剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
摩里森汉斯理高中应援大会
马可仕老师...
Mr. Marquez, Mr. Marquez, Mr. Marquez.
摩里森汉斯理高中
别进去
Excuse me. What? What--
等等... -干嘛?怎么了?
Whoa. - What-- What's going on?
我们需要你帮忙
“粉扑”比赛
- We need your help right now. - With Powderpuff.
“粉扑”?什么是“粉扑”啊?
Powderpuff? What's Powderpuff?
就是女生啦啦队上场打美式橄榄球
You know, when the girls play football,
然后男性足球队员打扮成啦啦队
and then the football players dress as cheerleaders.
噢...那个啊
Oh, that. Yeah. - Yeah.
真的...抱歉,我不懂美式橄榄球,我得...
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about football.
等一下 -不...马可仕老师
Hold on. - Mr. Marquez.
女生上场打球没人有意见
Nobody is mad about the girls playing football.
但有人对我们扮成啦啦队有意见
那你们干嘛来找我呢?
They're mad about us dressing up as cheerleaders.
因为我是男同吗?-对啊
And why are you guys coming to me? 'Cause I'm gay?
感谢各位对我的青睐 但我不想上新闻
Sweet of you guys, but I don't wanna be on the news
说什么男同志为了争取年轻人的权益 打扮成女生
as the gay guy fighting for young men's rights to dress up like girls.
拜托啦,马可仕老师,这是我们最后一年了
Come on, Mr. Marquez. This is our senior year.
这是我们“最活动的期待”了
It's the most things we look forward to.
这是你们“最活动的期待”?
It's the most things you look forward to?
杰森,你的文法有问题
Jason, the grammar.
你应该说:“这是我们,最期待的活动”了
It's the thing you look forward to the most.
哇哦,好啦,我就是那个意思啦
Wow. Yeah, that is what I've been.
看吧?你帮了大忙了
See? You're already helping.
好了,我很抱歉,各位,我真的没...
Okay, I'm sorry, guys. I just-- It's not--
别走嘛... -拜托,求你啦,帮一下啦
Hold on, man. - Please. Think about it.
放学后我会去跟希尔里奇教练谈一下,可以吗?
I'll talk to Coach Hillridge after school. How's that?
好耶,赞啦!
That's dope. - Yeah!
好了
Great.
♪ I wanna take you in my arms ♪
我们最爱的书
♪ You're taking me ♪
《良师难为》
♪ To the point of no return ♪
♪ Oh oh oh ♪
♪ You're taking me ♪
好了,大家集♥合♥ 听我说
All right. Huddle up. Listen.
各位小姐们,今年你们一直吵着要女教练,来带粉扑足球队
You ladies all begged for a female coach this year for Powderpuff.
而既然大家希望美梦能成真
And since everybody gets what they want these days,
就让我们热烈欢迎桑德斯女士吧
give it up for Ms. Sanders.
大家好,谢谢
Hi. Thank you.
遗憾的是 我不是很懂
Unfortunately, I don't know all the technical
美式橄榄球里的技术细节 所以我请来了希尔里奇教练
dos and don'ts of football per se, so I've brought Coach Hillridge here.
他会在一些小细节上协助我
He's just gonna assist me on small things.
像是,当你接到球时,应该往哪跑?
Like, when you catch the ball, which way do you go?
还有为什么你要踢球?
And then why do you ever kick the ball?
是的,桑德斯女士今天是你们的教练,所以请无视我
That's right. Ms. Sanders is your coach today, so just ignore me.
你们不会注意到我的存在
You won't notice me at all.
我今天只是来教她 如何教你们踢足球
I'll just be here teaching her how to teach you how to play football.
答对了 -叫大家开始冲刺跑
That's right. - Tell 'em to start running sprints.
冲刺跑 -开始吧
Sprints! - Come on.
艾文,接住
Evan, catch.
我跟你队上的球员说过
Hey, I told your football players
我会在粉扑足球赛中指导他们
I'd help them save their Powderpuff performance.
你是打算取消吗?-你认为我想取消粉扑赛?
You're trying to cancel that? - You think I wanna cancel Powderpuff?
我♥干♥嘛这样?我超爱的好不好,拜托
Why? I love that shit. Come on.
一票足球大只男打扮成啦啦队
Big football dudes dressed up like cheerleaders.
那可是节目的高♥潮♥耶,拜托
Oh! - That's the height of comedy, man.
天哪,关
Come on. - God, Gwen.
这事你得去找莫雷帝谈谈
我正要去找他
You gotta take it up with Moretti.
找他就对了 -现在该做什么?
I'm taking it up with Moretti. - Catch him.
波比跳
What do I do now? - Burpees.
妹子们,开始“芭比跳”罗
It's time for "blurpees," girls! - Burpees.
摩里森汉斯理高中
葛兰... -不要,艾文,别...
Hey, Grant. - No, Evan!
我下班了 -聊一下啦
Grant. - No, I'm off the clock.
我要离开了
My car is technically not school grounds.
听我说啦,那个...,那个粉扑赛是怎么回事?
Listen, what is this Powderpuff thing?
你把粉扑赛给取消掉了吗?怎么回事?
You're canceling this Powderpuff thing? What is this?
