剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
Are you giving up? Evan Marquez giving up?
我们正好把她逼到墙角啊,兄弟
We have her right where we want her, man.
怎么逼?
How?
你有想过她的餐厅为何只收现金吗?
Do you ever wonder why her restaurants are all cashonly?
我们直接瞄准你的事业线 好了
All right, let's go right in the cleavage. There we go.
这太夸张了,还装窃听器
This is just so crazy to wear a wire.
这是唯一的办法了,兄弟
It's your only way out of this buddy, seriously.
好,你再帮我恶补一下,逃漏税的概念
Okay. Explain the tax fraud thing to me again
因为每当谈到钱的时候,我只能理解四成
'cause I only get about 40% of any conversation about money.
好吧,说这简单又复杂,好吗?
All right. It's simple but complicated at the same time, right?
奥斯汀最大间的餐厅
Biggest restaurant in Austin,
可以说是最豪华的
arguably the fanciest.
还只收现金
Cash only.
你觉得为什么?不是很明显吗?
Why do you think that is?
他们直接从上游抽成
It's obvious they're skimming right off the top.
做假账,明白吗?
Cooking the books, okay?
利用捐钱给学校当作掩护
And their cover is that they donate to the school.
这就可以避开国税局查账
It throws the IRS off the scent.
这是诈欺行为,非常糟糕
It's fraud. It's bad.
听起来好像阴谋论哦 -是不是?
It just sounds like such a conspiracy theory.
但90%的阴谋论都是真的
I know, right? But all conspiracy theories are 90% true.
你可以的,艾文
You got this, Evan.
请进,马可仕先生
Come on in, Mr. Marquez.
嘿
Hey.
天哪 -不准叫
Oh, my Lord. Y'all hush.
不准乱叫 -很感谢
Hush, I said! Thanks so much
你愿意见我
for agreeing to meet.
嘿,布莱德、史蒂芬,再叫就把你门关起来
Hey! Brad, Steven, you're about to lose your privileges.
好多可爱的狗狗 -上帝保佑
So many nice... ...dogs.
快把我逼到想喝酒压惊了!
Lord have mercy. 'Bout to drive me to drink!
你家...你家很漂亮
This is a very, very beautiful house.
经济衰退对我们来说可真是件好事,是不是呀,凯文?
The recession was very good to us. Wasn't it, Kevin?
能不能...
Sorry, is there a way to...
我想好好听你说话
I just wanted to be able to hear what you were saying.
我可以听见你说话,你说你想跟我聊几分钟
I can hear you just fine. You said you wanted a few minutes of my time.
说吧 -好
Floor's yours. Yes.
我想说的是,你的餐厅只收现金...
Uh, I was gonna say your restaurant... TheThe cashonly thing...
篱笆边有只野生雉鸡
You know what? There's a wild pheasant down by the fence line.
这就是让这些狗发疯的原因
That's what's making these dogs nuts.
来吧,我得处理一下
Come with me. I gotta do something.
天哪
Oh, my God.
所以,那东西就那么摆在那里,好的
So that is just sitting there. Okay.
可恶,没打中
Ah! Damn. That fucker can move.
你有处理过雉鸡吗?
You ever dealt with pheasant?
难杀又难吃
So hard to kill, and they don't even taste good.
是啊,雉鸡绝对是我美食清单的,最后一名
Yeah. Pheasant is definitely one of my least favorite meats.
你知道,说到肉食,你餐厅的料理真的好吃
You know, speaking of meat, your restaurant was amazing.
我觉得这真的很棒
I thought it was so good, and I...
而且你们只收现金的方式还真有趣
I thought it was cute how you guys did that cashonly thing.
我心想:“好吧
I was, like, okay,
为什么只收现金啊?“
why would someone do a cashonly thing?
马可仕先生,我们就直说吧
Mr. Marquez, let's just cut to the chase.
你今天来找是我是想保住工作
I know you're here to grovel for your job.
如果你早答应我改分数,就不会走到这一步
If you can just change those grades, you won't have to.
好,我知道了 -上大学对我们家族来说很重要
Yeah. II hear that.College is real important to our family.
布莱克的学习成绩
Blake's GPA is right on the cusp
大概只能读野鸡大学了
of dropping him to a lower level of potential universities.
他需要跟他哥一样,上一所好大学
We need him in a good college like his older brother.
他的大哥?你的同志儿子?
His older brother, your gay son.
