剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Welcome to eastwick a quaint little town,
欢迎来到东镇 一个离奇小镇
But look beneath the surface and what you'll find
透过表面 你会发现
May surprise you--
很多惊喜在等着你
Women with the power to foretell the future,
有预言未来能力的女人
Control men's minds with just a flash of their eyes,
一瞥就能控制男人意志的女人
Or summon the fury of mother nature.
还有能召唤自然之力的女人
But when a mysterious stranger arrives
但当一个神秘的陌生人
With the promise of sex and trouble,
伴随着绯闻和麻烦到来
These women and this little town
这些女人和这个小镇
Will never be the same.
都不复如初
Three blind mice?
三只瞎老鼠
Hey, Bun.
小傍
So I brought you some more pictures today,
我带了些新的照片来
See if we can jog your memory.
看看能不能让你回忆起什么
Ah, here we go. Do you remember her?
看这里 记得她吗
They all ran after the farmer's wife
它们都追着农夫的老婆跑
Here.
来
Here, why don't we put this down right here
我们先把这个放一边
They all ran after the farmer's wife
它们都追着农夫的老婆跑
Who cuts off their tails with a carving knife?
她用餐刀切掉了它们的尾巴
Did you ever see such a sight in your life?
你见过这样的情景吗
As three blind mice
像三只瞎老鼠
Three blind mice
三只瞎老鼠
See how they run
看它们跑的
See how they run
看它们跑的
They all ran after the farmer's wife
它们都追着农夫的老婆跑
Who cut off their tails with a carving knife
她用餐刀切掉了它们的尾巴
Have you ever seen such a sight in your life
你见过这样的情景吗
As three blind mice
像三只瞎老鼠
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I call this one "Wastwick Steel-cut Oatmeal Stout."
我称之为东镇不过岗黑啤
Tastes like beer. Yeah.
感觉和啤酒差不多 没错
So why exactly are you buding a brewery?
你到底为什么要建一座啤酒厂呢
I was thirsty.
因为我渴了
Well, I'll tell you what-- you made Raymond's year.
你帮了雷蒙德的大忙
Ah, yes, Raymond. That does remind me.
对了 雷蒙德 你提醒了我
What's this? My personal attorney, as promised.
这是什么 说过的 我的私人律师
She will guide you through the divorce,
她会帮你办好离婚程序
And when she's done with Raymond,
等她搞定了这一切
He will need your permission to scratch his own ass.
雷蒙德就什么都得听你的
Darryl, I think that Raymond and I
达里尔 我觉得我和雷蒙德
Are gonna give it another chance.
之间还有转机
You know, he's been making a real effort lately.
你知道的 他最近非常努力
II think he's changing. Keep the card just in case.
我想他在改变 以防万一还是拿着
No, but thank you.
不了 谢谢
All right. It will be waiting if you ever need it.
好吧 等你需要的时候再说
Hey, kitty kat, they're giving away beer cozies.
凯特我的小猫咪 他们在发啤酒保温罩呢
Be right back.
很快就回来
So, Darryl, I was wondering if I could ask you
达里尔 我可以问你几个问题吗
A few questions for this article I'm doing for the paper.
为了那篇报道
Sure... Great.
当然 太好了
In a bit. Roxie?
等一会 罗克茜
Walk with me.
陪我走走
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你
Let me guess--naked and covered in some kind of cooking oil?
我猜猜 光着身子还涂满了食用油
Mm, canola, yes,
没错 芥花籽油
But I'm actually talking about something else.
事实上我想说的不是这个
I'm worried about you. Are you okay?
我很担心你 你没事吧
Well, that look on your face is kind of wigging me out.
你那种表情真让我光火
This is the face of concern.
这是担心的表情
You recently made a proclamation that you wanted to see
前两天你说过你想
An enemy of yours strung up in the town square,
看你的死敌吊死在城镇广场
And one day later, he accidentally hanged himself
结果一天之后 他发生意外
In a very gruesome fashion in exactly that location.
可怕地死在你说的地点
And I figured you might be somewhat, oh, well,
我想你可能会有点
As you would say, wigged out.
像你说的 有点光火
Oh, that. I'm fine.
