剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, when was the last time
说吧 你上次
you ever asked me anything about my life?
问到我的生活是什么时候
Exactly. So, no, I'm not gonna be your wingman
我说吧 所以我不会做你的拍档
or your consigliere or whatever you want to call it.
或军师 随便你怎么叫
I'm through watching you shine.
我受够凡事都以你为中心了
Fine.
好吧
Good luck with whatever it is that you're calling that.
祝你所谓的这段关系好运了
It's a private relationship.
是秘密恋情
Sure it is, secret squirrel.
是的 偷偷摸摸的松鼠
Okay, you can get your 3-hole punch
那好 从现在开始
from somewhere else from now on.
你找别人去借打孔机好了
What was all that about?
刚刚怎么了
She wants me to go to some stupid party at the Lenox mansion.
她邀我参加伦诺克斯庄园的白♥痴♥派对
The party for Roxie?
为罗克茜办的那个吗
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Oh, um, Roxie gave me an invitation.
罗克茜给了我请帖
Well, are you, um, planning on going?
那你打算去吗
I think so, yeah.
应该吧 我去
But it's at the Lenox mansion.
但那是在伦诺克斯庄园诶
Darryl van horne is throwing it.
达里尔·范·霍恩办的
I'm well aware of that.
这我清楚
You hate him.
你不是恨他吗
But I don't hate Roxie.
但我不恨罗克茜
Um, I feel like I should go and support her.
我觉得该去为她打气加油
Okay. Well, were you gonna ask me to go with you?
好吧 那你会邀请我一起去吗
Would you like to go?
你想去吗
Yeah. I mean, maybe. Do you want me to go?
是 也许吧 你想让我去吗
Um... yes.
是的
I would love you to go.
我想让你陪我一起去
You gonna be okay?
你会没事的吧
I mean, going to the house of the man who, like... your mom?
去对你妈下毒手的人家去
I guess I'll just have to deal with that.
只能这么办了
Why don't you take my photograph?
你何不帮我照张相呀
I don't think I'm cool enough to be at this party.
参加这种派对让我紧张
Me, either. Me, either.
我也是 我也是的
Now, what is, uh, what is this drink?
这种饮料叫什么
It's called a Van Hornie
叫"范惑你"
Uh, champagne, whiskey and a dash of cayenne pepper.
香槟 威士忌加一点番椒粉
Sounds terrible.
听起来真恐怖
Yet tastes delightful.
但喝起来还不错
So, Rox, how do you feel?
那么 罗茜 现在感觉怎样
I feel... exposed.
浑身不自在
All these people staring at my work, judging it.
这些人都盯着我的画品头论足
Not to mention the fact that I think
更不要提我觉得
I'm gonna have sex with Darryl tonight.
我今晚会和达里尔上♥床♥的事了
Uh, what? Come again?
什么 再说一遍
I had a vision of myself
我在幻象里看见这个派对
at this party with Darryl in the hallway,
我和达里尔在过道里
And we were...
然后我们在
How was he? Any good?
他怎么样 功夫好吗
Like you've never wondered.
别说你从来没想过这事儿
Well, how do you feel about... this?
那你是什么感觉
Half-excited, half-confused,
一半兴奋 一半困惑
half-nervous and half-pukey.
一半紧张 一半恶心
That's four halves. Well, I can't do
应该是1/4吧 我现在都
Math right now! I'm too freaked out.
不会算数了 我要疯了
How am I supposed to concentrate on impressing
我怎么专心想法子
the fabulous Greta Noa, when all I
打动传说中的格丽塔·诺阿
can think about is Darryl's What?
我满脑子都是达里尔的 什么
My what?
我的什么
Why are you looking at me like that?
干吗这样盯着我看
Like what? Nothing. I--nothing.
哪样啊 没什么 没事
I'm just chillin'... like Bob Dylan. Okay.
只是装酷 学鲍勃·迪伦 好吧
Listen, I'm sorry to break up your little coven,
抱歉打断你们的女巫小聚会
But, uh, would you mind chilling elsewhere?
你介意换个地方装酷吗
Greta's here. She's dying to meet you.
格里塔来了 迫不及待要见你
Don't forget, this is the most powerful gallerina
别忘了 她可是全纽约
in all of New York. You wanna make the big time,
最有势力的画廊主 你想做出一番事业
You gotta wow her.
