剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
I'm making a playlist for the memorial, nothing but emo.
追悼会只是追忆一下 没其他什么
It's gonna be a total sob fest.
大家一起用眼泪送别他
Okay, see you guys there. Bye.
好的 到时候见 拜
"We'll be there"? I'm not gonna go to that thing.
"我们会去" 我才不会去那种场合
And she didn't even know him.
她根本就不认识他
I mean, she used to call him "greaseball,"
她以前还叫他"混种人"
And he hated emo. This whole thing is just weird.
而且他讨厌什么追忆 整件事都好无聊
Mia, people are gonna expect you to be there.
米娅 大家都认为你会去
Do you want people to start treating you normally again?
你想不想人们重新正常地对待你
Yes. Then we're going to the memorial,
想 那我们就要去追悼会
And I'm borrowing your black wrap dress.
顺便还要借下你的黑套装
He's got the whole council in his pocket.
他把整个理事会都控制住了
He's got you in his pocket, for heaven's sake.
他把你也控制了 看在上帝的份上
Oh, I assure you, pastor Dunn, I am in no one's pocket.
邓恩牧师我向你保证 没人控制我
He owns the paper that you work for.
你在他的报社工作
And if he tried to censor so much as one word of my story,
如果他敢动我写的任何一个字
I would quit on the spot.
我立马辞职
Now this morning you said that you knew the truth
今早你说你知道
About Darryl Van Horne.
达里尔·范·霍恩的底细
Oh, indeed I do.
我的确知道
I'm listening.
请告诉我
Darryl Van Horne is evil.
达里尔·范·霍恩是魔鬼
I was hoping for something a little more... Concrete.
希望您能解释详细一点
He chills me to the bone.
他让我不寒而栗
Well, I can't exactly print that.
我不能就这么发表
What kind of a man steals property from a church?
偷教堂里东西的人会是怎样的人
Why has he bought up nearly every business
为什么他在我们社区从事
in our community?
所有商业活动
What could he possibly want with that kind of power?
他要那种权力做什么
Now the people in this town, they may have fallen
现在镇上的人也许都沦陷进了
For his money, for his promises
他金钱和承诺的陷阱
To dig us out of the deep financial hole
以为可以以此渡过
That we find ourselves in,
我们身处的金融危机
But at what spiritual cost?
但是我们的精神损失呢
I really hear what you're saying,
我明白你要说什么
But, um, that's not exactly a news story.
但是这好像不是新闻
I'm not surprised to hear you say that.
我并不惊讶你会这样说
Don't think I'm unaware of your relationship with that man.
别以为我不知道你和那男人的关系
Excuse me?
你说什么
And as you and your friends
当你和你朋友
Get publicly intoxicated and dance
在舞池里和范·霍恩
In fountains with Mr. Van Horne,
陶醉舞蹈的时候
Each and every one of the values that we hold sacred and precious
我们视为神圣且珍贵的所有一切
In this town, they are eroded by your behavior.
都被你们践踏亵渎了
I think this interview's over.
采访到此结束
He's here to destroy us, to ruin us,
他会伤害我们 会毁灭我们
To breed death and debauchery!
会造成死亡和堕落
He must be stopped!
必须阻止他
Wow. Four times, and I haven't even made dinner yet.
四次了 我到现在都还没做饭呢
Have I told you lately that you're amazing?
我最近有没有和你说过你很棒
No. Tell me again.
没有 再说次
You're amazing.
你真棒
You're not so bad yourself.
你也不赖
Hey, Roxie.
你好 罗茜
Well, if it isn't Eastwick's answer to Lois Lane.
真像是东镇给露易丝·蓝恩的答复
To what do I owe this unbridled pleasure?
我为什么能得到如此殊荣
Well, you keep avoiding our interview,
你一直回避我们的采访
So I thought I'd take matters into my own hands,
所以我得自己争取机会了
Get a little proactive.
掌握点主动权
I believe that's called an ambush.
这是有什么埋伏吗
It's just a few little questions.
只是问一些问题而已
I promise I'll be gentle. Okay.
我保证不乱问 好吧
But first, I'm thinking of using this one...
