剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
一下!两下!
Up, one!
Up, two!
三下
Up, three!
你想要玛格丽特吗?证明给我看
You want the margarita? Prove it!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
亨利 -起身!
Hey, Harry. Up!
你来这... -我听...
Um, do you come...
起来
Up! - I can't...
我听不见你说话
Up! - I can't hear you.
你...好,我们运动完再聊
Do you... Okay, we can talk after.
我不知道你也来运动
I didn't know you came to this. - Yeah.
是啊,真的很操,不过我喜欢
It's kind of intense, but I'm into it.
是啊
Yeah.
好,我想去冲个澡了
All right. I think I'm gonna go shower off.
好,这里的淋浴间满棒的
Oh, yes. They got nice showers here.
♪ I'm not hiding ♪
♪ The remedy to cure This old heart of mine ♪
♪ I can dream about you If I can't Hold you tonight... ♪
《良师难为》
超大的 -像是...
It's huge. Just like...
真的太大根了,看到超不爽的
Just so big. And I hate that I saw it.
是让你觉得恶心吗?不,是感觉很不洽当
And it makes you, like, sick? - No, it's, like, inappropriate.
我根本不该知道学校
Like, I shouldn't know what another
其他老师的老二,长得什么样
teacher's dick in this school looks like.
啊...不过是在更衣室里,这在更衣室里不是很正常吗?
Ah. But it's, like, a locker room. Doesn't that happen all the time?
不是...你没搞清楚,关,他就是要我去看啊
No, no, no. You don't get it, Gwen. He wanted me to see it.
他的目的达到了 -你是说他故意露给你看的?
And he got what he wanted. - Oh, you thought he did it on purpose?
对啊,跟你说,我洗好澡出来后
Yes. I'm telling you. I'm coming out of the shower.
他看见我了,然后他就这样...真的
He sees me. He goes like this. Really.
或许人家不是同志
Maybe he's, like, not even gay,
只是很自然的让它出来透透气
and he was just like... ..."God, what's up?"
不...他一定是同志
No, no, he's gay.
他的IG自介里有贴彩虹旗
He has a rainbow flag in his Instagram bio.
或许人家只是挺同人士
Well, maybe he's an ally.
或许他因为是同志,并且跟男生约会,所以变成挺同人士
Maybe he's an ally by means of being gay and hooking up with guys.
我真的有和他谈过和男生约会的事情
I've literally talked to him about dating men.
好吧,那你的问题是什么?我不太懂你介意的点
Okay. So, what's the problem? Sorry, I'm not tracking.
他很有魅力啊
He's attractive.
然后一大清早还故意露鸟给我看 -然后我又不能...
Then he puts his horse cock in my face this morning, and I'm not allowed to...
吸一口吗? - 不是,是跟职员约会
Suck it? - No, date other faculty.
因为会被调查
Because of the investigation thing.
原来...
Oh.
但或许人家没有要把你,会不会是你想太多了?
Maybe he's not trying to date you. Like, that feels kind of like a leap.
不,他想把我
No, he's trying to date me.
诚如大家所知道的,我们要把学校的吉祥物“龙”
As you know, we're in the process
更换为新投票选出的“马”
of replacing our school mascot "The Dragons"
“马”这个吉祥物的设计比赛正在进行中
with the newly voted upon "The Horses." "The Horses."
学生们将参与选择
A student competition is underway to help
新的标志 而新标志的外观...
choose the new logo. The new look of the logo...
你有看过其他的设计作品吗?
Did you get a chance to take a look at any of those?
同学们大多在画老二
The kids are mostly drawing penises.
没,我还没机会看,但这也太令人失望了
Uh, well, no, I haven't had a chance, but that is disappointing.
所以我建议,我有认识一间大公♥司♥
So what I was thinking is, I actually know
请他们来帮忙或许会好一点
this great company that can help out with this.
他们去年重新设计了大约,五、六所当地学校的吉祥物
They redid the mascots for, like, five or six local schools last year.
真的还做得挺棒的
Really did a bang-up job.
他们先让孩子们提出设计概念
They let the kids come up with the art,
然后再由这家公♥司♥将设计实体化
but then this company comes in and executes.
做出来的成果就是专业到不行
Makes it looks completely professional.
好,学生的标志设计比赛已经展开了,瑞克...
Okay, the student logo design competition is already underway, Rick...
听我说,老头!这攸关私人恩怨,好吗?
Listen, man! This is personal. All right?
“龙”这种生物对“我族”是种亵渎
"The Dragons" was offensive to my people.
你...你族?
Your people?
什么你族?升学辅♥导♥老师吗?
What people? College counselors?
我的族人
My people.
我的故乡 -天堂吗?
The people that I come from.
Heaven?
无论他是什么,他的血统都应该受到赞扬
Whatever he is, his lineage should be celebrated.
无论他是白人、黑人,还是骄傲的印第安勇士...
