剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
所以枪♥支♥才是问题所在嘛
So guns are the problem.
如果没有枪,就不会有这些问题了啊
If there were no guns, there would be no problem.
你现在有没有发现了?
Are you starting to see that?
我发现你才是问题所在
I'm starting to see that you're the problem.
你不明白我们已经生活在一个,有枪♥支♥的世界里
You don't understand that we already live in a world where guns exist, Evan.
希尔里奇教练 -我们已经生活在...
Coach Hillridge! -We already...
枪♥支♥原本就有啦 -教练
Guns are already here.Coach!
你干嘛?
What?
你在干嘛?
What?
搞什么?-我们走
What? -Let's go.
我们甚至不在学校见面 -你就是在鼓吹死亡
We're not even meeting on school grounds. -You are promoting death.
我不是在鼓吹死亡
I am not promoting death.
拜托,两位...请文明一点 -噢,拜托哦
Oh, come on. -Please, Just try to be civil.
不... -文明...
No, no, no, no. -Civil. Civil. Civil.
枪除了杀人还能干什么?
What does a gun do other than kill people?
保护人啊,枪能保护人啊 -为了什么保护?
Uh, protect people. It protects people. -From what?
为了免于被那些... -为了防止那些用枪的...不知道怎么用枪的人杀死啦
People who don't know how to use... -From people who have guns to kill people.
天哪,艾文
You know, Evan, man,
我正在教孩子们一些观念 我教孩子们技巧,教孩子们知识
I'm trying to do something for the kids. I'm trying to give 'em a skill, a lesson.
但问题是你教这种知识
Yeah, but the problem is, when you do something like that,
根本没效果,因为你是个笨蛋
it doesn't work 'cause you're an idiot.
马奇...马马奇...
Markie, Markie. Markie, Markie. Mar... Markie.
真服了你了,艾文
Oh, God, Evan.
要死了,我怎么会讲那种话
Oh, God. I feel bad for saying that.
听我说,在立场上,我同意你的观点
Look. Politically, I agree with you.
你反枪♥支♥吗?-这个...你知道的 -但是...你知道的
You're anti-gun? -Well, you know. But... You know?
你看吧,我抓不到你的立场
See, I can't track your politics.
因为我是故意的,没办法
I do it on purpose. I can't.
就像,我必须...
It's, like, I have to...
听着,这个我真的没办法
Look, I can't do anything about it.
法条都规定得很清楚 而我只能用尽一切办法...
The rules are very clear, and I just have to stay out of it.
置身事外,我必须这么做
Just... Every possible way. I just have to.
你最喜欢这样啊
It's your favorite thing to do.
基本上,我喜欢,好吗?
Basically, yes. All right?
所以,社团可以留着
So, the club stays,
除非真的有明显的威胁,我想大概也不会有
unless there's an active threat, which there is not.
什么会构成明显的威胁?
What constitutes an active threat?
艾文,你不要给我♥干♥蠢事
Evan, do not do anything stupid.
怎样?我根本没想做任何事
What? I wasn't even thinking of doing anything.
我只是在问,什么是明显的威胁
I'm literally asking, what's an active threat?
现在,我在想做一些事了
Now I'm thinking something.
哈罗?
Hello?
《罪与罚》
Crime and Punishment.
一本不可思议的书,但如果你是书中主角呢?
An incredible book, but what if that were you?
如果你是拉斯科利尼科夫,你可以逍遥法外,你会怎么做?
What if you were Raskolnikov, and you could get away with anything?
我们内心都会有一个黑暗的,怪异的、可怕的声音
We all have this voice inside of us that's kind of dark and weird and scary.
而社会要我们要压抑它
And society tells us to push that down.
我说去你的,社会,对吧?
I say, "Eff you, society." Right?
我们必须表达自己,这就是费奥多尔所做的
We got to express ourselves. That's what our friend Fyodor did.
对他来说还挺有用的
Worked out pretty well for him.
这本书卖♥♥出很多本
And this book sold a lot of copies.
同学们,这是英文课,对吧?
Guys, this is English class, okay?
在这里你可以畅所欲言
This is a safe space for you to say anything,
无论多么可怕,多么黑暗
no matter how scary, how dark.
我希望你写作时
I want you... When you write in here, to forget anything
抛开任何读者
that anyone reading this
可能对你文字的想法,自♥由♥地写
might think about what you're writing, and just write.
你现在是要我们创意写作吗?
You're talking about creative writing?
创意写作,没错,就是这个
Creative writing. That's what we're doing.
写三页创意写作
Three pages of creative writing.
如果你能逍遥法外地,犯下任何滔天大罪 你会做什么?
And the subject is, "If you could get away with any heinous act, what would you do?"
发挥你们的创意,大胆下笔吧
Really get into this one, guys. Go wild.
一定会很有趣,我想听听一些龌龊的东西,好吗?
It's gonna be fun. I wanna hear some nasty stuff, okay?
如果跟这个...有关的...
And if it's a little bit of this...
我不想把那两个字说出来
You know, I don't wanna say the word for this, but if these are involved,
如果能用那个写出一些东西,我会给你额外加分
maybe a little bit of extra credit. I don't...
