剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
方块8
You can't just guess them in order. Sorry.
你不能按顺序猜啊 抱歉
Now concentrate. Be the card.
集中精神 好好感受这张牌
And the next thing I know, wham! She grounds me.
接下来我只知道 她关我禁闭了
That blows. Weekends are for raging.
真扫兴 周末是用来疯的
Oh, and that's what you're gonna do?
你是这么打算的吗
Hells, yes! gonna go play backgammon with the moms,
当然了 要和妈妈们玩西洋双陆棋
maybe buy some new school pants, it's gonna be crazy.
可能还去买♥♥条新裤子 肯定很好玩
Sounds out of control. Totally.
听起来太疯了 完全的
So...
那么
even though you're grounded,
虽然你被关禁闭了
uh,are you still allowed to have visitors?
别人能去看你吗
Mia,hey!
米娅 嗨
Uh, you know what? I left my...
知道吗 我把微积分课本
Calculus book in my locker. Have a good weekend.
落在橱柜里了 周末愉快
Yeah. See ya.
好的 回见
Hey, was, uh, that Josh Burton?
嘿 那是乔什·伯顿吗
Why would you talk to him?
干嘛跟他说话
I was just borrowing his notes on the Spanish inquisition.
我只是找他借西语课的笔记而已
Cool.
走吧
Come on. You can do it.
来吧 你能做到的
Just relax and focus.
放松 集中精神
How can I relax? I'm a crappy mom.
怎么放松得了 我是个糟糕的妈妈
You are not a crappy mom.
你不是个糟糕的妈妈
I just didn't want to be like my mother, you know?
我只是不想变成我母亲那样 知道吗
She raised me like a veal.
她把我看得很紧
I thought I'd be different.
我觉得我不能和她一样
Give Mia her freedom. And then I called her "young lady."
要给米娅自♥由♥ 但我还叫她小丫头
I am totally my mother.
我跟我妈没什么两样
And where is mia, anyway?
可是米娅去哪儿了
She should've been at home by now, being grounded.
现在她应该在家禁足
Luna solvo.
释放之月
What's that?
那是什么
Darryl was right. That moon...
达里尔说的对 这月亮
Wow. It's like...
哇 就像
Three times bigger than normal.
比平常大三倍
Darryl said it would unleash us.
达里尔说这可以释放我们的超能力
Mia, where are you? You were
米娅 你在哪儿
supposed to be home ten minutes ago.
十分钟前你就应该到家了
You're grounded. You know that.
你被禁足了 你知道的
Well, I don't care what you feel like, young lady.
我才不管你的感受呢 小丫头
You are marching your butt home right this instant...
你给我立刻回家
She hung up on me. Oh, that is it!
她竟然挂了我的电♥话♥
What are you doing?
你要干什么
She's gonna do something stupid just to piss me off.
她又要去做惹毛我的蠢事了
I gotta go find her and bring her home.
我得去把她找回家
Okay. This was a bust, anyway.
好吧 那先告一段落
3 of clubs.
梅花3
No way. You peeked.
你偷看了
Jack of diamonds.
方块J
2 of diamonds. Queen of clubs.
方块2 梅花Q
7 of spades.
黑桃7
Ace of hearts.
红心A
Roxie...
罗克茜
I think you're officially unleashed.
我觉得你的超能力完全被释放了
So guess what?
你猜怎么着
Dominic Savage totally spilled his guts.
多米尼克·塞维终于承认了
Nice!
太棒了
Turns out, Darryl really is a bad guy.
果然 达里尔不是个好东西
Am I supposed to act surprised?
我应该表现得很惊讶吗
Savage was Darryl's right-hand
塞维曾经是达里尔在纽约
man in new york for ten years.
十年来的得力助手
He claims that Darryl is guilty of insider
他说达里尔犯有内♥幕♥交易罪
trading and all kinds of corporate crimes.
