剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表
就是我家那个游泳池啊 马奇昨晚帮忙尼克挖游泳池
The pool project. - Yeah.Markie helped Nick with, like, digging last night.
什么?-对呀
W-What? - Yeah.
尼克需要一个强壮的男人 到那边帮忙完成所有的粗活
Nick needed someone with big muscles to come over and do all the man work.
你知道的,我...她请我帮忙,我就答应罗
You know, I... She asked. I obliged.
你说你是强壮的男人?
Do you have big muscles?
还是最强壮的 -瑞克也在啊
The biggest. - Rick was there too.
对啊 -不是只有马奇来帮忙而已
Yeah. - It wasn't, like, just Markie or anything.
天哪,如果只有马奇一个也太奇怪了
Oh, my God. That'd be so weird if it was just Markie.
会吗?-等等,瑞克也去了?
Would it? - Wait. Rick was there too?
这有什么好大惊小怪的啊?
Why is this such a big deal?
我是说,你...别逼我说啦
I mean, uh, you... Like, don't make me say it.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
你们大家去聚会,居然没邀我
Like, everyone was hanging out without me.
啊...不...不是的,天哪
Oh, no, no. No. Oh, my God. We weren't hanging out.
我们不是在聚会,你完全误会了 那只是...
You're totally misunderstanding this. It was like... It was like help.
那只是帮忙,因为尼克需要人 帮忙挖游泳池
Nick needed help digging the pool and it wasn't, like, fun.
而且一点也不好玩 -我觉得很好玩啊
I thought it was fun.
但这不是艾文要的那种“好玩”
But this is not the kind of thing that Evan would have found fun.
他最恨这种了 -没关系...
He would have hated it. - It's fine.
你确定吗?-反正对我也没差
I'm... It's fine. I'm fine now. - Are you?
真的没差,我跟你保证
This does not matter to me. It's fine. - It does not matter. I promise you.
你们有人可以帮我搭帐篷吗?
Yo. Can one of you guys take a look at my tent?
我来帮你,兄弟 -不,我去帮吧
I got you, bud. - No, I'll help you.
他吃错药了吗?-没事啦
Thanks. - What was that?
这个帐篷不错耶
It's fine. - Yeah.
真的,真的不错
This looks good. - Damn right it does.
这根太长了,当我试着... -我知道
This is too long.- I'm trying to arch it up.
试着撑起来,结果太长了 -气死我了
It's too long. - It's pissing me off.
但的确有点帐篷的样子了
But it is starting to look like a tent.
所以,不管你做什么,继续做吧
So, whatever you're doing, just, like, keep doing that.
你要去哪?-去哈根烟
Where are you going? - I'm gonna smoke.
你他奶奶的抽大♥麻♥?
You're smoking fucking weed?
伙计,我别无选择,这些孩子们
Dude. I have to.These kids are,
都快要把我整哭了
like, ten seconds away from making me cry.
说真的,你可以帮我点打火机吗?我的大拇指都没办法动
Yo, actually, can you light this lighter for me?My thumb's all fucked-up.
拜托啦?-你不应该在校外露营时
Please?You shouldn't be smoking weed on a camping trip with children.
偷抽大♥麻♥ -谁会管我啊?
Who cares? - How'd you mess your thumb up?
你大拇指是怎么回事?-天哪,想到就觉得蠢
Oh, my God. It's so fucking stupid.
当我们昨晚在阿关她家时...
When we were all hanging out at Gwen's house last night,
我试着将我的任天堂Switch 插♥进♥她家电视后面的HDMI孔
I was trying to plug my Nintendo Switch into their HDMI cord, behind the TV.
然后我用一种奇怪的姿势 想要把插头插♥进♥去
And did this weird move when I was, like, trying to plug it in.
你们昨晚在阿关她家 打任天堂Switch?
You guys played Nintendo Switch at Gwen's house last night?
《马莉欧赛车》我们大概玩了八场吧
Dude, we played, like, eight rounds of Mario Kart.
这是你们挖完游泳池后的事吗?
This was after you guys did the pool stuff?
对啊,我们搞到凌晨两点
Yeah. We were up till, like, 2:00 a.m.
我早上起床累死了,差点来不了
I was so tired this morning, I almost didn't even come.
♪ Frienemies who when you're down Ain't your friend ♪
♪ Every night we smash a Mercedes-Benz ♪ ♪ Every night ♪
- ♪ First we run ♪ - ♪ First we run ♪
♪ But then we laugh till we cry ♪
这段和声的很好,不错 好,然后我们一起唱
Good harmony on that one. Good. Okay. And then we do this together.
- ♪ But when... ♪ - ♪ But when the night... ♪
你刚刚...是不是有点平了?
I think that's... Are you flat there?
♪ When ♪
好,不需要唱成舞台剧那样 你不需要唱成...
It's not Broadway. You don't have to be like,
♪ But when... ♪
你可以有点像是“说唱”这样
You can just be like... It's like talk singing.
♪ When ♪
像是在唱《致艾文汉森》那部舞台剧
It's like you're in Dear Evan Hansen.
而不是《你好,多莉!》 -哦,经典
It's not like you're in Hello, Dolly. - Oh, okay.
♪ But when the night ♪
你那句每次唱起来调子都很平
It's sounding completely flat to me every time.
我觉得刚刚那样唱很可以啊 -我们来练习副歌♥的部分吧
That one was good. I feel. - Let's go to the chorus.
好 -来练习副歌♥
Okay. - Let's go to the chorus.
♪ You got the music in you... ♪
等我弹出来再唱...
Just wait for me to hit the...
♪ You've got the music in you... ♪
你抢拍了... 抱歉,二、三...
You're jumping it, you're jumping it. - Sorry. Two, three.