这事啊 我没事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Look, I'm not saying it wasn't traumatic for Mia
那对我和米娅来说确实是个痛苦的经历
And for me, and I may believe in a lot of crazy crap,
我也可能会相信一些邪门歪道
But I don't think I have the power to kill someone
但我不觉得我有杀人的力量
With my words.
仅靠我的几句话肯定不能
Ah! The real reason that I'm building a brewery--
我建造啤酒厂的真正原因
Giant scissors.
巨大的剪刀
Am I crazy, or did I just hear you scream?
是我搞错了吗 我刚刚听见你的尖叫声
You know how sometimes when you're drunk, you think you see
当你喝醉了之后 你觉得你看见了
Your daughter's dead date rapist standing there
强♥奸♥你女儿未遂已经死了的约会对象
With a string of lights around his neck no? Just me?
脖子上缠着彩灯 只有我见过吗
I would like to welcome you all
欢迎各位前来
To the groundbreaking for the Eastwick Brewing Company,
东镇酿造公♥司♥的奠基盛宴
Setting a new standard
我们会开创罐装啤酒 浓啤酒
In lagers, ales and stouts.
和黑啤酒的新水准
I know there was some resistance at first,
我知道之前有些人反对
But when Mayor fox and the rest of the town council
但当福克斯镇长和其他镇议员
Had a chance to try our product, they came around.
尝了我们的产品之后 他们就想通了
My only hope is that once they sober up,
我唯一的愿望就是 等他们酒醒了
They don't change their minds.
不会改变主意
Now what do you say we-- we dig a little dirt
这样如何 我们稍微动一下土
And we start drinking?
然后就开始喝酒
Cease and desist! Cease and desist!
停工走人 停工走人
Stop! Stop this right now! This is an abomination!
立刻停下 不知羞耻
Cease and desist!
停工走人
Cease and desist!
停工走人
I have an injunction... Cease and desist!
我有禁止令 停工走人
Here in my hand... Cease and desist! Cease and...
就在我手上 停工走人 停工
That explicitly forbids the building of a brewery
这上面明确规定了在这块地上
On this property.
禁止建造啤酒厂
Well, that's a buzzkill.
这都是胡说
This man is not to be trusted.
不能相信这个男人
He is a wolf in sheep's clothing,
他是只披着羊皮的狼
And I know the truth about him.
我知道他的底细
This land was promised to the church.
这块地说好要建教堂的
Did you really think you could get away with this?
你觉得你能逃避这些吗
I may not be able to match him bribe for bribe,
我没办法像他那样挨个贿赂
But I know right from wrong! Yes, I do! Yes!
但我明辨是非 是的 明辨是非
Share it with me! Yes!
我们都该知道
Pastor Dunn, surely we can work out some sort of a deal.
邓恩牧师 我想我们可以做个交易
I do not make deals with liars or criminals,
我不和骗子和罪犯做交易
Mr. Van horne.
范·霍恩先生
Another time, perhaps.
可能的话 下次吧
We have driven him off!
我们把他赶走了
Yes, we have!
我们成功了
Pastor Dunn! Pastor Dunn!
邓恩牧师 邓恩牧师
That was awful.
真糟糕
I feel like everyone was talking about me
我感觉别人整天都在
Behind my back the whole day.
背后议论我
That's because they were.
他们本来就在议论你
Thank you. Sorry.
多谢 不好意思
Hey, it's your first day back to school since
今天是你男朋友自缢后
Your boyfriend accidentally hung himself.
你第一天来学校
Of course they're talking.
他们当然要议论了
He was not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
They think he was. You're like a celebrity now,
他们认为他是 你现在是个名人了
Like Jackie Kennedy or Debbie Rowe.
像杰克·肯尼迪或者黛比·罗
More like Jackie.
更像杰克
Hey, guys. Hey, Stephie.
你们好 你好 史蒂菲
We're having a memorial tonight
我们今晚要在游泳池那
For Gus at the swimming hole.
开个追悼会纪念格斯
It starts at 8:00. We'll be there.
8点开始 我们会去的
Mia, I'm so sorry for your loss.
米娅 节哀顺变
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表