剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
This is clear as day, but it's gonna go beyond that, okay?
我们会开始想跟对方约会
We're gonna wanna start dating each other.
我们还有可能会结婚
We're probably potentially gonna wanna get married.
然后,接下来了?我们其中一人要离开?
I can't just report this marriage to the board.
我不能就这样向董事会宣布我们结婚了
Then, what happens? One of us is gonna quit?
我们其中一人必须得离职
One of us is gonna have to quit the job.
所以...所我才要划清界线
And so that's... that's where I draw the line.
我不管你有多想,我也不管我有多想
And I don't care how bad you want it.I don't care how bad I want it.
就是不可以,好吗?
It's not happening, okay?
我不能为了你毁了我的人生
I'm not throwing away my life for... for you.
为了...为了你想象中,我们之间能擦出什么火花
For... For whatever this thing is that you're imagining that we have together.
艾文,你先深呼吸
Evan, take a breath.
首先,我...我有男友了
Um, first of all, I-I have a boyfriend.
啊...惨了惨了... -那个...没有...
I'm... It's... It's not even... - Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不...没关系,是我自己想太多
No, no, no. It's okay. I do this.
我有时就会这样,说真的,我常常误以为别人对我有意思
This is something I do, actually. - No, it's...
但实际上他们并没有
I think people are into me when they're not into me.
而且我觉得我好像...我...
And I think I'm, like... I have this, like,
我真的太过自恋了
inflated sense of my own attractiveness.
而且我以为自己是个...是个帅哥
And I think I'm, like, this hunky guy.
然后我就会被帅哥深深吸引
And then I get really attracted to really good-looking guys.
然后我才发现,人家根本不认为我帅
And then I find out they were never thinking of me like that.
我其实长得一副滑稽的脸 -艾文...
I have a funny-looking face. - Evan. Evan.
可不可以先停一下,让我说几句...
If you would let me talk for a second...
我这是凯拉综合征吗?
Is this Kayla Syndrome?
不,对不起,这太蠢了
No, it's... I'm sorry. That's so stupid.
我...没错,我们当同事就好
I... There... Yes.
真的感谢,也真的很抱歉
We can just be coworkers. I really appreciate it.
艾文 -我...我是说真的
I'm sorry.Evan.
你不需要安慰我
I'm serious. You don't need to save me.
我没事,谢谢你
I'm fine. Thank you.
哈罗...各位好
Hello. Hello. Hey, hello, everyone.
请往前靠...
Gather around, gather around.
天哪,我刚刚跟亨利,来了场超奇怪的互动
Oh, God. I just had the weirdest interaction with Harry.
人家对我根本没意思,你没说错
He's not into me. You were so right.
一切都是我在胡思乱想 -那不错啊
I was just making the whole thing up. - That's great.
在宣布谁是返校舞会优胜者之前
Before we announce our homecoming court winners,
我们先短暂介绍,由R.C.K集团所设计的
we will have a brief presentation of our new school mascot
学校新吉祥物,好的
designed by the R.C.K. Group.All right.
大“麻”好吗?
Where da weed at?
没事,我刚是做效果,你们都是好孩子
Nah, I'm just messing around. You guys are good kids.
现在,我怀着激动的心情,向大家隆重介绍你们的新吉祥物...
I'm now excited and thrilled to present your new school mascot,
“种马麦克” 噢...麦克,居然没押头韵
Michael the Horse! - Oh, Michael. Not even alliteration.
来吧
Come on!Let's go!
一起鼓掌欢迎
Boo! Get the hell off the stage!
谢谢...谢谢R.C.K集团
Thank you. Thank you, R.C.K. Group.
我想我们是先用“龙”当吉祥物吧
I guess we'll just remain "The Dragons" for the time being.
现在请欢迎返校节皇后
So now for your homecoming court queen, Kayla Stephenson.
凯拉史蒂芬森...
Kayla Stephenson.
好耶,凯拉
Yeah, Kayla!
你在哭吗?-她办到了
Are you crying? - She did it.
谢谢大家,这对我来说意义重大
Thank you. This means the world to me.
但今晚在场有一个人
But there's someone here tonight who could
比我更需要这顶皇冠
use this tiara a whole lot more than me.
雀儿喜
Chelsea.
我不管昨晚汤玛斯是怎么说你的
I don't care what Thomas said about you last night.
你才是最酷的
You're the coolest.
这个应该属于你
This is for you.
哇
Aw!
这是在演哪一出?-我跟凯拉聊了一下
What the hell was that?
给了她一些睿智的建议 -返校节皇后
I had a little chat with Kayla. Gave her some sage wisdom.
你跟她说了什么?-实话啊
What'd you tell her? - The truth.
获取权力的最佳方式,就是刻意将它让渡出去
The best way to gain power is to artificially give it away.
谢谢大家 -好的
Thank you. - All right.
恭喜两位
Congratulations. Both of you.
所以是你搞定的? 对啊
So you solved it? - Yep.
至少在罗兰把她的牙套拆掉前...
At least until Lauren gets her Invisalign out. I mean...
谁又是罗兰啊?
Who is Lauren?
天哪,老兄
Come on, dude.
你不知道谁是罗兰?
You don't know who Lauren is? - Wow.
你们对学生的着迷方式
You guys are obsessed with the students
让我觉得有点怪异
in a way that is weird to me.
♪ Close your eyes Give me your hand, darling... ♪
怎么了?
What's up?
你在我们还没聊完前
You kind of just left
就自己先走掉了
before we had a chance to finish our conversation.
我有吗?
I did?
有
Yeah.
是啊,我猜我当时觉得我有点...
Yeah. I guess I felt like I was, like...
我在那边待的越久,我就越控制不了自己
The longer I stayed out there, the more I was gonna say insane shit.
或许你的直觉是对的
It's probably the right instinct.
是啊
Yeah.
我也不知道,有时自己是怎么回事
I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes.
老实说,我还挺喜欢你那种反应的
Honestly, I kinda liked seeing you like that.
非常可爱
It was cute.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Really.
但你有男友了 我们又不是活在50年代
It's not the '50s, man.But you have a boyfriend.
我们很开放的
We're open.
噢,你很开放,当然 -是啊
Oh, you're open. Of course. - Yeah.
是啊 -那我懂了
Yeah. - That makes sense.
♪ Or is this burning ♪
♪ An eternal flame? ♪
♪ Close your eyes ♪
要死了...
Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.
什么玩意啊? -这样不对...
What the hell, man? - This was a mistake.
你是怎么了?
What wrong with you? - This was a mistake.
我当时被情绪牵着走 但...那不重要
I got caught up in the moment, and that doesn't matter though,
因为那个“当时”根本没发生过
because that moment did not even happen.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好,所以你真的是疯了
So you're like crazy, crazy.
了解,我要走了
I'm gonna leave.Got it.
好啊,我就希望你走
Good. That's what I want you to do.
♪ I can dream about you If I can't hold you tonight ♪
♪ I can dream about you You know how to hold me Just right ♪
♪ I can dream about you You know how to hold me Just right ♪
♪ Oh, I can dream about you ♪
♪ If I can't Hold you tonight ♪
♪ I can dream about you ♪
♪ Oh, I can dream I can dream ♪
- ♪ I can dream about you ♪
♪ Dream about you ♪
♪ Oh, I can dream about you ♪
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表