剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
Thank you so much. And I like that little hair you have there.
好了,两位赶紧进来吧
All right, y'all, get on in there.
我帮你们留了贵宾席呢
We got you at a VIP table. Okay.
站直,你那站姿看起来像是吊灯架
Dana, stand up straight. You look like a shepherd's hook.
温斯顿,我不管那些肉块要去哪,你把它们拿过来给我
Winston! Now, I don't care where those nuggets are headed.You bring 'em on back over here.
这就是我们所说的“拦胡”
That's what we call a reroute.
用鸡块当开胃菜
Chicken nuggets as an appetizer.
真的很有才 其实是牛肉块
That's genius. They're actually steak nuggets.
是我发明的
I invented 'em.
我们已经和律师开始申请专利了
And we're into the patent process right now with the lawyers.
戴尔也开始帮忙了,你懂我的意思
Dale's getting into it with 'em. You know how that is.
对啊... -这个我们还真不知道呢
Yeah. Yeah. We don't know that.
我们有在看《创智赢家》节目
We've seen Shark Tank. Yeah.
我靠,真好吃耶
您不是想跟我谈谈吗?
Oh, shit. These are good. You wanted to talk, Linda?
我们拿到雪碧后再开始
Yes. Let's chat about that as soon as we get some Sprites.
温斯顿,亲爱的,我还得把你拉过来才行啊 来吧,我的小鳟鱼
Winston, honey, I'm gonna reel you back on in over here. Come on, my little trout.
我要三杯雪碧 -没问题
Can we get three Sprites? Absolutely.
现在就要 -好
Now. Yeah.
他是这里唯一的服务生吗?-不是,但他是我最喜欢的一个
Is he the only waiter here? No, but he's my favorite.
我们会在雪碧里加双倍的糖浆
We put double syrup in the Sprites.
我没问你们想喝什么,因为没尝过我的双倍雪碧
I didn't ask y'all what you wanted to drink because nobody gets out of here
就别想离开这
without trying my double Sprite.
这也是你发明的?
没错
Another invention? It is.
的确是 -好厉害哦,我爱喝雪碧
It is. This is crazy. I love Sprite.
你知道,戴尔叫我,“波霸威利旺卡”
You know, Dale calls me Willy Wonka with a boob job.
我说:“戴尔,你别到处,
I said, "Dale, don't you go around here
跟人家说我隆过胸”
telling everybody I have a boob job."
我有考虑过说...
I have considered...
不要,关德琳,千万不要
Don't. Gwendolyn, do not.
每次我搭飞机时我都会怕
I am afraid every time I fly.
所以,你想要谈谈... -上帝啊
So you wanted to talk about... Oh, Lord.
跟你们聊天聊到我都忘了,好吧
You're all such good company, I just about forgot.
马可仕老师,成绩...
Okay, so, Mr. Marquez, the grades.
我们到底是怎么想的啊?
Like, what are we thinking here?
我们认为
Uh, we are thinking
成绩应该准确反映出,努力的程度
that the grades should accurately reflect the work.
这我知道
Mmhmm. Lord, I hear that.
我在想
I'm just thinking,
有办法改成绩吗?
can't we change 'em?
就小改一咪♥咪♥?就这一次?就改一下咩
Just like a little bit. Like, just one time, just a little boost.
如何,关?
What do you think, Gwen?
这个...是可以啦,因为你是老师嘛 就...
Well, you can 'cause you are the teacher, like...
还是不可以
Or no.
可以改,但他不想改 -感觉有些信息不一致
He could but he won't. This feels like mixed signals.
琳达,你真的是因为成绩的事吗?
Linda, are the grades really what this is about?
是啊,为何这么问?不是因为其他的事?
Yes, why? There's not another thing?
例如?
Like what?
秋天发生的那件事
What happened in the fall.
你派人调查我,因为我亲了我的...
You were having me investigated for kissing my boyfriend
亲爱的,水过桥流,咱们之间的事就算了
in front of a group of students. Oh, honey, water, bridge, you, me.
好吗?我才不在乎你是不是同志
Okay? I do not care that you're gay.
你是同志也不关我的事
I don't care one bit that you're gay.
只要你不介意我午餐时在双倍雪碧里
As long as you don't care that I sneak a little drop
偷偷加点杜松子酒就行
of gin into my double Sprite at lunch.
我们各自都有点小癖好 -是啊
We both got our little things. Yeah.
无论如何,我还是坚持目前的成绩
Regardless, I will have to stand firm in the grades as they are.
我是一名教育者,给出准确的成绩是我的责任
I'm an educator, and it's my duty to give accurate grades.
唉,真糟糕
Well, shoot.
我承认,我希望我们能在这事上,达成共识
I admit I wanted us to see eye to eye on this.
看来是没办法了
I can tell we don't.
那就算了吧,亲爱的 -真的吗?
And we can just move on, honey. Really?
