剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
你拨弄你的头发 你哈哈地笑
And you wiggle your boobs at him.
你在他面前摇晃你的胸
Okay, I'm not having this conversation again
好 我不要再说了
Are you gonna pick me up for the bonfire tonight or not?
你今晚会来接我去篝火晚会吗
I'll take that as a yes.
我把那当成是了
Joanna?
乔安娜
Joanna?
乔安娜
Hello?
有人吗
Joanna?
乔安娜
Maybe she went for a-a walk.
也许她出去散步了
I'm calling the police.
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Hi, I need to report a missing person.
我要报告有人失踪了
Now I'm not sure how long she's been gone for,
我不确定她走了多久了
But from the looks of the ice cream,
但是从冰激凌的造型来看
I'm guessing about an hour, maybe two.
我想有一小时了 也许两小时
So h--
所以
Are you kidding? That's a real thing?
你在开玩笑吧 是真的吗
They say that she has to have been missing
他们说她必须得失踪
For 24 hours. well, tell them that
24小时 再告诉他们
She's been missing for 24 hours
那就告诉他们她失踪了24小时了
But I just told them about the ice cream. I blew it. oh...
我告诉了他们冰激凌的事 我搞砸了
Look, is there any way
有没有什么办法
You could make an exception just this one time?
你可以为这次开个例外
'cause I actually think it's a pretty serio--
因为我真的认为这是个很严肃
No? Okay. That's fine. Thank you. You suck.
不能 很好 谢谢 你真差劲
Joanna left her keys and her purse.
乔安娜没带钥匙和钱包
We have to go to Roxie.
我们得去罗克茜那
What's Roxie gonna do? I don't know,
罗克茜能做什么 我不知道
but I'm sure she can help us
但我很肯定她能帮我们
I seriously doubt that. I mean, no offense,
我很怀疑 无意冒犯
but she's never Struck me as the brain trust in your little trifecta.
但她从来没在三连胜游戏中猜我是第一
So I think I'll find joanna on my own. Suit yourself.
所以我会自己找到乔安娜 你自便吧
That's quite a power drill you got there.
你在那有个好机械钻
I've always wondered what people use those for.
我一直想直到这些是用来干什么的
Drilling anything interesting?
钻什么有趣的东西吗
S-so this is where you've been staying, huh?
那么这是你住的地方吗
It's very cozy.
很舒适
I saw a pottery barn catalog with a very similar feel.
我看到个有熟悉味道的陶瓷谷仓编册
Maybe I should use my amnesia
也许我该用我的健忘症
As an opportunity to start a new, cooler life.
作为一个开始新生活的好机会
You look great. let's go to the party.
你看起来很棒 一起去派对吧
Roxie?
罗克茜
Roxie?
罗克茜
, thank god. you're here. what's going on?
谢天谢地 你在这里 怎么了
I think that something bad happened to joanna,
我估计乔安娜出事了
Possibly really bad,
很严重的事
And--and i need you to have one of your vision thingies
我想让你用意念想象一下
So we can find her.
我们才能找到她
I thought you didn't believe in
我还以为你不相信我的意念
I am willing to suspend my disbelief right now,
我希望我的怀疑是错的
Because I'm desperate. so come on.
因为我绝望了 还是拜托了
Go into a trance and figure out where s is. it
昏倒一下然后告诉我们她的下落
Doesn't work like that. The vision just come to me
不是那样的 幻想总会自己出现
I can't control them. Well, then what good are you?
我控制不了 那你还能怎么办
Don't yell at me. sorry. sorry. sorry.
别对我喊 对不起 对不起
I just feel like something terrible is going to happen,
我只是感觉大事不妙
And joanna already hates me because
乔安娜已经恨我了因为
I kissed will. You kissed Will?
我吻了威尔 你吻了威尔
And maybe maybe I'm just being paranoid
也许 也许我是因为有负罪感
Because I'm feeling guilty, but I don't want
才开始胡思乱想的 但我不想
Not do something just to prove that I don't feel guilty,
什么都不做就为了证明自己没有负罪感
Because I actually do feel guilty.