和各种各样的公♥司♥犯罪
I mean, he doesn't have documentation, but he says that
他没有证据 但是他说
He personally witnessed several incidences of wrongdoing,
他亲眼目睹了各种恶行的发生
And he says that I can quote him anonymously.
而且他还说我可以匿名的引用他来作证
That's... Totally... Unhelpful.
那真是... 太... 没用了
Ya think?!
你也这么认为
I'm so screwed! I have no story.
我糟透了 我写不出故事
Horoscopes, here I come.
我只有去写占星术了
You're not gonna write the horoscopes. Chill.
你不会去写占星术的 冷静
Obituaries, maybe.
可能会是讣告
I have to until 1:00 a.M.
我必须得在凌晨1点前
To pull the world's most awesomest story out of my ass!
憋出这世上最震惊的故事来
How am I gonna do that?
我该怎么办
Look at the moon.
看这月亮
The 93rd return. Huh?
第93个的轮回 什么
Penny, we're in a crisis.
佩妮 我们处在关键时刻
I've got my back against the wall.
我现在身处绝境
There's only one thing to do.
只有一件事能做了
What's that?
什么
We need to party.
我们要狂欢
I can't believe I never tried this before.
我真不敢相信我之前从没玩过这个
It's so warm and lovely.
又温暖又有趣
photocopy of Joanna's ass? thank you.
乔安娜臀部复印件 谢谢
Ooh! great ass, Joanna.
哦 挺紧翘的 乔安娜
Thanks, Edgar. How sweet is he?
谢谢 伊格 他多好啊
Right? I'm so glad you're not stressed out anymore.
是吗 我真高兴你再也没那么多压力了
your forehead was getting all squinch yeah.
你的额头都皱成一团了 是啊
But you know what I decided?
你知道我要怎么做吗
Screw Darryl Van Horne.
去他妈的达里尔·范·霍恩
You're gonna Screw Darryl Van Horne?
你要让达里尔·范·霍恩滚开
Good. That'll get him to talk.
很好 去找他谈谈
No, seriously.
不 说真的
Screw darryl van horne.
去他妈的达里尔·范·霍恩
I'm Clyde's ace,
我是克莱德得意员工
and I've got my story.
我有故事要写了
Well, I thought you said all you
我记得你说过
had were unanswered questions.
你还有很多不解的问题
No, Penny.
不是的 佩妮
The questions are the story.
问题本身就是素材
Is Darryl Van Horne
达里尔·范·霍恩
Really Sebastian Hart?
真是塞巴斯提·哈特吗
Did he steal baby Van Horne's identity?
他偷了婴儿范·霍恩的身份吗
Is he a corporate criminal?
他是个商业罪犯吗
I'm gonna run with that!
我要把这些都串起来
See how good he is at dodging the questions
当整个镇的人们质问他时
When the whole town is asking them.
看他怎么回答
She's about yea high, cute blond hair
她大概这么高 可爱的金发
adorable eyes, super sweet face.
迷人的眼睛 超甜的脸蛋
No.
没有
Why would she know Mia?
她怎么会知道米娅
You gotta find someone her age...
你去问问她的同龄人
Like him.
就像他
excuse me? You go to eastwick high, right? yep.
打扰 你是东镇高中的吧 是的
have you seen Mia
你有没有见过米娅
Torcoletti around? nope.
托尔科莱蒂 没有
You better get home, man.
你最好赶紧回家
Your mom just found your stash.
你妈妈发现了你的私藏
How did you do that?
你怎么知道的
I don't know. It just happened.
我不知道 莫名其妙的就发生了
You gotta do that again.
再试试
Your keys are under the sofa.
你的钥匙在沙发下面
You're welcome!
不谢
I'm sorry, honey, but he's gay.
对不起 亲爱的 他是个同志
That was amazing.
太神奇了
Darryl was wrong.
达里尔错了
The moon doesn't make you crazy. It makes you powerful.
月亮没有让你疯狂而是让你更强大了
And insanely horny.
还有疯狂的饥渴
Luna Solvo, my old friend.
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表