斯特兰德
Strand.
没事 我扶着你
You're good. I got you.
出什么事了
What happened?
这本该是刀片切黄油
This was meant to be a knife through butter,
-你说过不会有抵抗 -我的错
- No resistance, you said. - Mea culpa.
有人告诉了大坝的人你要来
Someone tipped off the dam that you were coming.
这超出了我的控制范围
It is beyond my control,
但现在都好了
but all is well now.
我们本该分配和饮用的水上漂浮着尸体
There are corpses floating in the water we're meant to distribute and drink.
我的人 伤亡人数
And my men-- casualties?
十几个兄弟死了
Dozen brothers dead.
十几个兄弟死了
A dozen dead brothers.
守卫投降了 求你了
The guards have surrendered. Please.
你的手下在屠♥杀♥工人
Your men are executing the workers.
我命令他们确保大坝安全 他们正在执行任务
I told them to secure the dam, and that's what they're doing.
在此期间 我需要换药和休息 护士
Meanwhile, I need my dressings changed and a rest, nurse.
之后我会听听此事详情
I'll have a full accounting later of the events.
并且参观一下这里
And a grand tour.
准备好说服我吧
Plan to be persuasive.
我妈妈呢
My mother?
躲起来了 暂时安全
Hidden. Safe for now.
-尼克呢 -他来警告我们 引起了这场破事
- And Nick? - He came to warn us, set off this shitstorm.
-我们现在要怎么做 -你要相信我
- What are we gonna do now? - You're gonna trust me.
我能让我们脱身 如果我们合作的话
I can get us out of this. If we work together.
何时才算个完呢
So where does it stop?
你该谢谢我 你还能活着问这个问题
You should be thanking me that you're alive to ask that question.
因为我觉得如果你别无选择
'Cause I think you might kill me
你也许会杀了我
if you didn't have a choice.
这是胡话
That's insane.
我吸毒时 你从未希望你接到那个电♥话♥吗
So when I was using, you never wished you'd get that call?
克拉克太太 我们有坏消息
"Mrs. Clark, we have terrible news."
一切就都结束了
It'd all be over.
我从来不希望你死
I never wished you dead.
那算什么样的妈妈
What kind of mother would that make me?
我不知道 也许是诚实的那种
I don't know. Honest maybe?
有时候负担太多了
I mean, sometimes the burden's too much.
你干掉特洛伊时 我从你眼神中看出来了
I saw it in your eyes when you went after Troy.
-他需要被♥干♥掉 -而这是你有权做的决定
- He needed to be put down. - And you get to make that call.
我当然有权 为了你妹妹 为了你
Yeah, I get to make that call-- for your sister, for you.
-不是为了我 -我们生活的世界就是如此
- Not for me! - It's-- it's the world we live in!
你总是生活在那个世界
You always lived in that world.
现在你可以做真正的自己了
Now it's okay for you to be who you really are.
去你的
Fuck you.
你才是危险人物
You're what's dangerous.
-有一天 你也别无选择 -这就是恐怖之处
- One day, you'll have no choice. - That's the scary part.
有一天 我也别无选择
One day, I'll have no choice.
因为有一天 妈妈 你也许对我别无选择
'Cause one day, Mom, you may have no choice with me.
我绝不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
除非你不得不如此 除非那是必须的
Unless you had to. Unless it was necessary.
-别说了 -你能下手吗
- Stop it. - Could you do it?
别说了
Stop it!
妈妈
Mom.
别动 丹尼尔
你这老顽固
你本该死了
很多次都是
待在这
我去找埃弗因
然后我们逃跑
你和我
你有高疼痛阀值
You have a high pain threshold.
因为我和白人佛教♥徒♥生活了多年
Years of living with a white Buddhist
他说话刻薄 还有张瑜伽垫
with a sharp tongue and a yoga mat.
我听说自恋狂会被佛教吸引
I hear narcissists are drawn to Buddhism.
真实自我其实是个谎言
The truth of the real self is a lie,
每个宗教都是如此
as it is in every religion.