Whether he be a white man, a Black man, a proud Indian brave...
喔 喔 -够了...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Jesus, Markie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
瑞克,如果你认识哪间公♥司♥
Rick, if you know of a company
能够以专业且有效的方式处理这件事,那就太好了
that can handle this in a professional and effective manner,
你可以担任我们的联♥系♥窗口,好吗?
then yes, you can be our liaison on that, all right?
太好了,赞啦!就这么办 好的,各位,
Yes! Hell, yeah. Let's get it. All right, guys.
这其实现在这时候恰恰好
This is perfect timing actually
因为孩子们现在,还没开始考虑大学的事
because kids aren't even thinking about college yet.
那是你的公♥司♥,对吧?-谁知道呢?
It's your company, right?
对,就是你的公♥司♥ -最后一件,但也很重要的事
Who's to say? - No, it's his company.
我们要来做职责分配,并组成委员会
Last but not least, we need to assign some duties and committees.
关德琳,这周你负责校车值班
Gwendolyn, I need you on bus duty this week.
据我所知,唯一没有加入,委员会的人
And from what I can tell, the only person not on a committee
是你...艾文跟亨利
is you, Evan and Harry,
所以,你们俩就一起负责筹办
so, uh, I'm gonna have you two together
返校舞会,好吗?
to head up the homecoming dance, all right?
好啊 -不要...
Okay. - No. No, no, no.
我...我...不行,我真的... -好,那我们散会了,好吗?
I'm... I'm... No, I really am... - All right, we are dismissed, okay?
去激励那些年轻而扭曲的心灵吧
Go inspire those young, warped minds.
等等,我想今天早上唱国歌♥
I wanna sing the national anthem this morning.
我上辈子到底是造了什么孽?
Why would they do this to me?
葛兰,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Grant, can I talk to you for a second?
这些也太狂了吧 -你想谈什么?
These are crazy. - What do you want?
我觉得这次筹办返舞会的事 把我跟亨利
I'm thinking it might be good if you unpair Harry and I
分开负责会比较好
for this homecoming dance thing.
为什么?
Why?
我不能说,但请你相信我
I can't tell you why, but just trust me.
我可以让你们俩分开负责,但请给我一个充分的理由
I mean, I can unpair you, but I'll need a clear reason.
不然,这会看起来像恐同症
Otherwise, it'll look like homophobia.
这跟恐同症有什么关系?
How's it gonna look like homophobia?
如果我把两个男同刻意分开,不就是恐同症了吗?
If I separate two gay men, isn't that homophobia?
我懂你的逻辑了
I can see the logic.
这些孩子中有些人,可能会进入帕森斯设计学院
Some of these kids could get into Parsons.
真得设计得超棒的
It's really beautiful work.
你可不可以...我认为...,让我们分开负责,会比较好
Can you just... I... I think... Just unpair us.
不行,艾文,做你的事就对了
It's... It'll be good. - No, Evan.
别再搞些有的没的了
Just do your job. Stop creating drama where there is none.
你就快...快去筹备返校舞会啦
Just plan the... plan the homecoming dance.
快去
Go.
这张可以
This horse will do.
瑞克,我选好了
Rick, I found a winner.
好的...
Okay. So,
我们认为作者有多少内容,是根据他自己的经历写的?
how much do we think the author is writing based on his own experiences?
说吧,说看看嘛
Do it. Just say something.
雀儿喜,怎么了?-马可仕老师
Chelsea, what's going on?
对不起打断您上课
Um, Mr. Marquez, I'm sorry to interrupt class,
读一本关于疾病的书
but it's actually super triggering for me
再加上现在我正在经历这一切
to be reading a book about a disease right now
所以对我来说,真的会很触动
with everything I'm going through.
因为你“正在经历这一切”?
Because of everything you're going through?
你正在经历什么,凯拉?
What are you going through, Kayla?
班上其他同学差不多都知道这件事了
The rest of the class sort of already knows about this.
但是最近
But recently... Mmm.
我被成功诊断出...
...I was successfully diagnosed...
患有...
...with something called...
你很棒,凯拉 -没事的
You're doing great, Kayla.
勇敢面对你的病,好吗?
It's okay. - Be present with your illness, okay?
无症状妥瑞症
Asymptomatic Tourette's.
什么?-就是妥瑞症的一种...
So what Tourette's syndrome is, right...
What?
不,我知道妥瑞症是什么 -那好
No, I know what Tourette's syndrome is.
听起来你已经懂了一半,你正在利用这个机会学习
Oh, great. Okay. So it sounds like you're halfway there,
这点值得尊敬
and you're taking an opportunity to be educated, which is honorable.
谢谢你 -所以这个无症状妥瑞症
Thank you. - So, asymptomatic Tourette's, right?
这就像妥瑞氏症,有抽动,还有那种窘境,对吧?
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表