剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
各位同学,在今天的课开始前...
Hey, guys, before we get started today here...
请先坐...
Settle down, settle down.
在今天的课开始之前,我想分享一些关于...
Um, before class starts today, I would like to take some ownership
“AT”,也就是所谓的,“无症状妥瑞症”的想法
and say a few words about AT, also known as asymptomatic Tourette's.
拜托 -雀儿喜,请说
Come on. - Uh-huh, Chelsea.Yes.
那个现在不叫“AT”了
It's not called AT anymore.
因为那种称呼超级不尊重的
That's actually super disrespectful.
这样啊,那现在叫什么呢?
Oh. What is it called now?
“KS”,是根据“凯拉综合征”,所命名的
KS. It stands for Kayla Syndrome.
这是为了“纪念”凯拉而命名的
It's named as an "in memoriam" to Kayla.
迪瑞儿,我觉得你想说的是“致敬” -不是哦
Deirdre, I think you mean a tribute. - No.
好吧
Okay.
这样你懂了吗?这样说你明白吗,老师?
Are you getting that? Does that make sense to you, sir?
是以凯拉的名字命名的?
Oh, so it's named after Kayla.
好哦,真酷
Okay. That's cool.
一点都不酷,我是说,你看到这女孩了吗?
It's actually not cool. Are you seeing this girl?
她病得很重
She's sick as a dog. Yeah.
是啊,我道歉,凯拉
Well, I apologize, Kayla.
很抱歉你得了“凯拉综合征”
I'm sorry that you have Kayla Syndrome.
所以最好就直接称“KS”就好
So it's actually better if you just call it KS.
因为在这种情况下
Okay. - Because it's super triggering
听到自己的名字,被人提起,对凯拉来说
for Kayla to hear her own name... - Absolutely.
真的会让她挺抓狂的 -真的很不舒服,知道了
...brought up in that context. - Gotcha.
有道理 -你知道,我在想...
Makes sense. - You know, part of me wonders...
你...你想说什么吗?说啊,就说嘛
You... You have something to say?Say it. Just say it.
希尔里奇教练,你有什么想法吗?
Coach Hillridge, do you have any thoughts?
我只是来旁听的 -这就是你厉害的地方
I'm just here to listen.- That's why you the man.
谢谢你,希尔里奇教练,这对我来说意义重大
Thank you, Coach Hillridge.You're welcome, Kayla.That means a lot.
不客气,凯拉 -好,谢谢你,先生
Yes. Thank you, sir.
雀儿喜,谢谢你
Chelsea, you're welcome.
回家作业大家都做了吗?-没有
Did anybody do the homework? No.
没有,我们一直都在搞这件事 -好
We've all been dealing with this. Right.
你们都准备要考医学院了
You're all getting your medical degrees.
慢走,杰克 -好的
Have a good one, Jake. - All right.
课你也旁听完了,你还认为那个“AT”是...
So after witnessing that, do you still think AT is...
是“KS”
KS.
好,“KS”真的是一种病吗?
KS. You still think it's a real disease?
听着,其实很简单
Look, it's actually quite simple.
凯拉跟雀儿喜从一年级开始,就是好友,对吧?
Kayla and Chelsea, best friends since freshman year, right?
可说是形影不离 -对啊
Side by side, socially speaking. - Uh-huh.
上个月,雀儿喜离开了几个星期,记得吗?
Last month, Chelsea's out for a couple of weeks. Remember that?
雀儿喜不在的这段期间,凯拉不断的被问
The whole time she's gone, all Kayla could hear is,
“雀儿喜呢?她还要去出多久?”
"Where's Chelsea? Is Chelsea gonna be out for much longer?"
所以凯拉开始忌妒,然后开始罹患...
So then Kayla's getting jealous, and she comes up with...
“无症状妥瑞症”
Asymptomatic Tourette's.
这招还一度奏效
And it worked for a time.
但后来雀儿喜开始号♥召大家
But then Chelsea starts rallying
全力支持凯拉
everyone to be super supportive of Kayla.
支持她干嘛?
And what does that do?
这样大家就会觉得雀儿喜很伟大,很会关心别人
Makes everybody talk about how great and caring Chelsea is.
去年雀儿喜也对瑞蕾做同样的事
Chelsea did the same thing to Renee last
瑞蕾还是没能完全恢复正常,你懂我意思吗?
year, and Renee is still not back at 100%.
谁...谁是瑞蕾?-拜托哦,老兄
You know what I'm saying? Who's Renee?
她在教室里用迪瑞儿这名字,在朋友圈里用瑞蕾
Come on, man. She goes by Deirdre in the classroom, Renee in the friend group.
麻烦跟上好吗,马可仕
Keep up, Marquez.
资讯量太大了
It's just so much information.
但那不是重点,让我们回到今天
But that's beside the point. It brings us to today.
在你教室里所发生的事情
The events of what happened here in your classroom.
谁帮凯拉说话?
Who speaks up on Kayla's behalf?
然后让每个人都开始
Who started making sure everyone was sympathetic
对凯拉的症状感到同情?
to the journey that Kayla was on?
