剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
尼克
Nick?
你很快就会见到他
You'll see him soon.
还有多久
How much longer?
大概20分钟
We're about 20 out.
升高一点
Let's take her up a bit.
在高空会颠簸
She'll get knocked around in higher air,
但是听你的
but your call.
战鹰一号♥呼叫基地
Eagle One to base.
还有20分钟抵达 开始无线电静默 完毕
We're 20 out. Commencing radio silence, over.
查理 往南穿过迷失马峡谷
Charlie, thread Lost Horse Canyon a bit closer to the south.
我知道回家的路 杰克
I know the way home, Jake.
我想
I want to take it-- -
-我们遭到了袭击 -我知道
- We're taking fire! - I know, I know.
回避中 抓好了
Evading. Hold on.
战鹰一号♥呼叫基地 我们遭到了袭击
Eagle One to base, we've been hit.
崔维斯
Travis?
-崔维斯 -救救我
- Travis. - Help me.
崔维斯 你中弹了吗
Travis, are you hit?
液压系统失控了
I'm losing hydraulics!
崔维斯
Travis!
崔维斯 你在干什么
Travis, what are you doing?
救救我 救救我
Help me, help me.
崔维斯 你休克了
Travis, you're in shock!
待在你的座位上
Just stay in your seat!
停下 崔维斯
Stop! Travis!
杰克
Jake!
待在座位上
Get in your seat!
崔维斯 待在座位上
Travis, stay in your seat!
艾丽 不 艾丽莎
Ali-- No! Alicia!
崔维斯
Travis!
他下去了 他下去了
He's gone! He's gone, he's gone.
我们要硬着陆了 好吗
All right, we're going to land hard, okay?
抓好了
Hold on.
行尸之惧 第三季第二集
我们知道你们有医生
抱歉 我们没法帮你们
你们人太多了
我们没医生
撒谎的婊♥子♥ 我们知道有
我们没有
我女儿怀孕了
她需要一个房♥间
她需要一张床
拜托 太太
Por favor, se?ora.
抱歉
不 先生 拜托
No, se?or, no. Por favor.
不 先生
No, se?or.
放开我
放开我
赫克托
Hector!
冷静
住手
住手
各位 我能提供医疗服务
我是医生
和你们许多人一样 我受伤了
但我不能让你们受苦
太太
Se?ora...
让大家住进你的空房♥间
好让他们休息痊愈
也许也升级一下我的住房♥
And perhaps an upgrade in my own accommodations.
谢谢 谢谢
Gracias. Gracias.
你和我以后聊
You and I will have our moment.
你该谢谢我救了你
You should be thanking me for saving you.
不客气 混♥蛋♥
De nada, asshole.
我们等太久了
We waited too long.
这天气几小时内也不会好
This weather won't lift for a few hours.
我们需要加速步行
We need to double-time it.
我觉得她走不了
Yeah, I don't see that happening with her.
好吧
Okay, all right.
露西 我们要带你走
All right, Luci, we're going to get you out of here.
露西亚娜现在还算稳定
Luciana is as stable as she's going to get.
对我们开枪的人也许还在
Whoever shot us may still be out here.
他们为什么要这样做
Why would they do that?
-人们为什么要这样做 -也许没有任何原因
- Why would anyone do that? - Maybe no reason at all.
也许只是玩玩 但我们不知道 所以我们得走了
Someone playing with a toy, but we don't know, so we got to move.
无论如何 艾丽莎 你做了正确的事
For what it's worth, Alicia, you did the right thing.
你觉得崔维斯还活着吗
Do you think that Travis is out there? That-- -
不可能
No.
-也许 -不可能
- Maybe-- - No.
没人从那么高的地方掉下去还能活命
Nobody, nothing could survive a fall from that height.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
他走了
He's gone.
我们得走了 飞机残骸就是灯塔
And we got to move. The wreck's a beacon.
我熟悉这些山脉 我能带我们回家
I know these mountains. I can get us home.
崔维斯想那样的
Travis would want that.
你不知道崔维斯想怎么样
You don't know what Travis would want.
乔
Joe.
你又惹毛了谁被派来站岗啊
Man, who'd you piss off to draw guard again, huh?
你♥爸♥爸想跟你谈谈
Your father wants to talk to you.
杰克已经和他谈了吗
Jake already talk to him?
杰克不在这里
Jake ain't here.
这就是问题所在 他离开后再也没回来过
That's the thing, he ain't been here since he left.
他迟到了
He's overdue.
好吧 下车
All right, all right, get out.
-下车 -什么
- Get out of the truck. - What?
下车 去外面等着
Get out of the truck and wait outside.
快下来
Now, come on, get out.
乔 看好他们
Joe, watch them.
关上门
Close it.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
我们从原路返回 去找他们
Let's just backtrack and find them.
回哪里
Backtrack to where?
我们不知道他们在哪里
We don't know where they are.
你不知道你要去哪里
You don't know where you're going.
总比他妈等着好
Better than goddamn waiting.
才不是
No, it's not.
我们离开 迷路
We leave, get lost.
他们出现了 然后呢
They show up, then what?
他们得去找我们吗
They have to go find us?
现在反应过度可能害死我们
Overreact now could get us killed.
好吧
Okay.
如果他们不露面呢
And what if they don't show?
如果只有你我呢
Right? What if it is just you and me?
那时候该怎么办
What's the play then?
抱你妈妈
Hug your mother.
快做 快
Just do it now. Do it.
你从哪里弄到的
Where'd you get that?
昨晚停车时
Pit stop last night.
油罐车的储物箱里
Glove box of the fuel truck.
让我们一家团聚 拿走需要的东西
Bring our family together, take what we need.
阻止一切挡路的人
Stop anyone gets in our way.
你很勇敢 伙计
那不算糟糕
对吧
谢谢
Gracias.
好极了
Muy bien.
斯特兰德
Strand.
拜托 医生
她羊水破了
孩子要生了
求求你帮帮我们
斯特兰德医生
Dr. Strand?
做点什么 医生
是的 做点什么 医生
我们顺其自然吧
Maybe we let nature take its course.
如果难产 婴儿和母亲都会死
And if the baby's breached, both it and the mother dies.
-你怎么知道 -你得把手伸进去
- How can you tell? - You must reach inside her.
那不可能
Okay, that's not going to happen.
你在说什么
做点什么
快
我不是产科医生
你让这混♥蛋♥救治我们
让他把手伸进我妻子身体里
他是医生吗
是的 他是个很厉害的医生
那是我的孩子
是的 他会救你妻子和孩子
当然
大家都出去
走吧
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表