就要先让她眼前一亮
Greta Noa, meet Roxie Torcoletti.
格里塔·诺亚 这是罗茜·托尔科莱蒂
Nice necklace. Thank you.
项链真漂亮 谢谢
Your work is gorgeous. It's disarming, lyrical, even.
你的作品太美了 舒展热情而平静
It reminds me of early Frankenthaler.
让我想起了早期的弗兰肯赛勒
Yeah, I hadn't noticed that, but I think you're right.
我原来没注意到 不过你说得对
Are you a fan? Uh, uh, I don't know who he is.
你也喜欢她吗 我不知道他是谁
She's an abstract expressionist painter,
她是一个抽象表现主义画家
influenced by Hans Hofmann.
受到汉斯·霍夫曼的影响
Right! of course.
没错 就是她
Whoa, look at me. I-I need another Van Hornie.
看来 我得再来杯"范惑你"
Excuse me, Brita. Uh, Greta.
失陪 布里塔 是格里塔
Right,right.
对 对
Oh, my god! Raymond. Hey.
老天 雷蒙德 你好啊
I didn't know you were invited to this thing.
我不知道你得到邀请了
I wasn't, actually. Suzy invited me,
其实我没有 苏茜带我来的
As her, uh, her guest.
作为她的男伴
Oh, it's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I've obviously heard so much about you.
听说过很多关于你的事
Yeah, this is uncomfortable, isn't it?
现在有点尴尬啊 是吧
I'm sorry. I figured you were gonna be here.
抱歉 我猜你也会来
I'm sorry. Maybe I should've called you first.
不好意思 我该先给你打个电♥话♥的
Oh, no, no, no, no.
噢 不用 不用
Please, that's not necessary.
拜托 没必要啦
I told him that, too,
我也这么说来着
But he was nervous. You know how he gets.
但他很紧张 你知道的
Oh, boy, I do.
我还真知道
Um, so have you guys been together for a while?
你们在一起很久了吗
Not long. This is our fifth date.
没多久 这是第五次约会
Wow, that's.... great. I'm so happy for you.
真不错啊 我很为你高兴
Because, you know, I am dating, too.
因为 我也在约会
In fact... Oh, see? There he is.
事实上 看 他就在那儿
See that guy, uh, taking pictures over there?
看见那个在照相的人了吗
You're with him? Um, wuh, well, no.
你和他一起来的吗 那个 不是
I mean, we're--we're not here together right now,
我是说 我们今天不在一起
But we have gone on a pre-date,
我们有过一次预约会
and our next date is gonna be barbecue
下一次约会要去烧烤
because I like ribs. I like ribs!
因为我喜欢排骨 可喜欢了
You okay? I'm great. You kids have fun now, okay?
你还好吧 好极了 玩得开心啊
Don't worry, mum.
妈妈 别担心
Darryl Van Horne is gonna die tonight.
今晚就是达里尔·范·霍恩的死期
Hi.
好啊
Bitchin' party, huh?
派对挺赞的吧
Yeah, I don't, um, normally talk to strangers.
我一般不和陌生人说话
I'm normally really shy.
平时真的很内向
But I've got this new 2-pronged plan
但我有一个双管齐下的计划
where I'm trying to have more fun.
让自己享受更多乐趣
I saw you guys standing over here and I thought,
我看见你们站在这里 我就想
Hey, they look like fun, so--
他们肯定挺有趣 所以
Your earlobes are really stretchy. Did that hurt?
你的耳洞好大哦 会疼吗
Okay.
好吧
Wow. If it isn't the girl who was too much fun.
这不是趣多多女孩吗
I am. I'm having tons of fun.
我就是 得到很多乐趣
What are you doing here anyway?
你来这干嘛
I'm here with Jamie. Oh! out and about,
和吉米一起来的 出来瞎晃了啊
no more hiding your joy from your one and only best friend?
不再向你唯一的好友隐瞒了是吧
You mean my best friend that only cares about herself?
你是说我那个自私自利的好友吗
That one?
是那个吗
Hello. Uh, Joanna, right?
你好 乔安娜 是吗
Nice to see you out in public.
很高兴光天化日见到你
Well, cheers.
那么 干杯
Did you get Penny a drink?
你给佩妮拿饮料了吗
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表