剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Maddie.
我的天
Jesus.
过来
Come here.
你想学东西吗
You wanna learn something?!
让我来教教你
I'll teach you something!
你这个人♥渣♥ 他试图杀了我们
You piece of shit! He tried to kill us.
-我们没事了 -他试图杀了我们
- We're okay. - He tried to kill us.
我们安全了 我们没事
We're safe, we're okay.
崔维斯 我们没事了
We're okay, Travis. We're okay.
麦蒂 我找到了尼克
Maddie, I found Nick.
他就在这里
He's here.
他在哪
Where is he?
妈妈
Mom!
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈
Mom.
尼克
Nick.
放开他
Let him go.
你该重新考虑下
You should reconsider.
你没有什么好去处
There's no good destinations.
我们会往南走 回提华纳
We'll head south, back to TJ.
边境尸群如潮
Border's swarming with them.
那就往北走 我们回家
North, then. We head home.
没家了 除非你亲手建
There is no home unless you build it.
我可以带你们向东走 至少让你们喘口气
I can offer you passage east, let you catch your breath at least.
那里有个庇护所
It's a sanctuary.
我们以前也听过这种说法
Yeah, we've heard that before.
我父亲为末日做过准备
My father prepared for the end.
农场很安全
The ranch is safe.
那里都是好人
There's good people.
好人
Good people?
特洛伊只是粒老鼠屎
Troy is one man among many.
那里没有人跟他一样
There's no one else there like him.
但是他的存在被默许了
But he's allowed to exist.
这里的其他人默许了他的行为
Others here allowed that to happen.
他在那里不能做在这里做的事
He won't be allowed to do there what he's done here.
我们要我们的枪
We need our guns back.
确保它们很安全
Make sure they're all secure!
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须把他带回来
I had to get him back.
我从没说过我很遗憾 但我确实如此
I never said I'm sorry, but I am.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
但我在这里
But I'm here.
你的家人在这里
Your family's here.
听着 我们很快又要上路了
Look, we're gonna be back in it soon.
我现在没事了
I'm okay now.
真的
I am.
我和你一条心
I'm with you.
各位 出去吧
Hey, guys, take it outside.
布雷克 让我们独处一会
Blake, give us the room.
进去 拿油 然后走
Get in, get the fuel, get out.
我在做研究
I did research.
-我记录了... -不 你在杀人
- I documented-- - No, you killed people.
无辜的人
Innocent people.
只是伤残者
Only the sick and the wounded.
反正都是要死的人
People who were gonna die anyway.
你凭什么这样说
Who are you to say that?!
你凭什么决定他们的生死
Who are you to say they were gonna die?
这叫伤员分类
This is triage.
全都是
It's all--
全都是伤员分类
it's all triage.
至少我们学到了一些东西
At least we're learning.
什么 你学到了什么
What? What have you learned?
这只能给爸爸说
Well, that's for Dad.
-他懂 -不 他不懂
- He gets it. - No, he doesn't.
天啊 特洛伊 你以为他为什么派你来这里
Jesus, Troy, why do you think he sent you here?
驱逐一人 保全大家
Cast one out to protect the many.
我知道你为什么害怕
I understand why you're afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not. I'm not afraid.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
换我看到我家人做这事 我也会跑
What you've seen of my family, I'd run.
但我们在家里建造着一些东西
But we're building something back at home.
一些有未来的东西 让我带你去看看
Something with a future. Let me show you that.
如果你看了还觉得不靠谱 没关系
Look, if you see it and you think it's bullshit, fine.
我会给你提供装备补给 让你走
I'll outfit you and send you on your way.
请给我钥匙
Keys, please.
你难道不欠你家人更多吗
Don't you owe your family more?
你越线了
That's not your place.
麦蒂森 选其他的路你必死无疑
Madison, take any other road, you die.
对啊 你爱你兄弟吗
Right. You love your brother?
钥匙
Keys.
我们必须走了
We gotta go.
崔维斯 我们必须立刻走
Travis! We gotta go. We gotta go now!
沙琳
Charlene!
快走
Go, go, go.
尼克 身后
Nick, behind you!
双击连射它们
Double-tap them!
妈妈
Mom!
-这边 快来 -带她上直升机
- Hey, over here! Come on! - Get her to the chopper.
露西
Luci?
崔维斯
Travis!
崔维斯
Travis!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
上来
Get in!
上来 快
Get in, come on!
上车 快
Get in the truck. Come on.
上车啊
Get in!
快点
Come on!
崔维斯
Travis!
好 快走 快走
All right, let's go, let's go, let's go!
我们在那里见他们
We'll meet them there!
我们现在去的是同一个地方
We're all going to the same place now.
崔维斯 他们没事吧
Travis, are they clear?
崔维斯
Travis!
他们安全了
They're safe.
他们逃出来了 他们没事
They made it. They're clear.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表