剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Good morning. When did you get here?
早安 什么时候来的
I didn't.
我没来
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm not really here. You're just dreaming.
我并不是真的在这里 你做梦而已
I am?
是吗
Yeah.
没错
Is this a vision?
这是幻觉吗
Sort of, but not.
有点像 但不是
Oh. I should wake up. I think I have to go pee.
我该醒了 得去厕所
No, don't wake up yet.
不 先不要醒过来
Why not?
为什么
Because this is the last time you'll ever see me.
因为这是你最后一次见我
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
Listen, I don't have a lot of time.
听着 我没多少时间
You're about to wake up,
你就快醒了
And there's one last thing I want you to do for me.
我还需要你为我做最后一件事
What?
什么事
I want you to follow the signs.
我要你跟随指示
东镇女巫 第一季 第七集
Okay, you are good to go.
好了 你可以出院了
What you doing?
你在干什么
Trying to move the jell-o toward me.
试着把果冻移过来
Hey! What?
你 怎么了
Don't touch the jell-o.
别碰那果冻
You said you wanted the jell-o.
是你说想要果冻的
No, I said I was trying to move the jell-o with my mind.
不是 我是说我在尝试用意念移♥动♥果冻
Have you had a psych consult yet?
你做过心理咨♥询♥了吗
Okay. I know this is gonna sound weird,
好吧 我知道这听起来很怪
But when pastor Dunn had me tied up in his barn o' crazy,
当邓恩牧师把我绑在他的谷仓里时
Before he stuffed me into the coffin and tried to burn me alive,
也就是在他把我装进棺材活活烧死之前
I moved a knife thingy
我移♥动♥了一把刀
With my mind.
用意念
No, you didn't.
你没有
Yeah, I did!
不 我有
I mean, how else would I have gotten myself untied?
不然我怎么可能给自己松绑
Well, maybe... you didn't untie anything?
也许你压根没解开任何东西
Honey, post-traumatic stress disorder
亲爱的 创伤后遗症
Affects people in lots of different ways.
会对人们产生种种影响
Your memory may be jumbling stuff right now.
你的记忆可能产生了混乱
You know, the mind has a way of protecting itself
要知道大脑有一套自己的保护机制
From dealing with things it's not ready to process.
来处理那些来不及作出反应的信息
I've already processed the whole kit and caboodle.
我已经理清了事情发生的整个过程
Got kidnapped. Right.
被绑♥架♥ 对
Almost died.
差点死掉
Moved a knife thingy with my mind--didn't die.
用意念移♥动♥了一把刀 没死成
Scuffed my new ballet flats.
磨破了新买♥♥的平底鞋
Okay, I am gonna have a counselor come down,
我会叫心理医师过来
And they can explain to you P.T.S.D.
他们会跟你解释创伤后遗症
I don't have P.T.S.D.
我没有创伤后遗症
I have S.A.P. --Super awesome powers.
我有SAP 就是超级无敌大魔力
I just need to figure out how to use them.
我只需弄清怎样使用
Are you sure you don't wanna stay just a little while longer
你确定不要再待会
For observation? Nothing left to observe.
做留院观察吗 没什么好观察的
I am fit as a fiddle and ready to rock,
我壮得像头牛 就等炫出我自己
And you know what I'm rocking, don't you?
你知道我要炫什么 对吧
Your S.A.P.
你的超级无敌大魔力
High five.
击掌
Oh. No. I got it.
掉了 我来捡
See, this--this poor soul could have been me,
看见了吧 这可怜的家伙本应该是我
But it wasn't. I got a second lease on life--
但不是 我得到了重生
Oh, no, no, no. This can't be right.
天哪 这不可能
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, my god!
我的老天
Mammy's little baby loves shortnin', shortnin' ?
妈咪的小宝贝喜欢酥油 酥油
Mammy's little baby loves shortnin' bread ?
妈咪的小宝贝喜欢酥油面包
Coming behind us.
