剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
but you chose to show up at mine,
但是你选择了我
even though I'm the one that put you in danger.
尽管我就是那个陷你于危险之中的人
ah, it's true. I did.
那倒是 我确实这么做了
why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Well, I suppose...
我想可能是
I missed you.
我想你
You did?
你想我
Mm. More than I ever thought possible.
比我想象的更加强烈
Well, that's...
那真是
Oh, boy.
我的宝贝
Hey, Rox, it's me.
嘿 罗克茜 是我
Um, I'm running a little late,
我有点晚了
so do not dish before I get there, okay?
我到那之前别结束 好吗
I'm really glad we're doing this.
真的很高兴我们又能聚聚了
You're right.
你是对的
I think we've kept our distance long enough.
我觉得我们已经保持了足够的距离
Okay, see you in a few.
好了 一会见
Hi.
嗨
Your front door was open.
你的前门开着
Can your kids come out and play?
你的孩子能出来玩吗
Uh, no, no. They're at their dad's tonight.
不不 他们在他爸爸那边
Oh. Oh, okay.
好吧
Bye.
拜拜
Roxie!
罗克茜
Sorry.
不好意思
I just flashed my hoochie to a 11-year-old boy.
我刚在一个11岁男孩面前做了暴露狂
What? What?
什么 什么
Well, technically, my hoochie was walked in on...
理论上 我裸体走出来
But, uh, yeah, he still saw it.
不过 他看到了
Okay, so the question is,
现在的问题是
now can I still get naked with his dad,
我还能在他爸爸面前一♥丝♥不♥挂♥吗
A.K.A. My new hot neighbor?
注释一下 就是我性感的新邻居
Or would that be, like, too weird for words?
我将会 用词是不是太奇怪了
Of course not. Just tell the kid to report to his dad
不奇怪 你就让那孩子告诉他老爸
how good the goods were.
你的裸体有多好就可以了
If anything,
如果真有什么影响的话
it could move things along quicker.
那只会让你们进展加速
Gross. Really gross. I know!
粗俗 太粗俗了 我知道
God, I miss you guys.
上帝啊 我真想念你们
So not to kill the buzz or anything,
所以别扼杀八卦
but I do want to talk about Darryl.
但我真的很想跟你聊聊达里尔
Just hear me out for two seconds.
就听我说两秒钟
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
I...I know there's a lot of stuff we don't know,
我知道很多事我们不清楚
And some of it seems pretty suspicious.
其中有些事情非常可疑
Extremely suspicious.
极度可疑
But just because there are missing pieces to the puzzle
但如果只因为其中缺失的部分令人困惑
doesn't mean we should believe everything
不代表我们就应该相信埃莉诺和小傍
Eleanor and Bun are telling us.
告诉我们的每一件事情
They're the ones who tried to have us killed,
他们打算致我们于死地
And you know, maybe we should wait to judge him
或许我们应该在了解全部事实后
before we know all the facts.
再给他下定论
Okay. I think we should do that.
好吧 我们应该这么做
Well, it doesn't really matter.
这真的没什么关系
I mean, it's not like he's ever gonna --
我是说 这不像他一走了之
Did someone here order champagne?
有人订了香槟吗
Oh, my god. Darryl! What are you doing here?
天啊 达里尔 你来干嘛
Yeah, Darryl, what are you doing here?
是啊 达里尔 你怎么来了
And more to the point, where the hell have you been?
更重要的是 你去哪了
I'm sure you all have questions for me.
我肯定你们对我有很多疑问
Good news --
好消息是
I have answers.
我有答案
But I would like to start at the beginning,
不过我想从头说起
If I might.
如果你们同意的话
Four months ago, I was summoned to Eastwick.
四个月前 我被东镇召唤而来
The three of you came together, and you made a wish,
你们三个碰到一起 你们许了一个愿
Each of you looking for inspiration.
你们都在寻找激♥情♥
You sent out a call. I heard that call.
你们发出了呼唤 我听到了那个召唤
How?
怎么会这样
I am attuned to gifted women like yourselves.
我能感应到你们这种有能力的女人
I know your thoughts. I know your desires.
我知道你们的想法 你们的渴望
I know your potential.
我了解你们的潜力
That is my gift.
那是我的能力
My purpose is to inspire,
我的目的就是去激发
to facilitate.
去促进
You can think of me as your very own personal Muse.
你们可以把我想做你们的私人缪斯
Your call went out,
你们召唤了我
And I answered.
我就来了
But it wasn't the first time.
不过这不是第一次
25 years ago, I was also summoned.
25年前 我同样受召而来
Two of the women you already know --
其中两个女人你们已经认识
Bun and Eleanor.
小傍和埃莉诺
The third was named Gloria,
第三个名叫格洛瑞亚
And my name was Sebastian Hart.
那时我叫塞巴斯蒂安·哈特
I knew it!
我就知道
When I arrived, they welcomed me.
我到来时 她们很欢迎我
They welcomed the awakening of their gifts.
她们欢迎能力的苏醒
It was impossible for us to deny
我们不能否认
the attraction we all felt.
彼此感觉到的吸引
We were young. We were wild. It was torrid.
我们年少不羁 热情似火
It was the '80s.
那是80年代
But we were too reckless. We made mistakes.
但我们过于鲁莽 犯了错误
We made enemies,
树敌无数
And people around us started to die.
我们身边的人开始死去
As the chaos set in,
混乱开始了
Gloria -- she was the first to change.
格洛丽亚 她是第一个变化的
Go away! She became paranoid...
走开 她变得有受害妄想
Don't come near me!
不要靠近我
Convinced that I was the cause of the chaos...
深信我就是一切混乱的源头
Make it stop. That I was the enemy...
停下来 深信我就是敌人
And suddenly one day, she just disappeared.
突然有一天 她失踪了
She was gone for almost a year --
她消失了差不多一年
Nine months, to be exact.
确切的说是9个月
She was pregnant.
她怀孕了
With Jamie.
是杰米
Only I had no idea.
只有我不知道
When she returned,
她回来之后
She was a shell of the woman she was before. -
她好像变了一个人
You lied to me!
你骗了我
She seemed demented, shattered, enraged.
她很疯狂 绝望 愤怒
I had no idea about the child,
我对孩子一无所知
but the Gloria I had known
不过我所认识的格洛瑞亚
and loved was gone.
和我对她的爱已经一去不返了
And a week later, I...
一星期后 我
I found a suicide note by my bedside table.
我在床边桌上发现了一个自杀纸条
She poisoned herself...
她服毒自尽
And she had carved the word "witch"
她的前额上
in her own forehead...
还刻上了"巫婆"这个词
And collapsed in the town square.
倒在镇上的广场
Oh, my god.
天啊
It was gruesome.
太可怕了
Bun and Eleanor blamed me for her death,
小傍和埃莉诺把她的死因归结于我
insisting I was the cause of her mental decline,
认定我是她精神崩溃的原因
Which, of course, was ludicrous.
当然 这很荒谬
I was no more responsible for what happened to Gloria than they were,
格洛瑞亚的事情我跟她们一样无辜
but they didn't see it that way.
但她们不这么看
They united their powers,
她们集♥合♥两人能力
and they tried to kill me. With the tea!
打算杀死我 用那个茶
In the bay. Eleanor created an electrical storm,
在海湾 埃莉诺制♥造♥了雷电风暴
and the two of them left me for dead in the raging waters.
她们两个把我留在惊涛骇浪中等死
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表