作为一名企业主,我必须坚守我的原则
As a business owner, I gotta do what I gotta do to stay within my integrity,
而你作为老师也必须这样做
and you gotta do the same as a teacher.
这点我也予以尊重
And I respect it.
哇,好的
Wow. Okay.
这展现了坚强与勇气
It shows strength. It shows courage.
我同意 -谢谢你
I agree. Thank you.
这次大家聊得很愉快 -是啊
This has been nice. Yeah.
我以为有什么大问题呢 -我还有点怕呢
I thought this was gonna be more of a problem.
帐都算在我头上,我得先失陪了
It's a little scary. Everything's on la casa.
你要离开了吗?
I have to excuse myself. Oh, you're leaving us?
盖瑞大厨今天的状态很好
Chef Gary is really on one.
我告诉你们,今晚的特别菜单
For the specials tonight, let me tell you what.
他想用奶油椒盐脆饼包,做一个鸭肉汉堡
He wants to put a duck burger on a butter pretzel bun,
我觉得他疯了
and I think he's crazy.
不过,这疯狂的想法,或许真的能成功
Although, so crazy it just might work.
好了,掰啦
All right, bye.
恨不得她别走,但看她离开也挺爽的
I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her walk away.
关德琳
Gwendolyn.
摩里森汉斯理高中
抱歉,我迟到了,同学们
Sorry I'm late, guys.
我的汽车保险刚刚出了点问题
I just had this whole thing happen with my car insurance,
他们没有接受付款,因为那是一张信♥用♥卡♥...
and they were not taking my payment because it was a credit card...
唷呼,有客人哦
Yoohoo, visitor alert.
嘿,马可仕老师
Hey, Mr. Marquez.
他没有保险,把这记下来
He's uninsured. Let's write that down.
你在这干嘛?不是说好了吗?
What are you doing here, Linda? I thought we moved on from this.
是说好了,所以要进入下个阶段了
Oh, we have. We've moved on to the next level of sorting this problem out.
下个阶段?
The next level?
我不知道你是否知道
Okay. Well, I don't know if you know this,
你是不可以进到我教室里的
you're not allowed to just be in my classroom.
你要先取得我的同意,才能旁听我的课程
You have to have my permission to observe my class.
其实我知道 所以我才会绕过你
I actually do know that, which is why I went over your head
直接得到了学校董事会的授权
and got authorization from the school board.
妈,够了,这很丢脸
Mom, stop. This is embarrassing.
布莱克,把你的衬衫塞好
Blake, tuck in your Billabong shirt.
整件都要塞进去
All the way around, sir.
各位同学,请大家看我这边
Everyone, eyes on me.
这位是道格博士 他是教学专家,知道吗?
This is Dr. Doug. He is a teaching expert, okay?
今天他和我就只是来旁听而已
And he and I are gonna be just observing class today.
所以,请大家乖一点,好吗?
So, drink a glass of act right, you know what I mean?
我开玩笑的啦,你们上课吧
I'm just kidding. Be yourselves.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
无故离席,把这写下来
Dramatically exits. Let's write that down.
这里有电源,我可以帮你,组一台摄影机
There's power up here. I can definitely jerryrig a little camera for ya.
好,我要证明他们没作弊
Good, 'cause I wanna prove to you they're not cheating.
摄影机随便放,你可以把摄影机放那里吗?
Put the cameras wherever you want. Can you put them back there?
好,这是轻钢架天花板,上面可是别有洞天啊
Yeah, it's a drop ceiling. It's a whole world up there.
架几台摄影机,拿到视频后
Huh. I don't know. I get a couple cameras.
一起边喝东西边看?
We'll get the footage and watch it together over drinks?
我们可以...
We could...
可以什么?-关
What?
琳达居然在我的课堂上
Linda is in my class.
不...不是好事
No, no, no, it's not good.
她昨晚对我们那么友善?
That whole thing where she was being nice and friendly last night,
那只是前菜而已,她今天带了一个人来
that was a front. Oh, my God.
说是什么...教学专家
And now she brought a teaching expert to class
想借此监视我,挑我毛病
to observe me and try to take me down or something.
什么?-这招好贱,真的贱
She's a bitch. Always been. What?
你可以来我教室吗?我需要有人帮我,你现在有空吗?
Yeah. Can you come and sit in? I need manpower.
有,怎么会这样?
It's your free period, right? Yes. What?
我可以去吗?我只需要关
Can I come? I only needed Gwen,
但多一个人也不错 -好的,兄弟
but sure, more is better. Yes, buddy.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你可以考虑密歇根大学
You should check out Michigan State.
听说他们的泰式河粉很好吃
They got bomb pad thai.
不过你可能进不去,因为你的成绩烂透了
You probably can't get in there 'cause your grades are bunk.
但是... -瑞克,快来艾文的教室
But, yo... Rick, come sit in Evan's class with us.
我来了,马上到
Oh, I'm there. Hell yeah.
你喜欢细面还是宽面?
You like skinny noodle or thick noodle? Huh?
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表