剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
但我原谅你了
And more than that, I love you,
还有 我爱你
And I'm so sorry that I called you a copper-headed beeyotch.
我为我叫了你婊♥子♥而道歉
No, you didn't.
你没有啊
Yeah, I did.
我叫了的
I did, to Roxie and Penny
我在罗克茜和佩妮面前叫了的
And... the guy at the grocery store.
在场的还有一个杂货店里的的男人
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I guess I got really lucky
我想我真的很幸运
It started raining when it did, huh?
那时候居然开始下雨了 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
I guess you did.
你确实挺幸运
Oh! God.
天啊
You know, if you're thinking tonight
你要是觉得今天晚上
Is a good night for a booty call,
能占便宜
You are more twisted than I thought.
你可比我想象中变♥态♥得多
Haven't you heard? They found your friend.
你听说了吗 他们找到你的朋友了
what do you mean, found her? Found her where?
什么叫找到她了 在哪儿找到她
The whole town's talking about it.
整个镇子都在议论这件事
She was inside one of the coffins at the bonfire.
她当时在篝火堆那的一个棺材里
Pastor Dunn was trying to kill her.
邓恩牧师想杀了她
oh, my god. Is she okay?
天啊 她还好吧
She's fine, apparently.
显然她很好
They took her to the hospital.
他们送她去医院了
No, I-I'd be happy to drive you to the hospital if you like.
如果你愿意我很乐意开车送你去医院
I don't get it.
我不明白
I mean, I'm kind of being a jerk to you.
我是说 我对你差极了
Why are you being so nice?
你为什么这么体贴
Look, it's the least I can do.
这是我唯一能做的
You tried to help me, and I appreciate that,
你想帮我 我很感激
And I'd like to win your trust back.
我想要赢回你的信任
Why?
为什么
Well, for one thing, because I like you,
原因之一 我喜欢你
And your accent makes me want to throw you on the bed.
你的口音让我想要把你丢到床上去
And devour you like a blue berry scone.
把你像蓝莓烤饼一样吞进肚子里
I love scones.
我喜欢烤饼
And also because I need you.
还因为我需要你
Why?
为什么
Look, I need to expose Darryl Van Horne
我想要揭穿达里尔·范·霍恩
For the evil and deceitful man that he really is.
揭穿他邪恶狡诈的真面目
I still hope you can help me do that.
我还是希望你能帮我
How do you know that he is just so evil?
你怎么知道他很坏
Because
因为
He killed my mother.
他杀了我妈妈
Oh. it seems that I've missed the festivities.
看来我错过庆典了
Well, that's what you get for showing up five hours late.
你来晚了五个小时 就这后果
I was installing my statue at the eastwick inn.
我把我的雕像放在了东镇酒馆那儿
It looks magnificent, by the way.
顺便说一下 壮观极了
Plus, I was trying to make a grand entrance.
还有 我想要建一个大门
"Hello, Bun."
写着"你好 小傍"
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Not really.
不怎么好
It was such a terrible night.
这个晚上糟透了
That feels nice.
这感觉真好
Go to hell.
去死吧
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
I can't right now. I've gotta get Bun home.
现在不行 我得把小傍送回家
But I'll call you later.
晚一点给你打电♥话♥
Is it just me, or was this the longest day ever?
是我的错觉吗 这真是漫长的一天
If I had known this morning that it was Joanna
要是今天早上我能知道
I was supposed to be looking for,
我要找的是乔安娜
We could have prevented this whole nightmare. Roxie.
我们就能阻止这场噩梦了 罗克茜
I know. I'm not blaming myself or you, obviously.
我知道 我不是在自责 当然也没怪你
I guess the lesson is, I need to figure out
我想教训就是 如果我想要改变未来
How to understand these visions more specifically
我就得弄清楚
If I'm gonna change the future.
如何更准确地理解我看到的幻象
You can't change the future.
你不能改变未来
There are things
有些事情是注定的
Which have been set in motion which cannot be undone.
无法阻止它们发生
We can't change destiny,
我们不能改变命运
No matter how hard we try.
不管我们多努力地尝试
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表