剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
所以你就写了些半成熟理论
Or maybe...
也或许
Maybe I'm the fool.
或许我是个傻瓜
I actually encouraged you. I supported you.
是我鼓励了你支持了你
Well, I don't know what to say,
我无话可说了
Mr.Van Horne.
范·霍恩先生
I'm... I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I hope that you can forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
Well... Now you know
好了 现在你应该知道
why I dislike the press.
为什么我不喜欢新闻界了吧
Congratulations, Joanna.
恭喜你乔安娜
You are now a true... journalist.
你现在是名真正的记者了
Thank you, Mr.Van Horne.
谢谢你 范·霍恩先生
Appreciate your time.
谢谢你能来
I'll get started on an apology and a retraction.
我会去写封道歉和撤回信
I can have it ready for tomorrow's paper.
登在明天的报纸上
Ah, don't bother.
不用麻烦了
I'm having somebody else write the retraction.
我已经让其他人写了撤回通知了
You can clean out your desk. You're fired, Joanna.
你收拾收拾桌子走人吧 乔安娜
Morning.
早上好
Making chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of care bears.
我做了关心熊形状的巧克力煎饼
Your favorite. When I was 5.
你最喜欢的 那是我5岁的时候
Mia, it's a peace offering. Please.
米娅 我想停止我们的争吵 拜托
I wanted to talk.
我想好好谈谈
I knew this was a bribe.
我就知道这是贿赂
Mia, I owe you an apology.
米娅 我要向你道歉
I've been giving you mixed signals.
我总是给你混乱的指示
One week I'm telling you to be free, do whatever you want,
一星期告诉你 可以随便做什么
And the next week I'm grounding you.
但是下星期又把你禁足
It's a little inconsistent, so I'm sorry.
这是有点矛盾 我很抱歉
It's okay. I'm sorry I've been yelling so much.
没事 我很抱歉我总对你大吵大闹
I've been trying to figure it all
我想了很久
out, and here's what I think.
我的想法是这样的
I know I can't be the buddy you tell everything to,
我知道不能成为你无所不谈的朋友
And I know neither of us wants me to be the mom
我们都不想我成为一个
Who has to snoop and overreact.
爱管闲事和反应过度的妈妈
Definitely.
当然
So here's the deal.
那这样好了
I'm gonna try to be a mom who trusts you
我会努力做一个相信你会成为
to be the intelligent girl I've always known. good.
聪明女孩的妈妈 好的
But I also need you to trust me
但我也需要你的信任
And talk to me every once in a
告诉我你生活中发生的事
while and include me in your life.
让我了解
can we try that? I can try it.
可以试试吗 可以试
Good. It's all I'm asking. Let's eat our care bears.
这就是我的要求 让我们吃小熊饼吧
mom, can I tell you something?
妈妈 我能跟你说些事吗
only if you want...
只要你愿意
I like Josh... A lot.
我比较喜欢乔什
I mean, he's cute and sweet
他很可爱也很贴心
And is really nice to me.
对我真的挺好的
He cracks me up all the time,
他总是逗我笑
And he laughs at my jokes, too.
他也喜欢我开的玩笑
But after everything I said in front of him last night,
但是昨晚在他面前说了伤人的话
I don't think he's ever gonna wanna talk to me again.
我想他不会再理我了
I don't think it's hopeless. really?
我觉得还有希望 是吗
I know my Burton boys.
我了解伯顿家的男孩
They're prideful, but they're pussycats.
他们外表很高傲但是内心像小猫样温柔
we'll figure somethin' out.
我们要采取些行动
Hand me your cell phone. why?
把你的手♥机♥给我 为什么
Because we're going to compose a
因为我们要发一条
beautiful, sincere apology text.
优美的又真诚的道歉短♥信♥
You think that'll work?
你觉得会有用吗
It's a start. We'll get you two patched up,
只是个开始 会让你们和好的
and then maybe we can double date.
或许我们还能双人约会呢
Ugh. I'm gonna barf.
我要吐了
I kid.
开玩笑的
Boy, you did some damage last night.
好家伙 你昨晚的破坏力真大
Darryl, I am so sorry about your restaurant.
达里尔 我对你的餐厅很抱歉
My company made the stupid candles.
都怪我公♥司♥做的劣质蜡烛
And for the record, you were amazing.
回想起来 你真的太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
So how does it feel, singing front of a packed house?
在满是人的屋子里唱歌♥感觉怎样
Mmm, exhilarating, but I feel like crap today.
太爽了 但是今天看来太搓了
Yeah, it seems like our little town
看来我们的小镇正在为
Is paying for last night's fun.
昨晚的狂欢付出代价
That's one of the really perplexing
那是生活中令人
things about life, though, isn't it?
非常困惑的一件事 不是吗
Any true pleasure comes with a price.
真正的快乐都要付出代价
We drink too much, we wake up hungover.
我们喝多了 醒来后会难受
We eat too much, we pack on the pounds.
我们吃多了 会长肉
You enjoy one moment of lust,
你一享贪欢
And you live a lifetime of guilt.
会后悔余生
Yeah. What feels good comes with a cost.
当你发现了快乐伴随着代价
At the end of the day, I suppose
最终 我觉得
it's just a matter of figuring out
你只是明白了
How much you are willing to pay.
你愿意付出的只有那么多
Oh, and by the way,
顺便说一句
You have a standing invitation to sing
邀请你到我的各大餐厅唱歌♥
at any one of my dining establishments.
长♥期♥有效
Love is kinda crazy
和你这样一个神秘的小姑娘一起
With a spooky little girl like you
爱情开始变得疯狂
Spooky.
神秘
Ah, practicing on your own.
啊 自己练习
I like a self-starter. Mmm.
我喜欢做事主动的人
How's Mia?
米娅还好吗
Great, actually. I think we've got it
不错 实际上 我认为
Pretty much worked out by now.
目前我们已经取得很大进展了
She feels terrible about Josh, though.
尽管她说了乔什很糟糕
Yeah, he's pretty crushed.
是的 他非常受打击
I think he's got it bad for her.
我觉得他一定很难受
Well, don't tell him,
别告诉他
But I think she's got it bad for him, too.
我觉得她也很难受
You torcolettis have
你们托尔科莱蒂家总是
an odd way of showing affection.
有奇特的方式来显示魅力
How's this other stuff coming... The psychic stuff?
其他事情还好吗 你的超能力呢
Pretty much nonexistent. I haven't had one flash today.
都不存在了 今天没有遇见什么
I think whatever streak I was on is over.
我觉得我的能力都没了
Well, let's see.
让我们来试试
Nah, I'm not feeling it. I'm all ex-Conny.
我没什么感觉现在 都是之前的事了
Now is the best time to do it, then.
现在是最佳时机
Discipline is all about exercising when you don't want to.
关键是在不想练的时候使劲练习
You gotta use it or lose it.
要好好利用好么就失去机会了
Yoda was never as annoying as you.
尤达没有你这么烦人
Fine. One card.
就猜一张牌
O lord, our god,
真诚的主啊 我们的上帝
help us in our mourning
化解我们的悲痛吧
And teach us to live for the living
教会我们如何
In the time that is still left to us.
过好我们的余生
We thank you, god, for eternal life,
感谢主 给了我们一生
Which is the light and joy
在地球上年年岁岁的
Of the days and years here on earth.
光明和欢乐
Roxie, are you okay?
罗克茜 你怎么了
Did you see something?
你看到什么了
Uh-huh.
是的
Yes! see? You still got it.
看到没 你仍然拥有这些超能力
What was it? Was it about me this time?
是什么 这次是关于我的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope not.
我希望跟你无关
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表