剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
别
No, no.
给我
Come on.
给我
Come on.
早安 女士
Buenos días, se?orita.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
你要去哪
?A dónde vas?
去圣菲
Heading to Santa Fe.
我未婚夫在那里
My fiancé was there.
你是美国人
You're American.
圣菲很远
Long way, Santa Fe.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
给
Here.
我建议你从哪来回哪去
I suggest you head back from whence you came.
够了 够了
That's enough. That's enough.
找阴影
Find shade.
避开阳光 星夜出行
Stay out of the sun. Travel by starlight.
你能带我一程吗 拜托了
Can I get a ride? Please?
我回家有事
I'm needed back home.
我不会给你带来任何麻烦
I won't be any trouble.
我觉得你在那里会不自在
I don't think you'd be, uh, comfortable there.
那里你这种人不多
There's not many of your kind.
"我这种人"是什么意思
What do you mean "My kind"?
棕种人
Brown people.
你在农场帮不上忙
There's no use for you on the ranch.
祝你走得愉快
Enjoy your walk.
天啊
Oh, God.
奥菲莉亚 我的天使 我的爱
Ofelia, mi ángel, mi alma.
衣服能保护你不被阳光直射
Clothes protect you from the sun.
它们让我皮肤疼 爸爸
They hurt my skin. Papa.
我热死了 我必须躲起来
I'm boiling. I have to hide.
土地会保护我
The earth will protect me.
土地是个煮锅
The earth is a cauldron.
我必须躲起来 爸爸
I have to hide, Papa.
我必须躲起来
I have to hide.
我只想闭上眼睛
Just gonna close my eyes...
不 你必须保持清醒
No! No! You have to stay awake!
保持清醒
Stay awake.
奥菲莉亚 不不 我的爱
Ofelia, no, no, my love.
保持清醒
Stay awake.
保持清醒
Stay awake.
我原谅你
黑帽旅馆 有空房♥
这是给你的
This is for you.
我是凯尔塔卡
I'm Qaletaqa.
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia.
休息一下 奥菲莉亚
Get some rest, Ofelia.
你做了什么
What-- what did you do?!
你做了什么
- What did you do? - Ah!
告诉我
Tell me!
你做了什么
What did you do?
来吧 快点
Eh, let's move. Come on.
好 再放三具 快点
All right, three more. Okay? Come on.
这边需要点滴
I need an IV drip over here.
好
I got it.
抬高点
Keep it elevated.
该死
Aw, damn.
奥菲莉亚在昨晚的咖啡里放了粉末
Ofelia put something in the coffee last night, a powder.
什么粉末
What? What kind of powder was it?
她不知道
She didn't know.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You're sure about that? - Yeah.
她回这里 脸上的淤青
Her coming back here, the bruises--
全都是骗人的
it was just all bullshit.
这是针对民兵队的袭击
It was a hit on the militia.
他发烧了
He's burning up.
我们有抗生素 但如果不知道具体是什么...
We have antibiotics, but without knowing exactly what it is...
给他抗生素
Give him the antibiotics.
保住他的命
Keep him alive.
我知道你怎么想我
I know what you think of me.
我很怀疑 继续开
Yeah, I doubt it. Just drive.
那本不该致死
It wasn't supposed to kill.
只是让士兵生病
It was just supposed to make the soldiers sick.
你显然搞错了
Well, you missed that mark.
这样我们的人来就不会遭到抵抗 不会流血
So our people could come in unopposed without bloodshed.
"你们的人" 我们本来是一家人
Your people? We used to be your people.
尼克是你的朋友
Nick was your friend.
他不应该加入奥托一家
He shouldn't have joined the Ottos.
听听你说话
Listen to you.
斯德哥尔摩综合征的世界纪录都被你打破了
Set a world record for Stockholm syndrome.
我没有被洗♥脑♥
I'm not brainwashed.
尼克也许会死 你明白吗
Nick might die. Do you get that?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
他当你是家人
He treated you like family.
部落现在是我的家人
The Nation's my family now.
让我们看看他们有多想要回你
Yeah, well, let's see how bad they want you back.
是她
It's her!
我要跟沃克说话
I wanna talk to Walker!
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
他在餐厅里
He's in the diner.
我们走
Let's go, walk.
开门
Get the door.
麦蒂森·克拉克 你好
Madison Clark. Hello.
你杀了我丈夫 现在你的走狗毒了我儿子
You killed my husband. Now your pet's poisoned my son.
打破协议的一方是农场 不是我
The ranch broke the parley, not me.
打破协议的是我 因为你扣下了我女儿
It was me. I broke your parley 'cause you had my girl.
我不会失去她 我也不会失去我儿子
I wasn't gonna lose her and I won't lose my son.
-毒药是什么 -我们见面时我告诉过你
- What was the poison? - I told you when we met.
你涉足了必将失败的事
You bought into a lost cause.
-奥托一家... -我他妈不在乎
- The Ottos are-- - I don't give a shit!
我不在乎你怎么想奥托和他儿子
I don't care what you think about Otto or his son.
我不在乎你们的世仇 或你怎么想我
I don't give a damn about the feud or what you think about me.
你在乎你的死活吗
Do you care whether you live?
我不怕拉你垫背一起死
Oh, I'm happy to die, take you with me.
除非你告诉我 我儿子中的是什么毒
Unless you tell me what's killing my son.
炭疽
Anthrax.
不
No.
从动物皮毛中提取
Cultivated from animal hides.
没有解药
There's no cure.
这女人比杰克·奥托或他的任何亲戚
This woman is more of a man than Jake Otto
都更男人
or any of his relatives.
她可以离开
She's free to leave.
你儿子多大
How old is your son?
他19岁
He's 19.
如果他坚强 他会活下去
If he's strong, he'll live.
我的敌人不是你 麦蒂森
My fight is not with you, Madison.
离开农场 带上你的家人走吧
Leave the ranch. Take your family and go.
我们付出了太多 失去了太多
We've fought too hard, lost too much.
我们不会再逃了
We're not running anymore.
那你们就会死
Then you'll die.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你好啊 天使
Well, hello, angel.
阿比盖尔号♥
早安 甜心
Morning, sunshine.
有点像往日
It's kind of like old times.
是炭疽
It's anthrax.
奥菲莉亚告诉你的吗
Did Ofelia tell you?
不 我把她送回了黑帽保留地
No, I returned her to the Black Hat.
沃克告诉我的
Walker told me.
没死的人也会太虚弱 没法拿枪
Those who don't die will be too weak to hold a gun.
他们会趁机袭击我们
They'll attack while we're down.
至少我们知道要面对什么
Well, at least we know what we're dealing with.
好 集♥合♥民兵队剩下的人
All right, well, gather what's left of the militia.
杰克 除了我没剩几个人了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表