剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
快点 来不及了 快下去
Come on, we're not gonna make it. Hurry up.
这边
Over here!
快走
Venga!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
不 不要
No. No!
爆我头
Shoot me in the head,
求你了
please.
祝你狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他杀了我们一人
He got one of ours.
有两个人跑了
Two of his got away.
出了不少变数啊
Well, that mucks things up.
其实 你刚才打断了我和麦蒂森之间的
You know, you just interrupted a tender moment that
温存时刻
me and Madison were having.
没关系 她们都没事
It's all right. They're fine.
我会带她们回家
I'm gonna take them home.
我会保她们平安
I'm gonna keep them safe.
好 走吧
All right. Let's go.
下楼
Downstairs.
不 不要
No, no, no, no.
不去实验室
No, not the lab.
这位特维斯很特别
Travis here is special,
应该接受特别待遇
so we'll treat him as such.
带他从后面出去
Take him out back.
来
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我走不动了
不能停下 现在还不行
We can't stop, not yet.
得带你去安全的地方
I'm gonna get you safe.
我在拖你后腿
I'm slowing you down.
我不会丢下你
永远不会
永远不会
Nunca.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
走吧
We gotta move.
好
Okay.
敢动你眼睛就废了
You move, you lose your eye!
艾丽莎 去找辆能开的车
Alicia, go find a vehicle that works.
我去找特维斯 然后去找你
I'll find Travis. I'll come to you.
别动了
Stop moving!
停 别动了
Stop. Just stop.
什么
Que?
一段时间后 它们就不再吃受害者了
They stop eating their victims after a while,
你知道吗
did you know that?
我们发现了一些事
Something else we discovered.
血液冷却后 它们就失去了兴趣
Blood goes cold and they just kind of lose interest.
然后 尸体就会转变
Of course, then you turn.
想明白了吗
See how that works?
行尸的繁衍
Undead procreation.
大自然的大计划
Nature's grand plan.
继续走
Keep moving!
保持安全距离 混♥蛋♥们
Wide berth, assholes!
保持距离
Wide berth!
往哪边走 特洛伊 哪边
Which way, Troy? Which way?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
小心我不仅废你眼睛
I won't just take your eye,
还会把你脑子捅烂
I'll ram this into your goddamn brain!
那你就再也找不到你男人了
Then you won't find your man
而且你会死
and you'll be dead.
你真要逼我那样做吗
Are you really gonna make me do it?
你真要逼我动手吗
Are you really gonna make me do it?!
左边 左边 那栋建筑后面
Left, left, past that building!
退后
Back off!
你可以的
You can do it!
上啊 拿出角斗士精神 伙计
Come on, there you go. Gladiator-style that shit, man.
有点儿创意
Get creative!
我知道我可以
I think I can,
我知道我可以
I think I can,
我知道我可以
I think I can!
-我看他不行 -我也觉得他不行
- I don't think he can. - I don't think he can either.
-我敢打赌 -赌多少
- I'd put money on it. - How much?
2万
20k?
谁接
Who takes it?
你说了算 你说了算
Your call, your call.
好吧 赌局现在开始
All right. We're on right here.
表现不错
Very impressed...
毛利先生
Mr. Maori.
但你该省着点力气
But you should save your strength.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
哪条路 走哪条路
Which way? Which way?
你在找的是一个死人
You're looking for a dead man.
你说过你没有杀他
You said you didn't kill him.
你说...
You said...
你说你会放他走
Huh? You said you were gonna let him go.
你做了什么 你做了什么
What did you do?! What did you do?!
告诉我你做了什么
You tell me what you did!
女士 女士 女士
Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am, ma'am!
求你放了我兄弟
Please let my brother go.
杰克
Jake!
杰克 快把她拉开 快他妈把她拉开
Jake, get her off me! Get her goddamn off me!
我的家人在哪
Where's my family?!
女士 求你了 我知道我兄弟...
Ma'am, please, I know my brother--
我家人在哪里 他们在哪里
Where's my family?! Where are they?!
我不知道
I don't know!
我了解我兄弟 我知道他是咎由自取
I know my brother well enough to know he brought this on himself.
-杰克 -我知道这一点
- Jake! - I know that.
放开他吧
Just let him go.
我只是想找回我的家人
I just want my family back.
好的 好的
All right, all right, okay, okay.
你如果放了他
If you let him go,
我会照你说的做
I'll get you what you need.
我会找到你的家人 我保证
I will find your family, I promise you.
女士 看看你周围 你已经无路可走
Ma'am, look around you. You got nowhere to go.
我会找到你的家人
I will find your family.
-我要找回我的家人 -好的
- I want my family back. - Okay.
特洛伊
Troy! Hey!
住手
Hey, stop!
住手
Hey, stop! Hey!
特洛伊 我们不能伤害女人
Troy, we do not hurt women!
我们不能伤害女人
We do not do that.
我本来是在救她 杰克
I was saving her, Jake!
那么 她的家人在哪里
So, where's her family?
她男人在坑里
Her man's in the pit.
我不能
I can't!
不 我们不能停下
No, we can't stop.
我们不能停下
We can't stop.
我不能
I can't!
尼克
Nick!
尼克 尼克
Nick? Nick!
救救我们
Help us!
我在这里
I'm here!
救救我们
Help us!
给你
Here!
救救我们
Help us!
尼克
Nick!
艾丽莎
Alicia!
不 不不 不要
No. No, no, no, no!
崔维斯
Travis.
把他弄出去
Hey, get him out.
快让他出去
Get him out!
-麦蒂 -崔维斯
- Maddie. - Travis.
麦蒂
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表