剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
立刻
Now.
特洛伊
Troy!
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们是好人 不该落得如此
They were good people. They didn't deserve this end.
我们一家人 不像你们有所准备
Our family, we-- we weren't prepared like you.
我们是陌生人 但你们收留了我们
We were strangers, but you took us in.
我们喜欢上了这里
We've come to love it here.
我丈夫要能活着看到就好了
I wish... my husband had lived to see it.
但他被杀了
But he was killed.
崔维斯被杀了
Travis was killed.
杀他的人还杀了菲尔
He was killed by the same people who killed Phil
和我们在前哨站的人
and our people at the outpost.
同样的人
The same people...
沃克的人
Walker's people...
现在杀了我们的朋友们
have now killed our friends--
弗农 凯西 迈克
Vernon, Kathy, Mike...
-格雷琴 -太疯狂了
- Gretchen. - This is crazy, dude.
我亲眼见过沃克怎么对付他的受害者
I've seen firsthand how Walker treats his victims.
我在前哨站见过 现在又见了一次
I saw it at the outpost, and I just now saw it again.
你们共同建立了这个地方
You built this place together.
因此你们获得了安全和庇护
Because of that, you've been safe and sheltered.
你们没去过外面 我们去过
You haven't been out in the world. We have.
我告诉你们 外面什么都没有
I'm telling you, there's nothing out there.
如果你们离开 必死无疑
If you leave, you'll die.
沃克的人没有强大到逼我们离开
Walker's people aren't strong enough to force us off this land.
他们试图吓我们
They're trying to scare us.
他们想让我们这样
That's how they want us to go--
一次走一两家人
a family or two at a time,
在外面落单 没人能看见
out there alone where nobody can see,
民兵没法保护我们
where our militia can't protect us.
我们不能被拆散
We cannot let ourselves be fractured.
我们人更多
There are more of us.
武器更好
We're better armed.
我们一起留下 就能活
If we stay here together, we live.
是的
Yes. Yeah.
那真是令人印象深刻
That was impressive as all hell.
那是必要的
It was necessary.
你撒那么大的谎 晚上怎么能安睡
How do you tell a lie that big and sleep at night?
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我说的是事实
What I said was true.
这些人不会死 今晚不会
None of these folks will die, not tonight,
明天不会 也许很久都不会
not tomorrow, maybe not for a long time.
你和艾丽莎是安全的
You and Alicia are safe.
我睡得非常安稳
I'll sleep like a baby.
假设说是特洛伊干的
Say it was Troy.
本来就是
It was.
没人会相信我们
No one would believe us.
他们害怕外面的世界胜过害怕特洛伊
They're more afraid of what's out there than anything he could do.
你这样做之前应该先告诉我
You should've told me first before you did this.
你会反对的
You would've said no.
不 我理解
No. I get it.
我很反感 但我理解
I hate it, I get it.
我会支持你 就像我现在支持你一样
I would have backed you like I'm backing you now.
但别忘了他是什么样的人
Just don't forget what he is.
我出去不是为了那样做的 我发誓...
I didn't go out there to do that, I swear. I...
他欠我的
He owed me.
他必须直视我的双眼
He had to look me directly in the eye.
他必须当着我的面说
He had to say it to my face,
就像弗农对我爸爸说的那样
say it like Vernon said it to my father.
他欠我的
He owed me that.
他没那样做 对吗
He didn't want to do that, did he?
他说了一些话
He said some things, and...
我做了一些事
I did some things.
然后就变糟了
Then it went bad.
不是你想听到的吧
Not what you want to hear, is it?
你可以管理这地方 特洛伊
You could run this place, Troy,
但那样失控可不行
but not if you let things break like that.
昨夜你有掌控力 我看到了
Last night you had command. I saw that.
你的民兵看到了 他们回应了
Your militia saw that, and they responded.
你哥哥没有你的能耐
Your brother doesn't have what you have.
他不属于这里
He's not of this place.
你是幸存者 你是继承人
You're the survivor. You're the heir.
所以我最不想听到的就是你失控了
So, no, the last thing I want to hear is how you lost control.
这种事不能发生
That can't happen.
我不在乎你是怎么做的
I don't care how you did it.
我不在乎你为什么做
I don't care why you did it.
我只在乎你能不能控制住自己
All I care about is that you can control it.
要开战了 你必须拯救我们
There's a fight coming, and you have to save us.
你能做到吗
Can you?
能 女士
Yes, ma'am.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表