剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Boy, you're a smart girl.
你真聪明
Daddy explained it,
爸爸解释过了
I get it, I just want you guys to be happy...
我也明白 我只希望你们开心
Well then why were you so upset yesterday?
那你昨天为什么那么生气
I don't like Gene, he's weird.
我不喜欢基恩 他很怪
Honey, Gene is...
亲爱的 基恩只是
a little weird, but he's also a really sweet boy.
有点怪 但他也很可爱
Do you know how hard it was for you
你还记得爸爸妈妈决定
when daddy and I decided not to live together anymore?
不住一起的时候 你有多难过吧
Well, Gene's mommy isn't around at all.
基恩的妈妈已经不在了
Imagine how tough that's gotta be for him?
想想他有多难过
He's probably just, really sad.
他可能只是非常伤心
He doesn't seem sad, he just seems...
他看起来不像伤心 只是
Weird.
奇怪
Well, I think that what Gene needs now more than anything
我想现在基恩最需要的就是一个朋友
is a friend. Someone to be very nice to him.
一个对他好的人
Do you think you can do that?
你觉得自己做的到吗
I could try but if he stays weird,
我试试 但他要再这么怪
I'm out.
我就不管了
Hi, guys, come on in.
嗨 快进来
The other kids are at a hockey game with their dad,
别的孩子还在和爸爸玩曲棍球呢
but Emily's here.
但爱米丽在这儿
Hi Emily, how you doing?
爱米丽 怎么样啊
I'm good.
不错
Dad, you forgetting something?
爸 你忘了什么吗
Of course, Kat, here.
当然 凯特 这个
Although I tried to explain to Gene
尽管我跟基恩解释过
that adults don't normally bring wine to play dates,
大人去朋友家玩一般不带酒
But he insisted.
但他坚持带
It's rude to show up empty handed.
登门拜访两手空空的 很不礼貌
Gene, wanna go up in my room and play?
基恩 想去我房♥间玩吗
Uh... Maybe we could all play a game down here.
不如我们都一起在下面玩游戏吧
No, that's okay, that's fine. They can go upstairs.
没关系 他们能上楼玩
Come on Gene, we have lots of cool junk upstairs.
来吧 基恩 楼上很多好玩的
Would you like to see some of my cool junk?
你想看看我有什么好玩的吗
Come on.
来吧
Check it out.
看这个
I made a cafe au lait with my new french prez.
我用新的法式壶做了牛奶咖啡
That's not right.
弄错了
So...
那么
What happened...
发生了什么
Last night, Darryl Van Horne,
昨晚 达里尔·范·霍恩
I mean you really let him off the hook.
你还真让他这么跑了
Fine.
是的
Yeah, I'm sorry Penny
佩妮 我很抱歉
I-- I just saw where things were going
我是看当时情况不对
And I uh...
我
I wanted to protect you.
我是想保护你
Do you remember what happened to me
你记不记得我当时调查他
when I went after Darryl Van Horne?
结果怎么样了吗
Yeah, you got fired and you got kidnapped,
你被炒了鱿鱼 还被绑♥架♥了
and then you had to work at a bar.
然后在酒吧工作
It was a very dark period.
真是一段黑暗的日子
I'm just worried that you're doing all this
我只担心你所做的一切
because you'd rather be angry than sad.
是因为你宁愿生气而不是伤心
You think that's what I'm doing?
你认为现在我是这种状态吗
Sometimes it's easier to get all riled up
有时候人更容易愤怒
and focus on the things that you think that you can change
集中精力想去改变些什么
rather than just sitting in the muck and dealing with the saddness.
而不是坐在混乱中处理悲伤
Yeah, but the muck sucks.
但这混乱真不好受
I know it does, sweetie,
确实 亲爱的
But you gotta get down there
但你只有经历了
if you're gonna get over this.
才能让自己忘怀
In the meantime
与此同时
let the police do their job
让警♥察♥做好本职工作
and you just focus on taking care of yourself.
