剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Welcome to eastwick a quaint little town,
欢迎来到东镇 一个离奇小镇
But look beneath the surface and what you'll find
透过表面 你会发现
May surprise you--
很多惊喜
Women with the power to foretell the future,
女人有预言未来的能力
Control men's minds with just a flash of their eyes,
一瞥就控制男人意志的能力
Or summon the fury of mother nature. aah!
或是迸发自然威力的能力
But when a mysterious stranger arrives
但是当一个神秘陌生人
With the promise of sex and trouble,
带着绯闻和麻烦到来时
These women and this little town
这些女人和这个小镇
Will never be the same.
将不再如初
help! help!
救命 救命
Somebody help!
来人啊
help! somebody help!
救命 来人啊
Somebody hel
来人
Hell, you can keep screaming, Rox.
你可以一直叫 罗茜
You're just gonna give yourself a sore throat.
只是白白把嗓子喊哑而已
I just love harvestfest. It's so festive--
我就是喜欢丰收节 节日气氛好
The music, the dancing, the little skits,
音乐 舞蹈 小故事
Fabulous handmade centerpieces.
美妙的手工装饰品
Um, what's yours supposed to be?
你做的是什么
It's a turkey.
是只火鸡
Well, how come it looks like a... It does t.
它怎么看起来像 它才不像
Yep, that is one hell of a va-juege.
没错 是像那什么
it's really lifelike.
太生动了
It is not a va-juege. It's a turkey.
不是那什么 是火鸡
It's juege-tastic. But don't worry, honey.
是那个口味的 不过别担心 宝贝
We'll just paint it purple, call it a flower.
我们会把它涂成紫色 说它是朵花
So I'm, um, I'm thinking
我 我想
That I'm gonna call that divorce lawyer,
我该打电♥话♥给离婚律师了
Even though I am kinda freaking out
整件事已经快要
About the whole thing.
让我疯掉了
Well, if you're not sure, you don't have to do it. oh, yes, she does.
如果你没决定 就别打 她已经决定了
Her husband's an unemployed schlub
她老公是个无业混混
Who treats her like ass.
对她太差了
Well, he's also the father of her kids--her five kids.
他还是孩子们的爸爸 五个孩子
So? that means she has to bring him beers
怎么样 她还是得带啤酒给他
While he farts on the couch till the day she dies? Roxie! Look, I know
而他就等着被伺候到死 罗克茜
That I have to leave raymond, but it's just scary.
我知道我得离开雷蒙德 但是我害怕
I've never been alone. You're not alone, Kat.
我从没一个人过 你不是一个人 凯特
Yeah, you have us. Well, until I get slaughtered in the woods by a madman.
你有我们 在我被疯子拖去树林干掉前
Another Jamie dream last night? Wait, wait, wait. Who's Jamie?
昨晚又梦到杰米了 等等 谁是杰米
My future murderer. He just moved here.
我未来的凶手 他刚搬来
To kill me. you don't know that.
来杀我的 你还不知道
Oh, yes, I do. every other psychic vision
我知道 上礼拜我做的每个通灵的梦
I've had in the past week has come true,
都已经实现了
And I'm only getting stronger. I can't explain it.
我只能坚强些 我解释不了
I don't know why, but it's happening.
也不知道为什么 但就是发生了
All kinds of strange things have been happening
所有奇怪的事情都在达里尔来的时候
Ever since Darryl got here. Ah, that's kind of a leap, don't you think?
发生了 是有点突然 你觉得呢
Co on. you have to admit, there's something about him.
拜托你得承认 有些事跟他有关
Yeah, kinda dark, sinister.
对 有点邪恶 不吉利
Well, I think he's nice. no, no!
我觉得他很好 不不
Darryl van horne is not nice.
达里尔·范·霍恩不是好人
He's... peculiar and rude
他这人古怪 粗鲁
And disgusting and... hot.
恶心 但是性感
And I-I can't put my finger on it,
我不能确定
But there's something about him that's not of this world.
但他有些不属于这个世界的东西
Do you think he heard me?
你觉得是他听见我说话了吗
No. No! No. I think you put too much stuff on that shelf.
不不 我认为你放了太多东西在架子上
And you know what else, Miss Roxie?
你知道吗 罗克茜小姐
I don't think that you're actually psychic.
我觉得你不是真正的灵媒
I think you're just dramatic. Oh, my god. here comes Jamie.
我觉得你只是运气好 天 杰米来了
He's totallyonna shoot me.
他是来杀我的
Wow. you never mentioned he was so...
