剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
因为当妈妈最喜欢的孩子是个沉重的负担
because what a burden it is being Mom's favorite.
-我不是为她做的 -不是吗
- I didn't do it for her. - No?
那你是为谁做的
Then who did you do it for?
如果你不是为她做的
If you didn't do it for her,
那你就是为农场 为这些人做的
then you did it for the ranch, for these people,
你不是那种人
and you're not that kind of person.
看看杀人让我们成了什么样 尼克
Look at what killing got us, Nick.
看看你变成了什么样
Look at what it's done to you.
我们还活着
We're alive.
我们总是想让她爱我们
We keep trying to make her love us.
她坏掉了
She's broken.
妈妈 完毕
Mom. Over.
妈妈 你在吗
Mom, you there?
完毕
Over.
我不想再当坚强的那个了
I don't wanna be the strong one anymore.
你是玛利亚·卢吗
Are you Maria Lu?
我们听说你能搞到水
We hear you can get water.
-你们要多少水 -一万加仑
- How thirsty are you? - 10,000 gallons thirsty.
没人有那么多水
No one has that.
我能凑齐一半
I can scrape together half.
那是我所有的水
It'll be all I got.
你们能给我什么
What do you have to offer?
但这个不够 我的朋友
But this, my friend, not enough.
还有十多罐
There's a dozen more where that came from.
我想我们能谈成
I think we can work something out.
-你需要我多久... -我能解决
- How soon would you like me... - I can fix this!
-给你搞来宝贵的水 -别碰我
- ...to get you the precious water? - Get off of me!
你告诉我
You tell me--
见鬼了 维克多
Holy shit, Victor.
-他做了什么 -麦蒂森 住手
- What did he do? - Madison, stop.
不管他做错了什么 我能弥补
Whatever he broke, I can fix it.
麦蒂森 拜托 他们会伤害你的
Madison, please, they'll hurt you.
如果你们得罪了
If you two are in the wrong
代理人约翰 那没得谈
with Proctor John, no deal.
我不想要自己人头落地 谢谢
I like my skull where it is, thank you.
什么代理人
Proctor who?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on, come!
我有个安全屋
Got a safe place for us.
进去
Go. Go.
你惹了多大♥麻♥烦
How much trouble are you in?
你包里装了多少宝贝
How much loot you have in that pack?
-这是补给 -你在跟玛利亚·卢谈生意
- It's supplies. - You were making a deal with Maria Lu,
-所以我知道是亮闪闪的东西 -别打岔了
- so I know it's something shiny. - Stop deflecting!
他们为什么要杀你
Why are they trying to kill you?
-与我们无关 -回答我 维克多
- It's not our concern. - Answer me, Victor.
他欠了这里统治者的债
He's in debt to the ruler of this place.
和你一起旅行的这位帅哥是谁
Who is this handsome man you're traveling with?
-凯尔塔卡·沃克 -维克多·斯特兰德 幸会
- Qaletaqa Walker. - Victor Strand. Pleasure.
我们该走了
We should leave now.
好 我们只用回卡车
All right, we just need to get
然后就能离开
back to the truck and we can get out of here.
很不幸 只有还清债才能离开
Unfortunately, no one leaves until their debts are paid.
我们没债
We have no debt.
你被困在这里了
You're trapped here.
我做了一个鲁莽愚蠢的决定害了自己
I made one rash, stupid decision that compromised me,
但我会克服的 我一向如此
but I will overcome it, as I do.
你拒绝离开酒店时 这就是你的雄伟计划吗
Was this your big plan when you refused to leave the hotel?
不 我去找了一位老朋友
No. I reconnected with an old friend.
他控制着提华纳附近的一座水坝
controls a dam near Tijuana.
他对我显然没有我对他友好
He wasn't as fond of me as I was of him.
-水坝 -你不想去那里的
- A dam? - You don't wanna go there.
那里的人也想杀你吗
Do they wanna kill you, too?
人们要么爱我 要么恨我 沃克先生
People either love me or hate me, Mr. Walker.
没有中间
Never indifference.
但我留在这里有充足的理由
But there's a good damn reason why I'm still here.
所以说是的
That's a yes.
好了 我们休息一下吧
All right, we just need to rest.
来吧 明早再想办法
Come on, we'll find our way through this tomorrow.
-好 -好
- Fine. - Fine.
但床是我的
But the bed is mine.
-这不多 但是... -她上周就病了
- It's not a lot, but... - She was sick last week.
简直不可能
It's kind of impossible.
放回去
Put it back.
-你打算怎么办 把我交给部落吗 -立刻
- What are you gonna do, turn me over to the Nation? - Now.
你知道他们也在这样做
You know they're doing it, too.
住手 你在做什么
Hey, stop! What are you doing?
-你打了两倍的水 -住手
- You're taking twice your share. - Stop!
-她拿了我的水 -住手 放手
- She took my water! - Stop. Let go!
-这是偷 -放手
- It's stealing. - Let go.
-你拿了两倍的水 -她是个白奸
- You're taking twice you share. - She's a damn cooperator!
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
你在乎他们胜过我们
You care more about them than you do about us.
-没有什么他们我们 -那你就是个蠢货
- There is no them and us! - Then you're an idiot!
-你是个小偷 -你才是小偷
- You're a thief! - You're a thief!
回你们的人那里去
Get back with your people!
拜托住手
Just please stop.
-我们没有水 -够了 听我说
- We don't have water! - Enough. Listen to me!
我们只剩六周的水了
We only have six weeks of water left.
六周是什么意思
What do you mean, six weeks?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果我们不合作
If we don't work together,
水会用完 我们会死
we will run out and we will die.
就这么简单
It is that simple.
所以拜托 住手
So please... stop.
为什么会这样
How's that happening?
你应该早点说的
You should've said something sooner.
离开水井
Back away from the well!
我们接管了 以确保每个人得到水
We're taking it to make sure everyone gets what they need.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-让开 尼克 -你们不能接管水井
- Move aside, Nick. - You're not taking the well.
你们留在你们那半边农场 我们留在我们这半边
Stick to your half of the ranch, we stick to ours.
水在这里 尼克
The water's here, Nick.
我们不会走开
We're not walking away from it.
你那边有个水泵
There's a pump on your side.
不行
No.
现在不行
Not now.
我会维持和平
I'll keep the peace.
但不是不惜一切代价
Not at all costs.
懂吗
You got that?
整个农场都在同一个地下水位上
The whole ranch is on the same water table.
我们必须在他们之前抽尽可能多的水
We have to get as much out as we can before them.
你最好有好东西能交换
You better have something good to trade.
塔卡呢
Where's Taqa?
我不知道
Uh, yo no sé.
塔卡不爱说话
Taqa's not a talker.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
我们需要同样的东西
We want and need the same thing.
你找到尼克了吗
Did you find Nick?
是的
We did, yes.
艾丽莎呢
Alicia?
在北边
North.
和她哥哥安全地待在农场里
Safe on the ranch with her brother.
我的孩子们还活着
My children are alive.
过来
Come here.
你找到了尼克
You found Nick,
失去了崔维斯
lost Travis.
上帝是个不负责任的恶棍
God's a feckless thug.
与上帝无关
God had no hand in it.
他们说会杀了我们所有人
They said they'd kill every one of us.
不
No.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表