剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know how,
我不知道怎么弄的
But I wished it to happen, and so it happened.
我希望事情发生 它就会发生
And it turns out, my wishes are pretty damn powerful.
显然 我的愿望非常强大
I can make people choke on chicken wings, too.
我可以让人吃鸡翅噎到
So you wished Gus would die, and he did.
所以你希望格斯死 他就死了
And
而且
And I'm not sorry. Good.
我不感到愧疚 很好
How is that good? I should feel sorry, but I don't,
这有什么好 我该感到愧疚 可我没有
And that's why he's haunting me,
所以他一直缠着我
And that's why I'll never
我的下半辈子将
have peace for the rest of my life,
不再平静
Because I don't deserve peace, because I'm an awful person.
因为我不该拥有平静 我是个可怕的人
There's nothing awful about you.
你一点也不可怕
You're a mother, and you love your daughter
你是位母亲 你爱你的女儿
More than anything in the world, right? Of cours but
胜过这世上的一切 对吗 当然 但
Well, Mia was hurt by this boy.
这男孩伤害了米娅
And no doubt, many other daughters
毫无疑问 其他女孩
Would have met the same fate if they hadn't already.
如果没有准备 也可能会遭遇这样的命运
Now why should you feel sympathy
你为什么要对一个
For someone who doesn't deserve it? Becaus
不该同情的人感到内疚 因为
"Because"... that's your answer?
"因为" 这就是你的答案吗
Because it's the decent thing to do.
因为正派的人应该这样做
"To err is human, to forgive is divine"--
人非圣贤 孰能无过
All that crap.
之类的废话
"And I will execute great vengeance on them"
"我会向他们大施报应
"With wrathful rebukes."
发怒斥责他们
"and they will know that I am the lord"
而当我报复他们的时候
"When I lay my vengeance on them."
他们会知道 我是耶♥和♥华♥"
"Pulp Fiction"?
"低俗小说"吗
No, "Ezekiel", 25:17.
不 是"西结书"25章17节
I wouldn't have pegged you for a bible thumper.
没想到你还是个虔诚的教♥徒♥
The point is, why does he get to have all the fun?
重点在于 为何他要得到所有乐趣
Vengeance is primal.
复仇才是根本
Why should we suppress our basic instincts
为什么要压抑我们的本能
sanitize our desires?
净化我们的欲望呢
Just so we can go to bed every night
只为了每晚上♥床♥睡觉时
And feel... like decent people?
感觉自己是个正派人吗
Tell me something.
告诉我
What was the first emotion you had
当你知道格斯死的时候
When you realized Gus was dead?
你心里第一感觉是什么
Relief.
解脱了
Yes.
正解
Relieved he was gone,
因为他不在了而解脱
Relieved my little girl wouldn't be afraid anymore.
因为我女儿不必再害怕而解脱
I'm going to hell, aren't I?
我会下地狱的 对吧
I can think of worse places to spend eternity--
我还能想到更坏的地方来度过永生
Los angeles, for instance.
比如洛杉矶
Chad. What do you mean you have Mia?
查德 你说你和米娅在一起是什么意思
Is she hurt? okay, I'll meet you at the house.
她受伤了吗 好的回家见
Is everything all right?
没事吧
I have to go home.
我得回家
Thanks for listening, darryl.
谢谢你听我诉说 达里尔
Anytime.
随时效劳
If you guys are here for a m
如果你们是来这儿聚会的
I am not in the mood.
我现在可没心情
I think my house is being robbed.
我想我家被抢了
I think I need to leave raymond.
我想我必须得离开雷蒙德
I think we're having a sleepover.
我想我们得来个通宵聚会
Thanks for calling me back, officer.
谢谢打回给我 警官
Yeah, okay, I will.
好的 我会的
What'd he say? well, whoever it was is gone now,
他怎么说 不管是谁 现在已经走了
But my place was totally ransacked.
反正我的地盘是彻底被洗劫了一次
oh, that blows.
真不幸
I'm sorry, honey.
真遗憾 亲爱的
I just know it was Pastor Dunn.
我知道一定是邓恩牧师
He saw me taking photos of him at the whorehouse,
他看见我拍他在妓院的照片了
And I bet he just was looking for my phone
我猜他一定是找那些照片
So that he could kill the story, but too late, sucker!