我讨厌骗子
And I detest liars.
胜过一切
Above all else.
斯特兰德就是个好例子
Strand's an excellent example.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
艾丽莎
Alicia.
我是靠逼别人开口吃饭的
I've made my living holding others to the light.
斯特兰德帮我家人逃出了洛杉矶
Strand helped my family escape from Los Angeles.
你不认出他是因为你觉得受了他的恩惠吗
And you didn't acknowledge him because you felt indebted to him?
是啊 我们渐渐了解了他
Yes, we've gotten to know him.
遮掩也算是说谎 艾丽莎
A lie of omission is still a lie, Alicia.
我还以为我妈妈在这里
I thought my mother was here.
她和斯特兰德是朋友
Her and Strand are friends.
你妈妈叫什么名字
What's your mother's name?
麦蒂森
Madison.
她在这里
She is here.
或者曾经在
Or was.
斯特兰德放我们进来的条件之一是
One of Strand's deal points for letting us in,
我们会饶了一个叫麦蒂森的女人
we'd spare a woman by the name of Madison.
我希望我们还没杀她
I hope we haven't killed her yet.
如果她活着 还在这里 你会饶了她吗
If she is alive and here, would you spare her?
你妈妈是更大谈判的一部分
Your mother was a part of a larger negotiation.
而那个谈判破裂了
And that negotiation collapsed.
斯特兰德撒谎了
Strand's lies.
在这很短的时间里 我把你照顾得很好
I've served you well in a short time.
我可以继续这样做
I can continue to do so.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
饶了她吧
Spare her.
我会的
I will...
如果你跟我去坦皮科
if you come with me to Tampico.
我们坐船去休斯敦
We'll board my ship and sail for what's left of Houston.
你愿意吗
Will you do that?
你在测试我的忠诚吗
You're testing my loyalty?
我在测试你的智慧
I'm testing your wisdom.
-我愿意 -很好
- Yes, I'll do that. - Good.
等等
Hey. Hey! Hey, wait.
-冷静 麦蒂森 -洛拉和丹尼尔收留了你
- Hey! Easy, Madison. - Lola and Daniel took you in.
-庇护了你 -最多算是暂时庇护
- They gave you sanctuary. - Temporary sanctuary, at best.
代理人约翰要来了 我谈了笔交易来保护你们
Proctor John was coming. I made a deal for your protection.
你是为了救你自己
You made a deal to save your own ass.
我跟你说了带麦蒂森离开这里 我跟你说了离开
And I told you to get Madison out of here, I told you to leave!
但你非得固执
But you had to be stubborn.
你能把枪拿开吗
Can you please remove the gun?
艾丽莎来了
Alicia's here.
她跟代理人约翰在一起 他带她来的
She's here with Proctor John. He brought her here.
-这不可能 -他喜欢他的玩偶
- That doesn't make any sense. - He likes his toys.
也许他喜欢她到会放你走
Maybe he likes her enough to let you go,
但我可没把握
but I wouldn't bet on it.
-穿上 -为什么
- Put these on. - Why?
这样能让你们穿过大坝
It's how I move you through the dam.
我就在他们眼皮底下送你们出去
I'll walk you out right under their noses.
你们能穿上吗 一切都糟透了
Can you just do it? Everything's gone to hell.
按我的吩咐做
Just... do what I ask of you.
拜托
Please!
你的时间到了 是吧
Your time has come, hasn't it?
拜托 穿上制♥服♥
Please, put on the damn uniforms!
你做了什么
What did you do?
是谁
Who was it?
-丹尼尔 -天啊
- Daniel. - Oh, Jesus Christ!
-我是为了你 -别这样说
- I did it for you. - Don't say that!
但我离开他时 他还活着
But he was alive when I left him.
-你枪击了丹尼尔吗 -我没杀他
- You shot Daniel? - I didn't kill him.
这是我经历过的最糟糕的事
It was the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
-洛拉呢 -我放她走了
- And Lola? - I let her go.
你说会更容易的
You said it would be easier.
其实不是 我做不到
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表