剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
密歇根大学两种都有哦
Michigan State's got both.
360度拍一圈
所有都要拍到,像电影院的,IMAX那样
Get it 360, everything, like, IMAX almost.
他在干嘛?可以把你的iPad放下吗?
What is he doing? Can you please put that iPad down?
你不能在这里拍照,好吗?
You're not allowed to take pictures in here, okay?
他在做纪录,我们在观察啊,当我们不存在就好了
He is documenting. We are just observing. It's gonna be like we're not here, honey.
我召集了一些其他的,有教师证书的老师
I went ahead and gathered some other boardcertified teachers
来观察这次的旁听
to observe this observation.
体育老师也来那真的太棒了
Oh. It's good you have the gym teacher here.
嘿,马奇 -琳达
Hey, Markie. Linda.
你看起来像史瑞克
Looking all like a Shrek today.
他就是史瑞克,史瑞克只有一个 -太好了
It's Shrek. There's only one. Uh, stunning.
嗨,关 闭嘴
Hey, Gwen. Shut up.
好吧 现在教室里有六名成人
Okay. Now that we have six adults in here,
那我们就继续讲 《红色英勇勋章》那段跌宕起伏的旅程吧
let's continue our somewhat tumultuous journey through
我们不是才写过那些论文吗?
The Red Badge of Courage. Didn't we already write those essays?
是的,凯拉,既然大家写不好,我们就继续讲这本书
Yes. But since that didn't quite work, we're gonna stay with that book
直到大家都理解这本书的内容
until the information has been effectively communicated.
我们不是落后于州课程标准了吗?
Aren't we getting behind on the state curriculum here?
我们不是应该开始讲《梅冈城故事》了吗?
Shouldn't we be moving on to To Kill a Mockingbird?
道格,闭嘴 -一个博士怎么问题这么多啊
Doug, shut up. Lot of questions for a doctor.
马奇,你有硕士学位吗?你主修什么?农场吗?
Markie, do you even have a master's? What did you major in? Ranch?
抱歉,你不是说只要旁听吗?
I'm sorry. I thought you were just observing.
容易分心,记下来 -道格...
Easily distracted. Write that down. What are you writing?
你用Wingdings字体?
Are you writing this in wingdings?
住手 好吧
What is that? Stop it.
不如这样?我请你们两位离开 好吗?
How about this? I'm ordering you to leave, okay?
旁听结束了
Observation over.
我有家长权,我可以待在这里,所以我会继续待着
Actually my parents' rights state that I can be here, so I will be remaining.
那玩意不存在 -你的命令无效
That doesn't exist. You're out of order.
搞什么?-这整个班级都失控了
This whole... This whole classroom is out of order.
琳达,这又不是法庭 -我反对
Linda, this isn't a courtroom. I object.
现在到底是怎样,他干嘛一直打字打不停啊?
I don't know what is going on, and why will he not stop typing?
打“OOO”意思是“失控”
I'll take care of this. OOO for "Out of Order."
谁想要iPad啊?
Who wants an iPad? Gwen.
你继续上课,艾文 -所以这本《红色英勇勋章》
Just keep teaching, Evan. So, The Red Badge of Courage...
搞屁啊?笑死人了 她凭什么可以不经过我的同意
And she's what? She's allowed to bring this teaching expert
就把这个教学专家带来我教室?
into my classroom without asking?
是不行,但在我想保住饭碗的世界里,可以
Technically, no. But in a world where I want to keep my job, yes.
或许她只是想搜集证据而已
She's probably just gathering evidence.
搜集证据干嘛?
Gathering evidence for what, Grant?
今晚有家长教师座谈会
For the parentsfaculty town hall meeting she called for tonight.
她召集了一场市民大会?-没错
She called a town hall meeting? Yes.
她可以这样吗?-不可以,但在这个...
She's allowed to do that? Technically, no. But in a world where...
你早知道了?那你为何不告诉我?
You knew about this? What... Why wouldn't you tell me?
我本来期待她不会搜集到任何证据
Because I was hoping she wouldn't gather any evidence.
艾文,听我说,如果我们无法渡过这次难关
Evan, look, if we don't make it through this,
那能与你共事...-是我的荣幸
I wanna say it's been an honor and a privilege serving with you.
天哪,你够了
Oh, shut up.
我的同事们正在分发,今天的调查结果
My associates are handing out the findings from today in the classroom.
这位是道格博士
你们都认识温斯顿
That's gonna be Dr. Doug. Y'all know Winston.
叫他别把帅气藏起来发霉
Tell him not to hide his light under a bushel.
拿出来照亮女人的心吧
You let it shine, Winston.
你就让她这样公审我吗?
You're gonna let this happen to me? Shh.
我想,我们今天的调查结果中,最令人震惊的是...
I think perhaps what is most stark about our findings today
马可仕老师,没有其他几位老师
is that Mr. Marquez is unable to even teach his class
在场协助的情况下,无法教授他的课程
without the assistance of several other teachers present.
我的意思是,州政♥府♥是否有资金 来支持这样一个庞大的支持体系?
I mean, does the state have funding for such an extensive support system?
琳达,你带着一名教学专家来我课上
Linda, you brought a teaching expert to my class.
你不请自来
Mr. Marquez. And you came to my class unannounced.
好吗?我需要帮手 -马可仕老师...马...马老师 哈里逊女士有发言权
Okay? I needed backup. Mr. Marquez, Mrs. Harrison has the floor.
谢谢你,葛兰
Thank you, Grant.