这样他就可以阻止那篇报道 但太迟了蠢货
I still can't believe you went to a whorehouse.
我还是不能相信你去了妓院
I can't believe you had sex in a public pool.
我不能相信你在公共水池做♥爱♥
Well, that was before raymond turned into Ike Turner.
那是在雷蒙德变成艾克·特纳[虐待妻子]之前
I don't think he's changed at all.
我觉得他根本没变
Well, you two can share the upstairs guest room.
你俩可以睡楼上的客房♥
I'll go get some fresh sheets. Thanks, Rox.
我去拿些干净的床单 谢了 罗茜
Hey, are you all right? I thought you were at Justine's.
你还好吗 我以为你在贾斯丁那儿
I'm gonna let you guys talk this out.
我让你们俩好好谈谈
Thank you so much for picking her up, chad.
谢谢你接她回来 查德
I don't know what I would have done. no thanks necessary.
我不知道我能做什么 不必谢我
That's what boyfriends are for.
这是男朋友该做的
Not so fast.
别急
What happened? What's the point?
怎么回事 有什么意义呢
You're just gonna give me grief about it.
你只会让我伤心
Try me.
试试看
I went to a memorial tonight for gus at the swimming hole.
我今晚去了在水潭为格斯办的纪念仪式
Why would you do that? Because I felt bad.
你为什么要这样做 因为我感到难受
I was really wishing something terrible would happen to him,
我以前真的希望有什么厄运降临于他身上
And it did, so... I guess I just felt guilty.
然后就真的发生了 我感到很愧咎
It is not your fault. Listen to me.
这不是你的错 听我说
You have nothing to feel bad about.
你没有什么好愧疚的
Mom, he's dead.
妈 他死了
He had a life and a family.
他有他的人生和家庭
He had a mother who loved him just as much as you love me.
他有一个像你爱我一样爱他的母亲
It's sad that he died.
很遗憾他死了
And I guess I just went to his memorial
我想我只是要去他的悼念仪式
To honor whatever piece of him deserved to be honored,
去纪念他身上值得纪念的部分
And I hoped it would make me feel better, but it didn't.
我希望这会让我好受点 但并没有
You think I'm stupid, don't you?
你觉得我很蠢 不是吗
I don't think you're stupid at all.
我一点也不觉得你蠢
I think you're my salvation.
我觉得你是我的救赎
Oh, my god. What is it? What happened?
天啊 怎么了 怎么回事
It's--it's--aah!
这是 这是
Oh, that is amazing, Joanna!
真是干得漂亮 乔安娜
I know. right?
我知道 对吧
What's going on out here?
你们这是怎么了
Look who made the front page!
看看谁上了头版
That is my byline,
那是我的著名文章
And that is the story that made me a star!
这是让我成为明星的报道
Wow. Tongues are gonna be wagging all over town today.
今天全镇的人肯定都会谈论这事
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
I gotta go get the kids up and deal with Raymond.
我得叫去孩子起床 然后处理雷蒙德的事
Congratulations! Thanks, Kat.
祝贺你 谢谢 凯特
Good luck. bye.
祝你好运 再见
Ooh! ooh! ooh! I can't stop staring at it.
我不能停止盯着它看
I mean, like--
我是说 就像
Like I want to.
就像我想盯着它看
I'm trying to avert my eyes.
我在努力移开我的视线
Look, I'm trying, but I can't-- I can't stop looking at it.
我努力 但我不能 不能阻止自己盯着它
Oh, my god!
天啊
You know what I'm gonna do? Stop screaming?
知道我要做什么吗 停止尖叫
I'm gonna go to every vendor in town,
我要去镇上所有卖♥♥东西的地方
And I'm gonna buy a copy,
我要买♥♥一份报纸
And I'm gonna see if they recognize me from my picture...
看看他们能否从晨报上我这张照片
In this morning's paper! You know what I'm gonna do?
认出我 知道我要做什么吗
What? go back to bed.
什么 回去睡觉
Okay.
好
Victory is a beautiful thing, Fidel.
胜利是一件美妙的事 菲德尔
Oh, you are going to pay for this.
你会为此付出代价的
Raymond?
雷蒙德
Ray?
雷
Hey, kids?
孩子们
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表