剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
And I'm sure that the police are doing everything they can.
肯定警方会全力以赴的
Hmm, they better be.
他们最好这么做
Because I for one am not going to rest
我不会就此罢休的
until somebody figures out what happened to Jamie.
直到有人弄清吉米怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么了
Well we had a John Doe come in this morning
今早医院来了个无名氏
And he looks just like...
他很像
And he... He is actually saying that he is...
而他 他也确实说他是
Which I know is impossible, but then again, look at us...
我知道不可能 但是
we're sort of impossible, and yet...
就是不可能 但
English, please?
好好说话
Ok, there is a man who washed
有个人今天早上
up onto the beach this morning,
被冲上海滩
Only he thinks it is five years ago.
他认为现在是五年前
He keeps ranting about needing to find his wife...
他一直嚷着要找他妻子
He says that they went out to dinner
他说他们在南镇吃饭
in southwick and on the way home...
回家的路上
They got into an accident on the bridge...
在桥上发生了事故
Just like me and Danny. Ok,
就像我和丹尼 是的
see, see, that's the thing...
这就是重点
This man is saying that he actually is Danny.
他说他就是丹尼
Which I know, I know it's impossible,
我知道 不可能的
because Danny has been dead for five years.
因为丹尼 5年前就去世了
But he looks an awuful lot like him.
但他看上去惊人的像他
Roxie, Roxie, you do not have to go
罗克茜 你不需要进那间房♥
into that room if you don't want to...
如果你不想
Roxie, thank god, I thought you drowned.
罗克茜 感谢上帝 我以为你淹死了
Hi.
嗨
Sheriff Teaser here?
迪瑟长官在吗
He's gone for the night.
他今晚不值班
Interesting.
好吧
Uh, what about that uh, the tall guy,
那个高个子
with the um, the curly hair?
卷发的呢
Artie? He's gone too.
他也下班了
That's a shame.
真可惜
I noticed the other day that there was a bald guy here?
这里那个秃头的人呢
Is there... some reason...
有没有 任何事
that I can't help you? What? No...
我能帮到你 什么 没有
No, um, I just...
没有 我只是
You look so busy over there, but um...
你好像很忙 但是
But obviously you should help me, because you are here.
但显然你该帮我 因为你当班
So I should ask you to help me with my problem.
所以我该向你寻求帮助
Which is not really a problem, so much
其实也不算个事
as it is that I left my jacket...
我把我的外套落在
In that little room over there.
那边的那间小屋里了
I didn't see any jackets in there.
我没看到有外套在那边
Do you mind if I just take a look?
你介意我看一下吗
I don't think so.
介意
Ok, well, thank you for your help.
好吧 谢谢你的帮助
Guess I'll just, uh...
猜我
Be going now.
得走了
What the hell?
怎么回事
See you later, DNA.
再见 DNA
Are you sure you're ok?
你确定你没事
Roxie, you still look a little pale.
罗克茜 你看上去还是很苍白
How the hell is this happening?
究竟怎么回事
I'd like to know that myself.
我也想知道
I managed to stay alive in the ocean for 12 hours
我在海里漂了12小时
And when I make it to shore, everyone
而我上岸以后
treats me like I belong in a psych ward.
大家把我当神经病
It wasn't 12 hours. It was five years.
不是12小时 是5年
That's not possible.
不可能
No, you're right, you're right.
不 你说得对
It's not possible, because it's not real.
不可能 因为这不是真的
You are not real. You're... you're a ghost.
你不是真的 是鬼魂
Or a projection. Or a hallucination.
是影像 或是幻觉
Cannabella. I'm your husband.
卡拉贝拉 我是你丈夫
How can you doubt me?
你怎么能怀疑我
Ok, ok, supposed Danny,
好吧 丹尼待定
what did I order that night for dinner?
我那天晚餐点了什么
When, last night?
哪天 昨晚吗
Chicken parm.
干酪烤鸡
You sent it back because they put green peppers in it.
你退菜了 因为他们放了青椒
You told the waiter it was a culinary abomination.
你告诉服务员你最不喜欢放这个
what the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
I'd like to know that too.
我也想知道
Where have you been the last 5 years?
这五年你上哪儿去了
With you, raising our daughter. No.
和你一起把女儿养大 不
No, you're dead. You've been dead.
不 你死了 你死了
Everyone thought I killed you.
大家都以为我杀了你
The called me the black widow.
他们都叫我黑寡妇
I'm gonna live you two alone.
不如我让你们单独待会
I don't understand.
我不明白
Cannabella. No, oh my god.
卡拉贝拉 不 天呐
Those are the same clothes you were wearing five years ago.
这是你五年前穿的那套衣服
You look exactly the same.
你一点没变
You haven't aged a day.
完全没有变老
Hey, mom, you sounded weird in the message,
妈 你的短♥信♥看起来怪怪的
I just decided to come down.
我决定来看看你
Oh my god.
天呐
Daddy? Mia?
爸爸 米亚
What happened to you? Yesterday you were 10 years old.
你怎么了 昨天你才10岁
I mean, where has he been this whole time,
我是说 这段时间他都去哪了
lost at sea?
在海里迷路了吗
He was what? A merman?
他是人鱼不成
Well, you yourself did say that
你自己确实说过
he hasn't aged a day, I mean...
他一点没变老 我是说
Sounds to me like some kind of... Magic?
听起来有点像 魔法吗
Are you sure it's him? It is him. It's...
你确定是他吗 绝对是他
It's his smell, his voice,
他的气味 他的声音
it's the way he moves...It's him.
他的动作 就是他
I just know it.
我很确定
God, I should feel happy.
老天 我本该高兴才对
Right now, I'm just freaked out.
现在我只是吓坏了
Ah, do you think that's normal?
你觉得这正常吗
I don't know, what is normal
我不知道什么正常
when your dead husband returns back from the grave?
死去的丈夫从坟墓出来找你吗
Well Darryl did say that a...
达里尔确实说过
cone of power would attract
魔力的漩涡会吸引
all kinds of forces and chaos.
各种力量和混乱
Maybe this is what he was talking about.
也许他就是在说这种情况
Oh, god, Darryl. What am I going to do about Darryl?
老天 达里尔 我该拿达里尔怎么办
You're it.
到你了
So this guy was gone for 5 years
你说这家伙消失了五年
and he looks exactly the same?
看起来还跟原来一样吗
Well, stranger things have happened.
更怪的是
I once saw this guy come into the ER
我见他进了急诊室
with an entire jar of pickles rammed inside...
胃里塞满了一罐子的腌菜
Never mind, uh...
别管这个
Look the point is, we ran tests
我要说的是 我们做了一些测试
and Danny is perfectly healthy.
丹尼完全健康
It's a mystery, but...
这很诡异 但
a happy one.
是好事
Well, the older I get, the less surprised I am
年纪越大 就越不惊讶
by all the weird stuff that happens in the world.
世上发生的怪事
Come on, dad, you're it. You have to chase me.
爸爸 到你了 你得来追我
Uh, I don't think so, Gene, we're just gonna watch,
我不这么认为 基恩 我们看就行了
why don't you go play, buddy.
你去玩吧 伙计
dad, don't be so lame.
爸 别这么扫兴
Yeah, where's your sense of fun?
你的娱乐感哪儿去了
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表