我们没有取消任何活动,任何活动都没被取消
We're not canceling anything. Nothing is being canceled.
听我说,不是...这议题已经讨论过了
Look, it's not-- It's being discussed.
不是说整个粉扑活动都被取消
It's not all of Powderpuff.
而是男球员打扮成啦啦队表演这事
It's just the-- the boys' cheerleading performance
已经被...被大家“炎上”了,好吗?
has become a sort of a hot button issue, all right?
就请家长们平常心看待就好啦
Just tell the parents to lighten up.
不是家长的问题 -什么?
It's not the parents. - What?
家长们没有反对,反而很喜欢
Not the parents. The parents love it.
一票大只男穿着女装扮妖娇,是很搞笑的,艾文
Big football guys in girls' clothes. It's funny stuff, Evan.
就连我啊,以前的时候
Even I, back in the day,
都参加过粉扑赛呢
I was in Powderpuff back in the day.
是哦?-是啊,我们要帮队友们打气
Really? - Yeah, we had a cheer about our butts, kicking butts.
打败对手,我那时连腿毛都没刮呢
That's me. I didn't even have to shave my legs.
你好像希拉里朵芙哦 -谢谢你哦
You look like Hilary Duff. - Thank you.
等等,既然不家长们反对,那到底是谁反对啊?
If it's not the parents, who's trying to cancel it?
学生啊,多元性别平权联盟啊
The students. The LGBTQ+IA2S+ Alliance.
这太扯了吧
That's crazy.
他们为什么不找我谈就好呢?
Why didn't they just come talk to me?
我还帮他们在旗帜上镶了水钻
I helped rhinestone their flag.
他们认为你恐同 -什么?为什么?
They think you're homophobic now. - What? Why?
他们认为你不认同女同志
They think that you don't believe in lesbians.
我的老天啊,那是断章取义好吗?
Oh, come on.
断什么章,取什么义呢?
That was taken out of context. - What context was it in?
我当时只是跟关在闲聊
Just I was having a regular conversation with Gwen.
我跟她说我很难相信
And I was telling her I have a hard time believing that lesbians
女同不会被男人吸引
aren't attracted to men.
好,你是说...
Okay. So you're saying--
粉扑赛是婴儿潮世代的一种传统
Powderpuff is this old boomer tradition
是男生拿来嘲笑女生的一种手段
where the boys get to make fun of the girls.
更重要的是,这些足球队员
And more importantly,
在拿“变换性别”开玩笑
these football players are "gender-switching" as a joke
而学校里的确有着非二元性别,或是跨性别的学生
when there are people in this school who are actually nonbinary or trans.
这就不是玩笑了 - 帕勃罗,起床了
And that is not a joke. - Pablo.
但真的有人对此很不爽吗?
Wake up.
就我的经验来说,如果有男人想穿女装
Is anybody actually upset about it?
你就让他们穿就好啦
Like, in my experience, if men wanna dress up as women,
就是嘛,让男生也开心一下啊
you should just let them. - Let my boys have fun.
我本人喜欢粉扑赛
I actually love Powderpuff
因为这样男生才能体会,女生当啦啦队的辛苦
because the boys have to admit how hard our cheers are.
贝卡,你已经退出啦啦队了啊
Becca, you literally quit cheerleading.
对啊,因为去年我猝死三分钟 -我去了一趟地狱
Yeah, because I literally died for three minutes last year. I went to hell.
不准提那个
Stop talking about that.
我个人从没喜欢过粉扑赛
I've never liked Powderpuff, personally.
为什么,杰夫?-因为我觉得恶心
Why, Jeff? - It sickens me.
因为那画面太美我不敢看 -神经病
The beauty is too intense. - That's crazy.
所以到底谁是多元性别平权联盟的成员?
Who here is in the LGBTQIA2S+ Alliance?
好,听我说,如果你们来找我
Okay. Look, if you guys had come to me, I would have gently reminded you
我会很客气的提醒你们 尽管你们的出发点可能是好的
that while your hearts may be in the right place,
但实际上 你们正在禁止美国南部一所学校,进行变装表演
in actuality, you're banning a drag performance at a school in the South.
别再唱反调了 你知道,这些都是鬼扯
Ooh! - Stop being a contrarian.
这些“阳光男孩”们,爱怎么穿就怎么穿
You know, it's bullshit that these cool jock kids
而大家也喜欢他们这样
get to dress however they want and everybody loves it.
他们这么穿只是因为好玩,并非真的认同变装
They're doing it as a joke. It's not like real authentic drag.
所以,你们要求这些男生对于他们表演
So, you guys just want the boys to be authentic
要认同及尊重,是吧?
and respectful in their performance.
这样你们就开心了?
That would make you happy?
对 -对,当然
Yeah. - Yeah. Sure.
好,我知道了
Okay. Good to know.
请说,蒂芬妮 -这不是读书会嘛?
Yes, Tiffany. - This is literally book club.
我们讨论这个干嘛?
Like, why are we talking about this?
完美女神
所以,等等你跟那些男生们
So, when you talk to the boys
解说时 尽量简单明了
just, like, keep it base level, keep it easy.
他们对这还不是很懂 好,懂了,没问题
They're new to all this. - All right. I got it. Yeah.
他们可能会感到吃惊
They're gonna be maybe shocked.
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表