有问题,这个有算分吗?-我不想...
Question. Is this for a grade?
就及格或不及格,对吧 只要暴♥力♥血腥就及格了
Just pass-fail, yeah. And as long as it's violent and heinous, it's a pass.
那...这要双倍行距还是...
So, like, is this double-spaced or...
随便你们
I don't care.
我不懂,你是想让学生,写一篇关于杀死你的文章吗?
So I don't get it. Like, you want someone to write an essay about killing you?
不,不一定要我
No, it doesn't need to be about me.
只要是对学校有威胁的事就可以了
It just has to be something, like, threatening for the school.
尼克呢?
Yo, where's Nick?
他和他的同事在,水牛城狂野鸡翅餐厅
He's at Buffalo Wild Wings with his work friends. Or his ex-work friends,
还是前同事,因为人家还在那工作,而他被解雇了
'cause they still work there, but he got laid off. Obviously.
显而易见 -还好我没有朝九晚五的工作
Glad I don't have a day job.
嗨 -麦肯
Hi. -Malcolm.
快进来 -我的老天鹅啊
Come on in. -Oh, God.
等等,你家院子怎么了?
Oh, my fucking God. Wait, what happened to your yard?
是被人炸了吗?看起来好可怕说
Were you bombed? It looks horrible.
不是啦,尼克在挖游泳池 -自己用手挖?
No, Nick's building a pool!-By hand?
为什么大家都在关心这一点?
Why is that what everybody focuses on?
付钱,付钱请人建吧
Pay. Pay people to do that.
麦肯,你看,我在洞里捡到这些石头
Malcolm, check it out.I found these rocks in the hole.
看起来像牙齿 -是牙齿没错
They look like teeth.Oh, those are teeth.
什么?我还用手去摸... -是你邀他来的?
What? I was touching chips... - You invited him?
对啊,他说你们俩复合了
Yeah, he said you guys are back together. -Oh, my God, dude.
我们没有复合啊 -天哪,老兄
Touching chips then teeth. -We're not back together.
什么?他把你的床照传给我看耶
What? He sent me a picture of you in bed.
关,你穿这样... -嗯?
Gwen. This look. -Yeah.
很性感耶,我喜欢
Very sexy, I love it. It's new for you, right?
这对你来说很新奇,对吧?你平常看起来很老土说
I knew you'd like it. -You usually look not sexy.
好呗... -没啦,你很辣耶...
Okay. -No, it looks hot. It's good.
她这么做是因为她在辣师名单上,下降了六个名次
She's doing it because she fell six spots down the list.
天哪 -屁啦,我才没有
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -No, I'm not.
天哪 -怎样啦...
What? What? What?
明显的威胁... -啥?
Active threat. Active threat. -What?
明显的威胁
Active threat.
就是这个,就是这个
This is it. This is the one.
这个...这个真的好夸张
This is... This is really intense.
这个很让人担心耶... -怎么说?
I mean, this is concerning maybe. I...
你看,他说:他们以...
Like, how? - Look at this.
他们以生命为代价 -那还好吧
He goes, "They'll pay. They'll pay with their lives."
这是我真实的想法,不再是虚构的了
That doesn't seem bad.
我有一种无法满足的渴望,只有鲜血才能解渴
"This is me talking. This isn't fiction anymore.
鲜血?搞不好是吸血鬼
I've got an unslakable thirst that can only be quenched by blood."
还挺吸引人的
Blood? It could be a vampire.
我是说,我喜欢 -这个就是证据
Ultimately, compelling. I mean, like, I'm hooked.
我们要关闭射击社了
This is gonna work. We're shutting it down.
太棒了,关闭吧
Incredible. Shut it down!
如各位所知,昨晚在我们的社区,发现了明显的威胁
As you all know, an active threat was found in our community last night.
我们已采取多项措施
A number of measures have been taken.
当然,相关学生,此处不会提及姓名
Of course, the student in question, who will not be named here,
将立即接受评估
will be entering immediate evaluation.
此外,学校所有剩余的出入口
Also, metal detectors will be installed
都将安装金属探测器
at the remaining entrances throughout the school.
这是个坏消息
This is awful news.
我想这部分不用多说
And I suppose this part goes without saying,
但立即生效的是射击社...
but effective immediately, the gun club...
是枪♥械♥安全计划 -将无限期停办
Firearms safety program....will be suspended indefinitely.
什么?不。
What? No.
终于 -好
There it is.
社击社终于再度被打入冷宫了
Okay. And that's how gun club dies again.
不是轰轰烈烈地结束,而是悄无声息地消逝
Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
只能像《人鼠之间》的蓝宁一样...
Taken out back and just George-and-Lennied.
被遗弃,被处决 -马奇,如果你...
Just... That's it? We're done?Markie, please.
拜托一下,你如果发表长篇大论,等等艾文也要了
If you make a speech, then Evan has to make a speech.
我讲话的时候可以不要碎念吗?
And... No speeches while I'm speaking!
好啦 -算了... -我不该这么说的...
Okay, fine. -Okay? I shouldn't have to say that.
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表