紧跟我们
The water of eastwick
东镇的水域
Has long been famous for its purity,
一直都因它的清澈而闻名悠久
Its vitality, and the barest hint of effervescence.
它富有活力 还有难以觉察的细小水泡
And now that water has found its true calling.
现在这片水域终于有了自己的使命
Ahh, the Eastwick brewing company
东镇啤酒公♥司♥
Taste... the magic.
味道 神奇
All right, Chad, I don't know why,
好吧 查德 我也不知为什么
But I'm getting worried. Call me. I'll try your cell.
但我开始担心你了 打给我 我会打你手♥机♥
Pick up your damn phone, Chad.
快接电♥话♥ 查德
It's open.
门没锁
Chad left his phone here.
查德忘了带电♥话♥
Um, sweetie...
亲爱的
Why don't you sit down for a minute?
不如坐一会儿好吗
He's dead, isn't he?
他死了 是吗
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Nobody. He did?
没有人 是吗
How?
怎么死的
I really think you should sit down.
你真的该坐下来
Tell me how.
告诉我
It was an accident.
是场意外
Statue of Darryl.
达里尔的雕像
Outside the Eastwick Inn. My statue.
就在东镇酒店门外 我的雕像
It is not your fault.
这不是你的错
Roxie, it was a-a weird freak thing that happened.
罗克茜 这件事发生得很奇怪
Yeah.
没错
I'm familiar with those.
我见怪不怪
I should go pick up my dry cleaning.
我得去拿干洗的衣服
Honey, we are so, so sorry.
亲爱的 我们很遗憾
Do you want a shot of tequila? I could use a shot of tequila.
你想来杯龙舌兰吗 我可以喝一杯
No, I really should go to the dry cleaners
不用了 我真的得去干洗店
And pick up my dress--you know, The one I was wearing
取我的裙子 那条我在幻觉中
At the funeral from my vision. I should go do that,
穿着去葬礼的裙子 我得去取
And I have to write a eulogy, and I should bake something--
我还得写段悼词 烤点吃的
A pie, but not a fruit pie,
做一个派 但不是水果派
'Cause chad didn't like fruit pie.
因为查德不喜欢水果派
He liked pie and fruit,
他喜欢派和水果
But not fruit pie. What about a Boston cream pie?
不喜欢水果派 波士顿奶油派怎样
Honey
亲爱的
He said there was something I was supposed to do for him,
他说我还有些事得为他做
But I don't know what that is.
可我不知道是什么
I'm supposed to follow the signs.
我得跟随指示
But I don't know what that means,
可我不知道是什么意思
But you guys should go, 'cause I'm very busy.
你们得走了 因为我很忙
Okay, shh.
好了 好了
It's a shame, isn't it, Fidel?
很可惜是吧 菲德尔
Damn shame. I liked that statue.
太可惜了 我很喜欢那雕像
You know, maybe I could move it into the garden.
我也许可以把它搬到公园
Mommy!
妈咪
What happened?
怎么了
R.J. Tripped me.
RJ绊倒我
Raymond Junior!
小雷蒙德
Get over here!
你给我过来
What'd you do?
看你做的好事
You told me not to bite her, so I didn't.
你叫我别咬她 我没咬她
Well, no biting means no tripping,
不咬人是说不要摔人
No hitting, no scratching, no slapping, no wedgies.
不要打人 抓人 扇耳光 扯衣服
Now get your butt upstairs. Ten minutes of time-out. Go.
现在给我上楼去 你只有十分钟 快去
God. You're okay.
天哪 没事的
Mommy, mommy. Okay, okay, okay.
妈咪 妈咪 乖 乖
Let me just clean your cut.
妈妈给你清理伤口
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Okay. Here you go.
好了 来吧
Mommy, how'd you do that?
妈咪 你怎么做到的
I-I did
我 我
Um, I-I... Well, that's
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表