剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
It's not drugs, stupid.- It's not drugs. It's not drugs.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥,抱歉
Can you call 911? Sorry.
艾文,快来帮忙
Evan, do something.
你的包包呢?
Hey, where's your bag?
借过 -撑下去啊,求你了
Excuse me. - Stay with me, please.
请原谅我
Please stay with me on this.
好,呼吸
Good. Breathe.
怎么回事?
What happened?
乳胶
Latex.
那个夜视镜,她对乳胶过敏
The goggles. She's allergic to latex.
我根本不知道
I didn't know.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起,你是我在这世上 最好的朋友
I was so fucking stupid.You're my favorite person in the world.
你也是,我的天哪
I'm everybody's favorite person. Oh, my God.
你还好吧,宝贝?
You okay, baby?
她死了吗?
She dead?
猜猜我几口能把这个吃完?
Guess how many bites I could throw this down in?
两口 -两口
Two! - Two?
错 -三口
No one cares. - Three?
四口 -错
Four? - Wrong.
你看他...
Oh, gross! - Look at him. Look at him.
每次看他吃东西,我都觉得恶心
Every time, it's disgusting how he eats.
你下次应该看看他在我家 吃披萨的样子
You should've seen him with the pizza at my house the other night.
披萨?
Pizza?
我知道 -我的妈呀
I know. - Oh, my God.
我突然发现你们真的玩得很爽耶
I keep discovering levels to this incredible hang you all had.
没关系...开玩笑的
It's fine. I'm fine. I'm kidding.
说真的,大家每周日都会来
You know actually, we... Everyone is coming over Sunday
如果你想帮忙调水泥的话
if you wanna help mix concrete.
我们可以订披萨来吃
We can order pizza.
说你不想来,我才不信咧
I cannot even believe you don't wanna come.
我不自己去 -我就知道
I don't wanna come. - I knew it!
我想被邀请 -我就知道
I knew it! - I wanna be invited.
所以,你看...我们办到了
So, that... Look, we did it.
你只要开口揪我就可以了 -我会一直揪你的
That's all you had to do was invite me. - You're always invited.
谢谢,谢谢你的邀请
Thank you. Thank you for the invite.
或许等到苦力活都做完了我再去
Maybe I'll come by when the manual labor is over.
贝卡,去跟蒂芬妮一起坐 -对
Becca, go sit next to Tiffany. - Yeah.
不要,她有毒 -大家都有毒啦
No, she's toxic. - Everyone is toxic.
她是你最好的朋友,去跟她坐 -去跟她坐就对了
She's your best friend. Go sit with her. - Just go sit with... Go...
她说我去学中文是一种冒犯的行为
She told me it was offensive to learn Mandarin.
因为你不是日本人啊
'Cause you're not Japanese.
说错国家了,贱♥人♥
That's the wrong country, bitch.
你们是好朋友耶 -重点不在“你”
You're best friends.
- It's not about you. It's about us. - Best friends sit together.
-好朋友就应该坐一起 -这个时候,重点是“我们”
如果没有好朋友 你的人生会变怎样?
What's life if you don't have your best friends?
快去,当你们毕业后
Go. You will miss each other when you graduate.
你们会想念彼此的,我保证 -非常好
I promise you. - That's good.
这样就对了
You will. - All is right in the world.
需要英雄救美的时刻,我居然搞砸了
Classic damsel in distress moment and I biffed it.
兄弟,她差点死翘翘了
Dude, she practically died.
我不认为她这辈子 还想跟你有任何牵扯了
I don't think she was gonna, like, bounce back to life and hook up with you.
我应该去当医生才对 -我同意
I should've been a doctor. - I agree.
你应该变成另外一个人
You should've been a completely different person,
或许这样你还有点机会
and then I think that this would have worked out.
这是你的
Yeah, this is you.
你们好吗,老师们? 天哪
Yo, what up, teach? - Oh, my God.
雪伦,你是从哪冒出来的?
Sharon, where'd you come from?
你们下礼拜要干嘛?
What are you guys up to next week?
我们要上课啊,你懂的 -对啊
We're just teaching, you know. - Yeah.
要上班 -我?
It's work. - Yeah? Me?
我要去调查一下 最近听说的新事物
Gotta investigate this new thing I've been hearing about.
好吧,祝你好运,相信会很有趣的
Okay. - Good luck. I'm sure it'll be interesting.
有听过...“大小通吃,来者不拒”吗?
Have you heard of a "No Loads Refused Cum Dump?"
好...很高兴认识你 -你知道,我要去...忙了
You know, I've got a fish. - Okay. It was so nice to meet you.
我们还没交换电♥话♥耶
But we didn't exchange numbers.
你赶紧回家吧 -你赶快回家,雪伦
You gotta go home, Sharon. - You have to go home.
♪ I'm so caught up in you, little girl ♪
♪ And I never did suspect a thing ♪
♪ So caught up in you, little girl ♪
♪ That I never want to get myself free ♪
♪ And baby it's true ♪
♪ You're the one ♪
♪ Who caught me Baby, you taught me ♪
♪ How good it could be, little girl ♪
♪ You're the one that's got me Down on my knees ♪
♪ So caught up in you, little girl ♪
♪ That I never want to get myself free ♪
♪ And, baby, it's true ♪
♪ You're the one Who caught me and taught me ♪
♪ Got me so caught up in you ♪
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表