因为我确实有负罪感
But even if I didn't, I would still say we have to do something.
即使我没有 我也说我们得做点什么
so let's call
那我们报♥警♥吧
I already did! you think that I would choose
我报过了 你真以为我会把
Psychic vision over cops?
你的神秘幻象看得比警♥察♥有用吗
are you always this bitchy when you freaking out?
你是不是一发疯就变得这么贱了
Sometimes.
有时会
What? What is it?
怎么了
The keys burned my hand.
钥匙烫我手了
Joanna's keys?
乔安娜的钥匙
They feel fine to me.
它们对我没作用
Oh. They're on fire!
它们火烫的
Bun, what are you talking about? She's having a vision.
小傍 你说什么 她也有幻象了
She's psychic like me, remember?
她和我一样通灵 不记得了吗
well, then why would joann
那为什么乔安娜的钥匙火烫呢
The bonfire. The bonfire. Let's go.
大篝火 我们走
Oh, no. I don't feel well. Okay, Bun, you
不 我不舒服 好 小傍
Wait here. we'll come back a minute later
你等着 我们去
Come on, Roxie. Let's go.
快 罗茜 我们走
Um, excuse me.
抱歉
Have you guys seen this girl-- joanna frankel?
你们见过这个女人乔安娜·弗兰克尔吗
She's missing.
她失踪了
Damn! she's hot.
靠 她真惹火
I would definitely tap that.
我就喜欢这一型
Please. like you've ever tapped anything but yourself,
拜托 你怎么配得上人家
Lover boy.
花痴小子
Excuse me.
打扰了
Have you seen
你有没有见过
Oh, it's you.
是你
Would you like to sit down?
不坐坐吗
only because my feet hurt, not because I like you
我正好脚疼了 不是因为我喜欢你
What's going on?
怎么了
Joanna's disappeared,
乔安娜失踪了
And i don't know what's happened, but it can't be good.
我不知道怎么回事 但肯定不妙
I mean, maybe she threw herself off a cliff.
搞不好她自己去跳崖了
are there many cliffs in this way
这一带有悬崖吗
There are roofs. And she's been really depressed lately,
还有屋顶呢 她最近因为我
And it's because of me.
非常沮丧
I mean, I ruined her life.
我毁了她的生活
I thought I ruined her life.
我还以为是我毁了她的生活
I know that I dumped a lot on yhe other night,
我那晚在你那里说了太多
But the truth is, it's my fault that she got fired.
但真实情况就是我害她被炒的
I should have checked out your story more thoroughly
我本该在发到她电脑之前
Before I just threw it in her lap.
把你的故事彻查清楚的
I am the fact checker, after all.
毕竟我是事实调查员
It's just
可是
You couse me with your musky man smell
你迷惑了我 用你那麝香似的男人味
And your accent that makes me
还有你的口音 都让我
And eat you like a crumpet.
想把你当松饼吃掉
And I don't even know what a crumpet is.
而我还不知道你是块什么样的松饼
I-I-I could help you find her, if you like.
如果需要 我可以帮你找到她
Don't worry about it. i should get going.
别操心了 我得走了
You still don't trust me, do you?
你还是不信任我吗
I don't know you.
我不了解你
That's all.
就这样
Hello.
你好
What's going on?
怎么回事
Well, I thought we should have a talk.
我觉得我们得谈谈
What did you wanna talk about? You seem nervous.
你想谈什么 你挺紧张
Are you nervous about something?
为什么紧张
I don't know.
不知道
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来的
I shouldn't be where?
我不该来哪
In eastwick? In this house?
东镇 还是这房♥子
Anywhere. you shouldn't be
哪都不该 你不该
You remember everything, don't you?
你记得所有事情 对吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你说什么
No, I think you do.
不 你知道
Oh, well, don't you look adorable?
你看上去真可爱
Are you going trick-or-treating?
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表