大家请翻到第四页,我们一起来看
Everybody just open to page four. Let's all do it together.
她之前还友善的不得了,现在的她我都不认识了
She used to be so sweet. Like, I don't even know who this woman is.
这小册子还真有质感
These booklets are really well made.
他们是从哪弄到这张照片的? 我的老天爷
Where'd they get this picture of you? Oh, my God.
你壮的跟陆战队一样 是我叫你用这张的
You're built like a baby seal. I told you to post that.
等等,我先听她说一下
I have to listen to this.
无论是要调职,还是...
'Cause whether this requires an adjustment or,
亲爱的,上帝保佑...撤职
honey, God forbid, a removal,
我们都需要谈谈
that's something we need to talk about.
她说撤职吗?
She said removal?
我想在座的各位都跟我一样,希望我们的孩子们...
I think everybody's with me here when I say we want our children
能够茁壮成长,用功读书
to thrive and to learn. Amen.
麻烦后面的家长们回应我 -阿门
Let me hear it one more time in the back. Amen.
我们不希望的是...我们的孩子
What we don't want is our children subjected to things
受到不良的影响
that we have not agreed to.
我说得对吗?-对
Am I right? Yes.
例如在合格的作业上,得到不及格的分数
Like receiving failing grades on passing work. Can I get an amen?
抱歉,我不想情绪化
I'm so sorry. I don't wanna be dramatic,
这个女人对我怀有强烈敌意
but this woman has a personal vendetta against me.
我不是唯一一个受到,马可仕老师行为影响的人
I'm not the only one who's been affected by Mr. Marquez's actions.
容我介绍一位美丽与智慧兼具的
I'd like to bring to speak a beautiful, incredible and talented
拉丁裔单亲妈,露易莎
Latina single mother, Luisa.
来吧,露易莎
Come on, Luisa.
事实上,我不是单亲 我已经结婚九年
Actually, I'm not single. I am married for nine years.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我儿子本来在足球队,结果他拿了个“不及格”
My son was on the football team.And then he got an F,
现在他们说他不能打球了
and now they say that he can't play anymore.
那是他的前途耶 -我们很生气,马可仕老师
Heh! That's his future! We are angry, Mr. Marquez.
嗨,Siri,麻烦帮我打开,谷歌♥翻译
Hey, Siri, open Google Translate.
两位够了!
I'ma call a cállate!
你们都知道道格博士听不懂西班牙文
Y'all know Dr. Doug can't even write that down.
您的发言非常文雅且有文化涵养
Now, that was beautiful and cultural.
好吗?谢谢你,露易莎 -她居然利用我的人来对付我
Okay? And I thank you, Luisa. She's using my own people against me.
看来我不是唯一一个
And that goes to show that I'm not the only one
被马可仕老师行为所影响的人
affected by Mr. Marquez's actions. And...
不好意思,抱歉 拜托一下,琳达,请让开一下
Excuse me, sorry. Please, Linda, if you don't mind.
我的天哪 抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm sorry,
有更紧急的事情需要处理
but there is a more pressing matter.
要开始了 我们该注意的是
Oh, here we go. We all need to be aware
我们的孩子,正在沉迷一款新的性♥爱♥游戏
that our kids are playing a new sex game.
当我说:“倒车入裤”
When I say the phrase "reverse glory hole,"
你们想到什么画面?
what do you picture? Oh.
好了,可以了 那个...听起来的确很惊悚
Okay. All right. And... And that does sound terrifying.
特别标注“倒车入裤”,记下来
Earmark the, uh, reverse glory hole. Just write that down.
那个我们会处理,我们会注意的
Gonna deal with that later. We'll keep an eye on it.
我很想发言,毕竟这一切,都跟我有关
I would really love the opportunity to speak now since this is all about me.
好...在我讲完前,再提醒你一次
I got one more reminder before I sit down. I'm gonna quit taking y'all's time.
大家赶紧吃点东西吧!温斯顿会负责切肉的!
Y'all get some food real quick.We got Winston on the carving station!
还有两个巧克力喷泉
We got two chocolate fountains.
而且我准备了满满一船我最爱的,也是你们最爱的
And we have a boatload of my favorite and yours,
骰子牛肉
steak nuggets.
太好了 大家开动吧!
Dig in, y'all!
我本以为是请我们吃的
I was hoping that was for us.
我只要在桌子上钻一个偷♥窥♥孔
I can just drill a peephole right here in the desk,
他们考试时,你故意掉了钥匙 就能抓到他们作弊
and they take the exam, you drop your keys, catch them in the act.
你还好吧?
How you doing over there?
当然不好啦,你说呢?
I'm not good, you know?
这女人,只要我一闭上眼,脑子都是她的影子
This woman, it's like I close my eyes, and she's all I can see.
她顶着那头金发盯着我看
And she's staring at me with her blonde updo.
我是觉得市民大会还好耶
I feel like the town hall went fine.
好个屁啦,关
你知道并不好啊
It wasn't fine, Gwen. You know it didn't go fine.
他们的举动就像是准备用干草叉,把我抬出城外
They were acting like they were gonna carry me out of town on a pitchfork
像插着一块大骰子牛肉一样
like a big steak nugget.
但最后大家也只顾着吃,没在注意那场会议了
But they got distracted by the food in the end.
我不认为他们还记得开了什么会
I don't think they'll remember what happened.
大家都倒向她那边
It's just everyone's on her side.
我根本没胜算,我输定了
I'm not gonna win this. I can't win this.
你放弃了?艾文马可仕要放弃了?
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表