先说下 我想用这个
For the light lager,
装清型啤酒
And this one for our dark beers.
这个装黑啤
Do you think people will get the joke?
你认为大家能听懂这个笑话吗
What about the injunction?
禁止令是怎么回事
Oh, I'm, a minor roadblock. I'm not worried.
只是个小路障 我不担心
If I were you, I'd be a little bit worried.
如果我是你 我会有一丝担心
Pastor Dunn may be a self-righteous blowhard,
虽然邓恩牧师是个自以为是的大话王
But he holds a lot of sway in this town.
但他在镇上是有很大的号♥召力的
I think he's gonna come around.
我认为他会出现的
I think he just needs a little...nudge.
仅仅需要点推动力
Okay, then.
好吧
I guess I only have one question then.
那我现在就只剩下一个问题了
Look me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Happily.
非常乐意
Tell the truth.
说实话
Who are you...
你是谁
And why did you come here?
为什么要到这里来
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Hello.
喂
Wonderful, wonderful, tonight 8:00.
很好 很好 今晚8点
Very good.
非常好
Good-bye.
再见
Terribly sorry,
真不好意思
But something very important has just come up.
发生了点很重要的事情
I must reschedule our interview. Fidel will see you out.
采访还是另选时间吧 菲德尔会送你出去
Hey, Mrs. Gardener! Hey, Mr. Gardener.
园丁夫人 你好园丁先生
There's something wrong with our fridge.
冰箱出了点问题
Yeah, well, I'll buy you a new one.
没事 我给你买♥♥个新的
Daddy just got paid!
发工资啦
Would you please go get cleaned up?
快去梳洗打扮
'Cause I'm taking you to dinner,
因为我要带你出去吃饭
I'm talking, like, tablecloths and everything.
我是指要穿上晚礼服的那种
Wow, like a real, live date.
像个正儿八经的约会
Come on, girl, let's go.
好 快去准备
Ivanka Sokolav, Divorce Attorney
伊凡卡·斯卡拉 离婚代理
That's weird.
真奇怪
We should ride to work together more often, baby.
我们应该经常拼车上班 宝贝
Why, 'cause that's what couples do?
为啥 因为情侣都这样吗
Oh, it's what environmentally aware people do.
是有环保意识的人都这样
Carpooling is very hip, very now and very green.
拼车很时髦 绿色且环保
Oh, isn't that adorable?
真是温馨
I'll see you later. Text me if you get a break.
一会儿见 有空给我发短♥信♥
He wants you to text him. O.M.G.
他要你给他发短♥信♥ 额滴神啊
Shut up. Or is it a sexting thing?
闭嘴 难道是发"短性"吗
I understand that's very big with children nowadays.
我知道这对于现在的孩子来说可是件大事
I'm not doing this with you.
懒得跟你贫
Not while you're doing it with him. I couldn't keep up.
要是让我看见你跟他这么做了 我就打住
You got that right.
这点你说对了
Then again... Oh, here we go.
那我再说一次 又来了
You're the world's greatest lover.
你是世界级的大众情人
You could take me to places I've never been before.
你能带我去我从未去过的地方
Blah, blah, blah. Boring!
哇啦哇啦哇啦 真是无聊
Heard it all before
我早听腻了
He's half your age and twice as hot,
他年纪比你小一半 却比你性感两倍
And for the record...
而且根据记录
Yes?
神恶魔
Look, if you're going to scold me, at least finish the job.
如果你要骂我 至少先把活干了
And I do enjoy an explosive ending.
我喜欢听爆♥炸♥性的结局
What are you staring at?
你在盯着啥看
Nothing.
没什么
You're just gonna think I'm crazy. Try me.
你肯定会觉得我疯了 试试看吧
Okay.
好吧
Gus was behind you until you turned around.
在你刚才回头前 格斯就在你后面
You mean gus the
你是说格斯 那个
Yes, Gus the dead guy. He keeps... appearing.
对 死了的那个格斯 他不停地出现
Well, makes a certain amount of sense, I suppose.
我猜一定大有深意
No, it really doesn't.
不 完全没有
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表