你只要集中精力照顾好自己就行了
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
I should eat a salad or something
我该吃点沙拉什么的
and then I should go out and I should drink a toast to Jamie.
然后出门 敬吉米一杯
Do you think that maybe we could go out for coffee,
也许我们该出去喝杯咖啡
Not that you're cafe au poop
不是说你的咖啡不好
Doesn't look delicious.
看起来不好喝
Yeah.
是啊
I'll go get my coat.
我去拿外套
Okay. Okay
好吗 好的
Okay, I'm ready.
我准备好了
Hey, you know what, all of a sudden,
你知道吗 我突然
I'm just not feeling so good.
感觉不大舒服
Yeah, you do look a little pale.
你的脸色是有点苍白
Yeah, I think it was all the tequila.
应该是龙舌兰酒的缘故吧
I drank last night, I didn't sleep.
昨晚喝了酒 又没睡觉
Okay, well do you wanna just lie down and watch a movie?
你想躺着看电影吗
No, I'm gonna go home, I'll call you later.
不 我回家了 晚点打你电♥话♥
Holy crap. Holy crap?
老天 什么
Yeah, I'm sorry there are a lot of words
抱歉 在我脑海里
in my head right now,
有很多形容词
like stunning, beautiful, and lush,
比如惊人 漂亮 还有繁茂
but all that's coming out is holy and crap.
但能说出口的只有这个
I had no idea you had this kind of talent.
我不知道你有这样的才华
Well, we're new neighbors
我们是新邻居
and there's a lot to learn about one another.
关于对方还有很多要了解的呢
Yeah, like where are your heaters
是啊 比如说暖气在哪
and how do you get these suckers to grow like this in winter?
怎么能让这些东西在冬天长势这么好
By magic, of course.
当然是用魔法
I'm kidding. I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的 我胡说呢
It's ah... It's like this heat conducting glass...
其实是导热玻璃的原因
You wanna play princess and the knight?
你想扮公主和骑士吗
Or... Mr. And Mrs. Pirate?
或者海盗夫妇
I don't care.
无所谓
You decide. Okay. Pirates!
你决定 好 扮海盗
Man, look at these sunflowers.
天 看看这些向日葵
And this rosemary. Huh.
还有迷迭香
So you've been hiding something.
你在隐瞒什么吗
I have? Mmhmm.
我有吗 是啊
You know a bit about plants yourself.
你对植物也小有研究吧
No, uh... No, no, my mom had kind of a green thumb
不 我妈妈挺喜欢种些花草
But I do not want that getting out.
但我不想这么说
Really make me sound like a manly man.
这会让我听起来有点大男子主义
Yeah, well, I... I like it.
好吧 我还挺喜欢的
You do? Yes, I do.
是吗 是的
Oh. I'm so sorry.
噢 很抱歉
No, no, no, no. That's ok, that's ok.
不 不 没关系
Um, we'll just, uh, we'll just repot it, here.
我们重新装盆就好 来
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Watching our parents make out.
看我们爸妈亲热
Eww, are not!
恶心 才没有
Not yet, maybe, but they will.
可能还没有 但他们会的
No. They're just friends.
不 他们只是朋友
My mom and dad are getting back together.
我爸妈准备和好的
She'll never be with your dad.
她不会和你♥爸♥在一起
I'll make sure of that.
我会保证这一点
Hey, cool.
太酷了
We're not supposed to open the window by ourselves.
我们不应该自己打开窗户的
It's a deer, a baby deer.
是一只鹿 小鹿
Let me see.
让我看看
Wait your turn.
等等
Can I see, it's gonna run away.
我能看吗 它会跑的
Fine.
好吧
You see what happens when I try to flirt, pots get broken.
你看我一想调情 花盆就会碎
Oh, no, see, don't pat the soil,
不 看 别把土拍紧了
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表