♪ You've got the... ♪
不对,这个和♥弦♥我都还没弹完 你在不爽
No. You didn't even let me hit the chord. - Something is going on.
我们俩吗?-对
With us? - Yeah.
我没有不爽啊
Nothing's going on.
没事 -好吧
I'm fine. - Okay.
我就只是...想把这首歌♥唱好 -抓到你了
I'm just... I want the song to be good.Gotcha!
天哪 -天哪
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
请问有什么事吗?
What can we do for you?
只是来确定没有人玩“面瘫”游戏
Just making sure no one is playing Stone Face.
好,我们俩都是30来岁的老师
Okay. We are both teachers in our 30s.
我们两个,我是同志
There are two of us. I am gay.
她有男友了
She has a boyfriend.
基于那个理由还有其他一百个理由
So for that reason, and a hundred other reasons,
我们是不可能玩面瘫游戏的,雪伦
we're not playing Stone Face, Sharon. - Mmm.
就算我们试了,这里也放不下一张桌子
We couldn't fit a table in here if we tried.
在某处一定有人在玩
Someone is playing it somewhere.
我知道 -好
I know that. - Okay.
不过还是谢谢提醒... -刚刚
No, but thank you. That... This is...
你们练习的那首歌♥
And that song you were playing.
天啊,有点跑调了
God, you were a little pitchy, but it really brought me back.
但那歌♥真的让我想起 我结婚前的时光
It was before I was married.
你能想象我以前有多坏
You can imagine the trouble I got into.
我想也是 -好的,谢谢你...
I bet, yeah. - Right.Thank you. Thank you.
好,我们会注意一点的
Keep an eye out for me, please.Okay. We'll keep an eye out for any... anything like that.
她有在看吗?-关吗?
She looking?- Gwen? Mm-hmm.
没有,人家忙得很
Nah. She's busy, dawg. - Get her to look, man.
想办法引她注意啊,我的老二 被这安全绳勒到变好大一包
My package is looking loco in this harness. Look at it.
兄弟,你那包看起来像是去垃圾桶 拿了一堆垃圾塞进去的
It looks like you went to a dumpster and stuffed it with trash, dawg.
她好像有在看了 想办法引她注意啊
She's looking kinda. Get her to look fully.
关!人家连看都不看
Gwen!
She's still not even looking.
睡帐篷睡到我脖子好像落枕了
My neck is actually, like, tweaked out by those tents.
你有睡好吗?
Did you sleep okay?
你在生我的气吗?你居然生我的气
Are you mad at me? You are mad at me.
我不是在生你的气 我只是气自己干嘛那么介意
I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at my own feelings in a stupid situation.
别这样嘛,这是我们最爱的郊游啊 我想念我的麻吉了,跟我说话嘛
Come on. This is our favorite trip.I miss my buddy.Talk to me.
我说你们,为什么出去聚会不找我?你们讨厌我吗?
I mean. What... What... Why would you all hang out without me?Do you guys hate me?
我们哪有讨厌你,我说...这是...
No. We definitely don't hate you.
每个人都表现的好像是我的好友
It's like everybody acts like they're my best friend
直到发现你们原来把我当怪胎看
until I just find out you all kind of think I'm, like, a weirdo,
所以我不能去你家聚会 打打电玩什么的
and that I can't come to your normie hang and play video games or something.
我会打电动,我从小打到大好吗
I can play video games. I grew up playing video games.
我们知道你会打电动
We know you can play video games.
那为什么不邀我呢?
So then why wasn't I fucking invited?
因为你不爱帮别人忙啊,艾文
It's 'cause you just don't like helping people, Evan.
我只是...我是说重点就是...
I'm just... I mean, the whole point was, like,
请人来帮我男友建造游泳池
to get together and help my boyfriend build a pool.
如同我说的,就是来当苦力
I'm just saying, it's, like, physical labor.
然后我问谁要来帮忙,就这样啊... 重点就是帮忙
And I asked the people who, you know... The whole point was to be helpful.
你又不爱帮忙,你知道吗?
And you just don't do that, you know?
你什么都不带就来参加派对 因为你觉得
You don't bring anything to the party
你本身就很讨人喜欢 所以你不必带东西来,真是谢了
'cause you think you're such a delight that you don't have to. Thank you.
这让人感觉很差耶
This is feeling very intense.
是啊,有一点
Yeah, it kind of is.
安全帽?
Helmet.
我爸说你很忌妒我
My dad says that you're really jealous of me.
真的还假的?-你何时开始穿蓝色的衣服了?
Really? Then when did you start wearing blue?
只要我穿蓝的,你就跟着穿 你不是不喜欢蓝色吗?
Like, as soon as I started wearing blue.You literally don't even like blue.
但我穿的是不一样的...是粉蓝色啊
Okay. But I'm wearing a different... I'm wearing baby blue.
你们去聚会不邀我就算了 结果还趁这个机会
You... You, like, hang out without me and then you take that opportunity
告诉我原来你对我的个性有意见?
to then tell me that you don't like major aspects of my personality?
我说得对吗?
Oh, my God. - Am I right?
一点都不夸张,我这辈子做过最糟的决定
Literally the worst decision I've ever made
就是和你一起参加这次校外教学
was coming on this field trip with you.
我要变成... -你是不是觉得我是个很烂的朋友?
Do you think I'm a bad friend?
而你一直都是... -我为你付出了这么多
After all the stuff I do for you.
像是花好几个小时,听你碎念你男友
Like, listening to you talk for hours about your boyfriend
说什么他脑子有问题 想要自己建造游泳池
who's losing his mind and building a pool by hand.
还是说我不知道,帮你搞到这份工作
剧集 | 良师难为(2024) | 导航列表