你从没说过他这么
What?
啥
Um, claw-your-eyes-out hot.
帅到喷鼻血
Okay, well, maybe after he kills me,
好 能不能等他杀我以后
You guys can propose a 3-way.
你们再玩个"三人♥大♥战"
Don't wave at my murderer!
别跟杀我的人招手
Sorry. sorry.
对不起
How you doing? Good.
你们怎么样 不错
Good. Good.
不错 不错
I'm Jamie. I just moved here.
我叫杰米 刚搬来
Hi, Jamie.
你好 杰米
Well... okay, then.
好 那没事
he looks like Johnny Depp.
他巨像强尼·戴普
Excuse me. What exactly do you think you're doing?
抱歉 你到底来干什么的
Um, the police said the only entrance
警♥察♥说唯一的入口
Was through your shop. I know it's a bit intimate,
得通过你的店 我知道有点冒昧
But I'm sure we'll get used to it. What the hell are you talking about?
但我们慢慢会习惯的 你到底说什么
Oh, Homer hasn't told you? I just signed the lease.
亨利没告诉你吗 我签过约了
I'm renting the apartment upstairs.
我租了楼上的房♥子
We're gonna be neighbors.
我们是邻居了
Have you noticed that ever since Darryl bought the paper,
你有没有注意到自从达里尔买♥♥了报社
He's been putting pictures of himself up everywhere
他就把自己的照片到处发
Like he's chairman mao or something?
好象自己是毛主席似的
It's very creepy.
很奇怪
So what are we looking for, exactly?
我们到底在找什么
Yes, Darryl Van Horneis dead.
对 达里尔·范·霍恩死了
I am the one who gave you this death certificate, remember?
我就是给你死亡证明的人 记得吗
Yeah, but look what your source scribbled on the back.
对 但你看看背面的字
"8-4-84."
8-4-84
Why would there be something about Darryl in the "Gazette"?
为什么在公报上会有关于达里尔的事情
I have no idea, and I can't find the stupid article anyway.
我不知道 但我怎么也找不到那文章
Whoever organized these old issues
谁整理的这些老期刊
Did a really crappy job.
真是做事不牢靠
I organized them.
我整理的
Hey, you haven't told anyone about Darryl, have you?
你没有告诉别人达里尔的事 是吗
No, and I'm dying to, but, you know,
没有 我超想的 但是
Journalistic integrity, blah, blah, blah.
我有记者的职业道德 等等
You wanna hear my theory, though? Yes.
你想听我的理解吗 想
Okay. Your mystery informant gave us a death certificate
好 你的秘密线人给了我们
For a person named Darryl Van Horne.
一个叫达里尔·范·霍恩的人的死亡证明
Yeah. Well, this morning,
对 但今天早上
I dug up his obituary online.
我在网上找到了他的讣告
He was a baby.
他是个死去小孩的名字
I don't get it.
我不明白
Okay, it's really easy to steal the identity
好 去窃取一个死亡婴儿的身份证明
Of an infant who dies.
是很容易的
All you have to do is find one who was born
你要做的就是找到
Around the same time as you.
和你同一时间出生的人
From there, you can go to the d.m.v.
你可以去车辆管理局
And get all kinds of phony identification.
搞到各种假冒身份证
And it's really hard to get caught
还不容易被抓
Because there's never any duplicates
因为不会有同一个人
Because that person never actually grew up.
那个人其实根本没长大
You're telling me you think that Darryl stole
你想告诉我那个达里尔偷了
Some poor dead baby's birth certificate
某个死亡可怜小孩的出生证明
And then pretended to be him?
然后假装是他吗
Well, it would account for the fact that there's
真正算得上证据是
No record of darryl van horne anywhere before 1984.
1984年以前没有关于达里尔的记录
There's no school records, no i.r.s. records,
没有学校记录 没有税务记录
No bank account, no parking tickets, nothing.
没有银行帐号♥ 没有停车票 什么都没有
Well, because he wast Darryl Van Horne then.
因为在那之前他还不是达里尔·范·霍恩
He was someone else.
他是某个其他人
Exactly. but then in 1984, he decided to start over,
对 但到了1984年 他决定开始了
Become someone new-- Darryl Van Horne.
变成另一个人 达里尔·范·霍恩
He got a driver's license, a bank account,
他有了驾照 银行帐号♥
And then that spring he founded van horne ventures.
在同年春天他创立了范·霍恩企业
Within a year, he became the fourth richest man
一年之内 他变成了纽约
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表