剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
崔博尔一家死了
The Trimbols are dead.
什么
What? Wh--
他们离开后被杀了
After they left, they were killed.
是沃克的手下干的
It was Walker's people.
你跟谁说了你要来吗
You tell anyone you were coming?
你不想让别人知道
You didn't want anyone to know.
你不想让别人阻止你 但现在不一样了
You didn't want anyone to stop you, but this changes things.
我很担心
I was worried.
弗农和凯西 还有迈克
Vernon and Kathy? Mike?
-还有格雷琴 -王八蛋
- And Gretchen. - Son of a bitch.
现在跟沃克对话不是好主意
Talking to Walker right now, it's not a good idea.
这让我更有理由赶快去了
This-- this makes it more urgent, more reason to go, not less.
我说让你出头不是这意思
When I said for you to own it, I didn't mean this.
我这么做不是因为你的话 艾丽莎
I'm not doing this because of what you said, Alicia.
好吧
Right.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
不行
No, you're not.
是个加油站
It's-- it's a gas station.
部落总部
Tribal headquarters.
他们的势力范围是方圆10英里
Their land runs 10 miles in either direction.
接下来怎么办
What happens next?
我们走进去
We walk in.
举起手来
Hands.
凯尔塔卡[人♥民♥的守护者]
Qaletaqa!
你好 塔卡
Hello, taqa.
你来求和晚了200年 杰克
You're 200 years too late for peace, Jake.
但刚好赶上午餐
But just in time for lunch.
艾丽莎昨晚没回家
Alicia didn't come home last night.
她现在是个大姑娘了
She's a big girl now.
我觉得她不在营地
I don't think she's in the camp.
她可能和金童在一起
She's probably with golden boy.
发生了那么多事
Strange not to see either of them,
没看见他俩真是奇怪
all the shit that went down.
-你去杰克家好吗 -不好
- Will you go to jake's? - No.
别管她 妈妈
Leave her be, mom.
早上好
Morning.
你见到你女儿了吗
You, uh, seen your daughter?
没有
No.
杰克带着一些武器不见了 没在家里
Jake's awol with some gear and he's not in his quarters.
我知道你女儿和他在交往
I know your daughter and him are, uh... courting.
他们是不是躲过守卫溜出去了
Could they just sneak past the guards?
这里面♥积♥很大
There's a lot of acreage out there,
而杰克了如指掌
and Jake does know every inch of it,
所以有可能
so it could be.
我们该从哪里开始找
Well, where should we start looking?
-我们不找 -什么
- We don't. - What?
我分不出另一支搜索队
I can't spare another search party,
发生了这么多事 印第安人气势汹汹
and I'm not sending these good folks out there
我才不要派那么多好人出去
after all that's happened-- Indians on the warpath.
告诉我该往哪个方向走
Point me in the right direction.
你出去连一英里都撑不住
You won't make it a mile out there.
那我就闲坐着 跟你一样玩菊花吗
So what, I just sit around, thumb up my ass, like you?
你觉得自己很强壮吗
You feel strong, son? Hmm?
想拿起枪 像个男人
Wanna arm up, man up?
特洛伊在招募新兵
Troy's taking on new recruits.
他会好好培训你 这样就不像
He'll fix it up so it's not like
我们派出一只待宰羔羊了
we're sending a sheep out to slaughter.
-我加入 -尼克 拜托
- I'm in. - Nick, come on.
我父亲绝不会抛弃农场
My father will never abandon the ranch.
你知道的
You know that.
那我们就把他喂乌鸦
Then we'll feed him to the crows
像菲尔·麦卡锡一样
like Phil McCarthy.
然后是拉塞尔·布朗和弗农·崔博尔
Then Russell Brown and Vernon Trimbol.
拉塞尔死了
Russell's dead.
土坯房♥起火了
The adobe burned.
报应来迟了 但我很欢迎
That karma's overdue but welcomed.
弗农·崔博尔也死了
Vernon Trimbol's dead, too.
我希望是痛苦的慢性病
I hope it was a long and... painful illness.
他跟家人一起死了
He died with his family.
妻子 女儿
His wife, his daughter.
你杀了他们
You killed them.
这女孩是代表你说话吗
Is this girl speaking for you?
我们需要停止暴♥力♥
We need the violence to stop.
很快就会停止 杰克
Soon will, Jake.
死了三个
Three down,
还剩一个
one to go.
我父亲从未害过你或者你们的人
My father never did anything to you or your people.
告诉我 小子 谎言令你反胃吗
Tell me, junior, do the lies turn your stomach?
你喉咙深处尝到了胆汁的味道吗
Do you taste the bile in the back of your throat?
州警♥察♥调查过
State police investigated this.
他们发现无关...
They found no correlation between--
闭 嘴
Stop... Talking.
你让我无聊了 就像在法庭里一样
You're boring me, like you did in court.
那个时代过去了
Those days are dead.
我还以为我们达成了共识
I thought we had an understanding,
就算在法庭之外
even outside of court.
我明白
I understood.
你带着喝醉的朋友来这里时
When you came here with your drunk friends,
我该面带笑容给他们提供食物
I was to serve them their food with a smile on my face,
容忍♥他们的诽谤 清理卫生间里他们的呕吐物
tolerate their slurs, clean up their vomit in the toilet,
多谢他们的零钱小费
and thank them for their pocket-change tips.
白人法庭的时代已经过去了
The days of the white man's courts are over.
土地掠夺 亵渎神圣 结束了
Land grabs, desecrations, over.
现在是我们对你们裁决
Now you have our verdict,
第一代人的裁决
the first humans' verdict.
你们必须离开我们的土地
You must vacate our lands.
我还希望能跟你和谈
I was hoping for a parley.
一个协商并避免更多伤亡的机会
A chance to negotiate and to avoid more loss.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
如果和谈能减少流血
If a parley can spare blood...
我们可以谈谈
We can talk about it.
等我们吃完饭
After we eat.
-给他们半小时时间 好吗 -好
- Give them a half-hour, okay? - Okay.
我来报名
Here to sign up.
有家长的便条吗
Got a note from home?
真有趣
That's funny.
不 我认真的
No, I'm serious.
麦蒂森同意吗
Madison okay with this?
你想去问她吗 需要她的允许吗
You want to go ask her? You need her permission?
那为什么 为什么加入民兵队
Why, though? Why-- why join the militia?
我不知道 也许
I don't know, maybe, uh...
我对自己做过的事觉得很内疚
I feel bad about what I've done.
你有过这种感受吗
You ever feel that way about anything?
你做了一些事 然后人们死了
You know, you do something, then people die.
然后情况变得更糟糕
And then things get worse.
也许你该离开 趁更糟糕的事还没发生
Maybe you should leave before worse things happen.
是啊
Yeah.
我害死了崔维斯
I got Travis killed,
现在我妈妈要承受丧夫之痛
And now my mom has to bear that loss.
我妹妹也不见了
And my sister's missing.
我需要找点事做
I need an occupation.
别太苛责自己了
Don't be too hard on yourself.
我也想保护我们
Also, I want to protect us
不被杀害崔博尔一家的凶手伤害
from the ones who killed the Trimbols.
那场景非常野蛮残暴
What I saw was savage.
我们
Let's, uh--
我们别吓着新兵 好吗
Let's not spook the young recruits, huh?
给
Here.
你怎么会到这里来了
How the hell'd you get here?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表