是我儿子
My son.
我想问你,是否还认为因为
Part of me wants to ask if you still think
我是他公开出柜的同性恋老师 我就让他变成同性恋了
that just by being his out gay teacher, I turned him gay,
但我希望你有智慧 能理解到这是不可能的
but I would hope you're evolved enough by now to realize that's not possible.
我的确认为他有被你鼓励到了
Well, I certainly think he was encouraged.
总之,他在学校成绩非常好
Anyway, he is thriving at school.
你会跟他聊天吗?
Do you talk to him at all?
我当然会跟他聊天,他是我儿子,而我爱他
Of course I talk to him. He's my son, and I love him.
尽管你认为我对他的性取向,有什么看法
And... despite what you think I think about his preferences,
但无论如何我都爱他
I love him no matter what,
只要他别在奥斯汀公开出柜就好
and as long as he keeps it out of Austin, it's fine by me.
为什么他不能在奥斯汀公开出柜?奥斯汀对同志挺友善的
Why would he need to keep it out of Austin?Austin's a perfectly gayfriendly place.
但在我的圈子里不是 他们不会懂的
Not the circles I run in. They don't understand.
我不会让这件事,把我生活搞得
So I'm not gonna have my life turned upside down
天翻地覆
because of something like that.
你有秘密
You have a secret.
我这种女人多的是秘密
A woman like me has many secrets.
不...我是说,你有个秘密
No, I mean, you have a secret.
像你儿子是同性恋这件事对你来说,是个秘密一样
Like, the fact that your son is gay is a secret for you.
你担心如果你告诉身边的人这件事
Like, you're scared if you told the people in your life this that
他们会把你从整个社交圈子,排挤出去
they would kick you out of your whole social structure.
没错,所以你也是明白人
Well, exactly. So you do understand.
是啊,我明白 我只是...
Yeah, I do. I just...
我想知道你是否知道,那正是你儿子此刻的感受
I wonder if you realize that's exactly how your son feels.
他感觉自己彷佛有什么秘密,如果告诉了不该告诉的人
He feels like he has this thing about him that if he told the wrong people
就会让他失去现有的一切,对吗?
would get him kicked out of his life, right?
你此刻也有同样的感受,这也是我成长以来的感受
And that's how you're feeling. And that's how I felt growing up.
所以我们有相同的感受
So we're all feeling the same thing.
懂我的意思吗?
See what I'm saying?
你真的治愈了我,谢谢
Wow, you really healed me. Thanks.
打中了
I got him.
正中他那双小眼间的眉心
Oh, right between his beady little eyes.
你为什么不干脆让他重写论文呢?
Um, why don't you just... let him redo the essay?
你不必更改分数
You don't have to change the grades.
然后,你从两篇中,挑出较好的一篇打分数
And then whichever one is better, you count that one.
这个提议可以
Yeah, that's reasonable.
太好了
Great.
幸好你把整个对话都录下来了
You know, it's a good thing that you were recording that whole conversation,
现在你可以随时听你那场演讲了
and now you can just go back and listen to that speech you gave whenever you want.
同学们,在我下课前
And, guys, before I wrap up class, I wanted to say
我要给你们所有人一次重写《红色英勇勋章》论文的机会
I'm gonna give you all a redo on your Red Badge of Courage essays
争取更高的分数
to try to get a better grade.
我相信第二次机会 所以,恭喜各位了
I believe in second chances, so, congratulations.
天哪
Oh, my God!
抱歉
我在那上头迷路了
Sorry. God, I got turned around up there.
你不是要抓学生作弊吗?
Were you trying to catch your students cheating?
对...我没抓到作弊的学生
Yeah. Yeah. I didn't catch any of them cheating.
学生们只有看Snapchat
Basically, all the kids are just watching Snapchat.
这才是我发现的
That's what I figured out.
我要赶紧离开了
I gotta get out of here.
下课
Class dismissed.
走吧
Come on.
我抓住你了 好
I'll get you. Okay.
♪ She drives me crazy ♪
♪ Cuckoo ♪
♪ Like no one else ♪
♪ Cuckoo ♪
♪ She drives me crazy And I can't help myself ♪
♪ Cuckoo ♪
♪ She drives me crazy ♪
♪ Cuckoo ♪
♪ Like no one else ♪
♪ Cuckoo ♪
♪ She drives me crazy ♪
♪ And I can't help myself ♪
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表