剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
I managed to swim to safety,
我游到了安全的地方
but I never returned.
但我再没回来
I needed them to believe that they'd succeeded.
我需要她们相信他们成功了
You thought if they knew you were alive,
你认为如果她们知道你还活着
They'd come after you.
她们就会来找你
Yeah. That's why I changed my name.
没错 所以我改了名字
That's a lot to take in, Darryl.
达里尔 这太不可思议了
I know,
我知道
and I understand if you need to check the facts.
如果你们需要去确认的话我也很理解
I lied before because I didn't feel that I was safe.
我之前说谎是因为我觉得不安全
Unfortunately, I'm still not,
很不幸的是 我仍然不安全
But it's more important that you trust me.
不过更重要的是你们相信我
And I'll deal with Jamie.
我会了解杰米的事情
What?
什么
You don't have to worry about Jamie anymore, Darryl.
你不需要再担心杰米了 达里尔
He's dead.
他已经死了
How do you know he's dead?
你怎么知道他死了
Because we killed him.
因为我们杀了他
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
When did she lie to you? You just got here.
她什么时候骗了你 你才刚到
You didn't... Just get here.
你不是 刚到这
You knew he was back!
你知道他回来了
Well, I, um...
我
So that's why you called this martini night --
这就是为什么你召集了这个马蒂尼之夜
So you could manipulate us?
那就是说你在操控我们
Look, I can explain --
我可以解释
I wasn't trying to manipulate you.
我没有打算操控你们
You're sleeping with each other!
你们上♥床♥了
Oh...My...God!
我的天啊
Wait, wait, you guys. Wait, please.
等等 伙计们 等等 拜托了
Please, just listen to me.
拜托了 听我说
No, no, no.
不不不
You bring us here and tell us this whole story
你把我们带到这里告诉我们这整个故事
Supposedly to our trust,
博取我们的信任
And the whole time you're lying to our faces?
其实你一直都在骗我们
How are we supposed to believe anything you have to say to us?
我们怎么能相信你对我们说的
Wait, you guys, I didn't know any of this stuff.
等等 伙计们 我一无所知
I'm hearing it for the first time, just like you.
跟你们一样 也是第一次听说
My ass! Let's go, Kat. Yeah.
鬼才信 我们走 好
Happy, genius?
高兴了 天才
Damn. That's the fifth married guy we've seen so far.
该死 那第五个已婚人士了
There's a reason that I am single, my friend.
我的朋友 那就是我单身的原因
This town is a wasteland.
这个镇子是块未垦地
For you, maybe.
可能是为了你
The odds are definitely stacked in my favor, though.
尽管艳遇的确是我的最爱
The odds are always stacked in men's favor.
艳遇永远都是男人的最爱
That's why we hate you.
这就是为什么我们讨厌你
Oh, you don't hate men. You got some spunk in your trunk,
你不讨厌男人 你很有资本
that's for sure, but you -- you're not bitter.
那是没错 不过你 你可不苦
Now Penny, on the other hand -- is heartbroken,
另一方面 佩妮心碎了
Something obviously you've never experienced.
很明显 这种事你从没经历过
You don't think I've ever been in love?
你以为我从来没恋爱过
You don't think I know what it's like to wake up
我以为我不知道那种伴着冰冷的腹痛
with that cold ache in the middle of your belly
醒来的感觉
that hurts so much that you actually convince yourself
那种确信自己几乎无法活下去的
you might be dying, because it's the only possible way
深深伤痛 因为那可能是唯一
a human being could feel this sick.
人类体验这种感觉的方式
Cold and empty?
冰冷和空虚
What was her name?
她叫什么
Alicia. And how long?
阿丽西亚 多长时间
Ten months ago.
十个月前
That's all I'm gonna say about that right now.
那就是现在我想说的所有了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hey!
嘿
Okay, see that trucker hat guy right there?
看到卡车那的那个戴帽子的男人了吗
Yeah?
恩
His name is...Don,
他叫唐
And he used to deliver the water at the "gazette,"
他以前是在公报送水的
And if I'm not mistaken, he had a thing for Penny!