是谁改掉那个称呼的?
Who renamed the goddamn disease?
雀儿喜
Chelsea.
为了博取同情而耍花招的凯拉
Kayla's whole gambit to gain sympathy has turned into nothing more
最终被雀儿喜利用为
than a vehicle for Chelsea's rapid
提升自己人气的工具
ascent to the upper echelon of popularity.
太强了,你进教室20分钟,就知道这么多了啊?
That's crazy. You got all this from 20 minutes in my classroom?
我才花十分钟就搞清楚了
I only needed ten.
♪ I've fallen in love And there's no... ♪
你知道吗?我得说,你是我遇过最性感的男人了
You know, I have to say, you are the hottest man I've ever met.
少来了
Stop.
你觉得我的老二如何?
What'd you think of my dick in the locker room?
我超爱的
I loved it.
我知道是你故意露给我看的,但是关却认为...
I knew you wanted me to see it, but Gwen thought...
关搞错了
Well, Gwen was wrong.
马奇也完全搞错了
And Markie is also wrong.
所有事
About everything.
我知道
I know.
♪ You got the touch ♪
艾文,我正想打个小盹,你最好是有重要的事
Evan, I'm trying to take a nap. So it better be important.
重要,你听我说,简单来说,亨利对我很着迷,好吗?
It is. Listen, to put it simply, Harry's extremely into me. Okay?
我知道我不能跟同校老师搞在一起
And I know I'm not allowed to date other teachers,
而我觉得他在预谋些什么
and I think he's gonna try to do something about it.
而我...我在尽量避免,但不见得避得掉
And I'm trying to avoid it, but it could happen.
艾文,像亨利那样的人,绝对不会看上你的
Somebody who looks like Harry would not be into you.
这根本不是问题 -你没听懂我的话
This is not a problem. - You don't get it.
前几天我们一起在更衣室
We were in the locker room the other day,
他故意在我面前扯掉腰间的浴巾
and he takes off his towel in front of me on purpose.
露出他那惊人的大老二,跟结实的屁♥股♥给我看
He showed me his incredible ass and dick.
够了,别说了 -够了,艾文...
No. Stop it. Stop it, Evan.
光看那么一眼...
I was exhausted just by the fantasies...
脑海中浮现的幻想就让我筋疲力尽了
...that came just from seeing it initially.
艾文...闭嘴...
Evan. Evan. Stop.
这次谈话从未发生过 -我们明明有谈过
We did not have this conversation. - We had this conversation.
到时候舞会见 -我很迷人
I'll see you at the dance. - I am hot.
我在圈内是很吸引人的,好吗?
I am considered hot in my community, okay?
我才不在乎你认为我很普通
I don't care if you all think I'm basic-looking.
我是个正港的帅哥同志
I'm an attractive gay guy.
♪ You got the touch of love ♪
♪ And I just Can't get enough ♪
对抗“KS”
艾文,彩带被扯下来了
Oh, Evan. This streamer just ripped.
你可以帮我扶一下梯子吗?
Will you hold the ladder?
你不需要我帮忙扶梯子,亨利
You don't need me to hold the ladder, Harry.
我还要去弄更多鸡尾酒
I have to make more punch.
好吧
Okay.
艾许莉,你妈做的甜饼干好好吃
Ashley, your mom did such a good job with those sugar cookies.
我好喜欢说
I love them.
天哪,他今晚真帅
But I don't care how hard he tries.
但我不管他多想勾引我
God, he looks so good tonight. - Hey.
我们之间是不可能的
Nothing is gonna happen between us.
有没有可能...
Is it possible...
人家根本没有那个意思呢?
...he's maybe not trying to make something happen?
你知道...你是个大帅哥,然后...反正很帅就对了
You know, like, you're very handsome and... You're so handsome.
但或许你只是过度解读了
But maybe you're just reading into it.
不,那感觉不会错的
No, it feels unmistakable.
抱歉,艾文
Sorry. Um, Evan,
我可以跟你在外头,聊两句吗?
could I speak to you outside for a second?
好
Sure.
抱歉 -晚安,老师
Sorry. Evening, sir.
我是不是做了什么冒犯你的事?
Did I do something to offend you?
没有,当然没有
No. Of course not.
是吗?因为你...
Uh-huh. Because you...
你一整个礼拜对我的态度都很奇怪
...you've been acting very weird with me all week.
我...
I'm... I'm...
亨利,我之所以奇怪是因为,如果我们之间有了什么
Harry, I'm being weird because if something happened between us,
对我的人生将会造成严重的影响,好吗?
it would be very catastrophic for my life.Okay?
我想你早就知道了,由于我生活中一个非常特殊的情况
I think you know this already. I'm not allowed to date teachers
我不能跟跟校内老师谈恋爱
because of a very specific situation in my life.
所以,如果我们之间真的有了感情
So if something happens between you and I,
你知道,那...那就大事不妙了
you know, i-it's not gonna be good.
你想上我,我也想上你,我都知道
You wanna fuck me. I wanna fuck you. I get it.
这已经很明显了,但事情还会更进一步,好吗?
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表