剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Bargaining power
让杰克好谈判
so Jake can make a deal.
我可不确定他们有心情谈判
Well, I'm not sure they're in a negotiating mood.
沃克重视这些骸骨
Walker values these relics.
这是一拖车的石头 珠子和垃圾
It's a trailer full of rocks and beads and bullshit.
你怕了吗 杰里迈亚
You scared, Jeremiah?
你最好小心点 孩子
Better be careful, son.
你也许不喜欢我的待客之道
You may not like my hospitality,
但我向你保证
but I guarantee you
你会发现我比他们好客得多
you'll find it better than theirs.
-杰克知道吗 -我想他所有怀疑
- Does Jake know? - I think he suspects.
-这改变不了什么 -这改变了一切
- It doesn't change anything. - It changes everything.
-我们站错边了 -哪边不重要
- We're on the wrong side. - Sides don't matter.
唯一重要的是未来
The only thing that matters is a future.
基于这个的未来
A future built on this.
妈妈 我知道他们对崔维斯做了什么
Mom, I get what they did to Travis--
不 不是因为那个
No, it's not about that.
我知道你想保护我们
I know you want to protect us from that.
我支持你 真的
And I'm with you, I am.
但是有些事
But there has to be some things,
有些线我们是不能跨的
some line we don't cross.
不然我们就和奥托一样了
Otherwise, we're just like Otto.
奥托活着 特洛伊活着
Otto's alive. Troy's alive.
特洛伊活着是因为我们为他撒谎了
Troy's alive because we lied for him.
什么
What?
他杀了崔博尔一家
He killed the Trimbols.
你早知道
You knew?
-艾丽莎 -格雷琴是无辜的
- Alicia-- - Gretchen was an innocent.
你为杀她的凶手辩护
And you covered for her killer?
你说的那些关于家人的话
All your talk about family?
我知道这很难理解
I know it's hard to understand.
根本无法理解
It's impossible to understand!
你跟他们一样 你更坏
You're just like them. You're worse!
-你无情无义 -别这样说
- You're heartless! - Don't say that.
-你没有感情 -艾丽莎
- You don't have feelings! - Alicia--
难怪爸爸心情那么压抑
No wonder Dad was so depressed!
他在跟一具他妈的尸体过日子
He was living with a goddamn corpse!
够了
Enough!
要不是我忙着让大家活下去
If I wasn't busy keeping everyone else alive,
我也会有闲暇玩感情的
I would have time for feelings.
我喜欢那种奢侈 我喜欢放纵自己
I'd love that luxury. I'd love to indulge myself.
但必须有人得坚强起来
But someone has to be strong.
必须有人让大家凝聚在一起
Someone has to keep everyone else together.
你根本不知道我肩负着什么
You have no idea what I carry.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
喂 我是宇航员瓦莱里·斯捷潘诺维奇·瓦什琴科
Hello, this is Cosmonaut Valery Stepanovich Vashchenko
喂 我是联盟号♥飞船的
Hello, this is Cosmonaut
宇航员瓦莱里·斯捷潘诺维奇·瓦什琴科
Valery Stepanovich Vashchenko of the spacecraft Soyuz.
见鬼 见鬼
Holy sh-- holy shit.
喂 你还在吗 能听见吗
Hello? Are you there? Do you read?
我是加州巴哈的维克多·斯特兰德
This is Victor Strand in Baja, California.
我听得非常清
I read you loud and clear.
你知道北美发生了什么吗 瓦什琴科先生
Uh, do you know what's happened in North America, Mr. Vashchenko?
北美
North America?
你听起来就像个美国人 朋友
You sound like an American, my friend,
以为任何事都只发生在自己身上
thinking everything happens only to him.
所以不只是这里吗
So, it's not just here?
我在计划返航的三天前
I saw the lights go out on the world
看到全世界的灯光都灭了
three days before my scheduled reentry.
一场震撼大戏
A dramatic show.
我是在我的墓地里跟你通话
I speak to you from my grave.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
至少你能去太空
At least you got to go to space.
我估计再没人有这个机会了
I doubt that anyone else will have the opportunity.
我愿意用这一切换最后一杯伏特加
I would give it all up for one last glass of vodka.
香槟怎么样
How about champagne?
"我快死了
"I'm dying.
好久没喝过香槟了"
Haven't had champagne in a long time."
契诃夫
Chekhov.
他的遗言
His final words.
"要么墙纸死 要么我死"
"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do."
-王尔德 -是的
- Wilde. - Yes!
"生在旅馆房♥间
"Born in a hotel room
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
and God damn it...
死在旅馆房♥间"
died in a hotel room."
奥尼尔
O'Neill!
是的
Yes.
"没说够的傻瓜才有遗言"
"Last words are for fools who have not said enough."
马♥克♥思♥
Marx.
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥
Karl Marx.
给我说说你的香槟 维克多·斯特兰德
Tell me about your champagne, Victor Strand.
一瓶1985年的
It's a-- a 1985...
唐·培里侬香槟王
Dom Perignon vintage.
喂
Hello?
瓦什琴科先生
Mr. Vashchenko?
信♥号♥♥不清了 朋友
You are breaking up, my friend.
世界转过去了
The world turns.
世界已经死了
The world is dead.
不 你死了世界才会死
Nah, the world will not die until you die.
别等到临终之时
Do not wait for your deathbed
才享受你的香槟 维克多
to enjoy your champagne, Victor.
替我喝一杯
Have a glass for me.
瓦什琴科先生
Mr. Vashchenko?
再见
Dosvedanya.
遗骨完好无损
Your artifacts are unharmed.
你为什么跟那些垃圾站一边
Why have you thrown in with this trash?
给我解释一下
Explain that to me.
自己这边的人有时没得选
You can't always choose your people.
我们可以终结这事 你和我
We can end this, you and me.
我们归还遗骨 分享我们的资源
We return your artifacts to you, share what we have.
换取和平 我们保留农场
In return, peace. We keep the ranch.
这是印第安人的土地
This is Indian land.
浸满了印第安人的血
It's soaked in Indian blood.
杰里迈亚·奥托有过自己的时代
Jeremiah Otto had his time.
那个时代过去了
That time is over.
我今天知道了你和奥托一家的纠纷
I learned about your fight with the Ottos today
我儿子告诉我的
from my son.
他给我了一些你可以收藏的东西
He gave me something for your collection.
据我所知这是你父亲
I understand this is your father.
你儿子在哪里找到的
Where did your son find this?
埋在一座老土坯房♥下面
Buried under the old adobe.
你们偷了遗骨以后
I've been thinking on my ancestors
我一直在想我的祖先
since you stole the reliquary.
这不够
It's not enough.
这不是我父亲
This isn't my father.
这是一个老白人的耻辱
This is an old white man's shame.
他不在乎遗骨
He doesn't care about the relics.
他要农场
He wants the ranch.
我们要在明天落日之前离开
We have until sundown tomorrow to clear out.
否则会死
Or die.
你们俩没去过蒙哥马利
You two have never been to Montgomery.
是的 你没带我们去过
No, you never took us.
你妈妈死时都没有
Not even when your mom died.
没错
No.
那里有个男人
There was a man there.
当地议员
A local councilman.
他有个美丽的妻子
And he had a beautiful wife and...
他们生了一个孤独的小女孩
they had a lonesome little girl.
小女孩知道所有人都爱她爸爸
The girl knew everybody loved her daddy.
他们爱他因为他知道所有人的名字
Just-- they loved him 'cause he knew everyone's name,
所有人孩子的名字
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表