如果我没会错意 他对佩妮有意思
I can't believe I forgot about water man Don.
我真不敢相信我居然忘了送水的唐
Hi...
嗨
Neighbor.
邻居
Hey, how's it goin'?
嘿 怎么样
Uh, it's going good, except, um,
很好 除了
Gene...
吉恩
Uh, he, uh, he came over to play with my kids,
他 他来找我的孩子们玩
And he let himself in...
他自己进来
And kind of saw me coming out of the shower.
好像刚好看到我洗澡出来
Whoa, whoa. He let himself in?
喔 他自己进去的
Oh, no, yeah. It's okay.
哦 不 是 没事
I just wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
because of the nudity and whatnot.
因为裸体和一些乱七八糟的
The nudity doesn't bother me
裸体不是重点
as much as the breaking and entering part.
不过破门而入的部分
Do you want me to talk to him, or --
你想让我跟他谈谈吗还是
No, no, no. That's -- that's okay.
不 不 那没关系
I'm sure he won't do it again.
我保证他不会再这样做了
It's probably just as embarrassing for him
那对他来说可能就是会有点尴尬
as it was for me.
就像我的感觉
Get off!
走开
What the hell? You get off! Get off of me!
怎么回事 你走开 放开我
No! come here! Oh, no. Yeah,
不 到这来 哦 好
That's Elliot, the playground bully.
那是埃利奥特 游戏场小霸王
Hey, get off! What the hell do you think you're doing,
嘿 走开 你在干什么
You little snot? Get off me! Mom!
你这个讨厌鬼 放开我 妈咪
You think it's fun to mess with
你觉得欺负比你小一半的人
somebody half your size mom!
很有趣是吗 妈咪
Get your hands off my child! Are you insane?
放开我的孩子 你疯了吗
why don't you tell your kid to stop acting like a little jerk?
为什么不告诉你的孩子别像个小混♥蛋♥
What in the world is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with me? What's wrong with him?
我有病 他才有毛病
Get him outta here. He's a monster!
把他带走 他是个魔鬼
How dare you speak to us like that?
你怎么敢这么对我们说话
Joanna, you are not gonna believe what just happened.
乔安娜 你不会相信刚才发生了什么
Do you remember Don Dixby?
你记得唐·迪克斯比
Don dixby...
唐·迪克斯比
Yeah, yeah, come on. Water man Don.
是的 拜托 送水男 唐
He used to leave a case of sparkling lime
他每个月都会留一箱莱姆汽水
Under my desk every month? Oh, right. Yeah.
在我桌子底下 哦 是的
He just called me up and asked me out on a date.
他刚刚给我打电♥话♥约我出去
How insane is that? I don't think it's insane.
多疯狂啊 我不觉得疯狂
You're a beautiful single girl,
你是个美丽的单身女孩
And -- and he's just a shy guy.
他就是个害羞的人
he was probably too nervous to ask you out until now.
他很可能过于紧张所以现在才约你
Yeah, I guess. Hmm.
我猜是吧
So when are you gonna go out? Oh, we're not.
那你们什么时候出去 我们不出去
Why? Why not? What are you talking about?
为什么 为什么不 你在说什么
Hello? I am way too fragile to go on a date right now.
喂 我现在还很脆弱没办法去约会
Okay, so, um, you should make it a...a double date.
好吧 那你应该搞个两男两女约会
Never mind. You know what? Let's just forget it.
别管它了 让我们忘了它吧
Penny. No. I don't want to go anyway.
佩妮 不 我不想去任何地方
I'd rather stay home
我宁愿呆在家里
and watch "Philadelphia Story" again with you anyway.
跟你再看一次《费城故事》
No. You're going.
不 你要去
Joanna I will find a date.
乔安娜 我会找到人约会的
Joanna We're going.
乔安娜 我们会去
Well, this is fun.
这真有趣
Shut up! Oh, that's the first two words
闭嘴 那是你今天对我说的
you've spoken to me all day. I'll take them.
头两个词 我要好好保存
Don't do that, Darryl. I'm really mad.
别那样 达里尔 我真的疯了
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表