剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Help!
救命
Somebody help!
来人救救我
Help! Somebody help!
救命 来人啊
You know, you can keep screaming, Rox.
罗克茜 你可以一直喊下去
You're just gonna give yourself a sore throat.
你只会喊破喉咙
It was for Darryl, but you'll fit.
这是给达里尔准备的 不过你也适用
Welcome home, Roxie.
罗克茜 欢迎回家
She's not at her house, she's not at Darryl's,
她不在家 也不在达里尔那
everything seems normal here.
一切都看起来很正常
Except for this.
除了这个
Well that's not normal.
那可不正常
No, it's not,
不 不正常
Hello? Roxie?
你好 罗克茜
Jamie? Anybody here?
杰米 有人在吗
They're not here.
他们不在这
They were, but they left.
他们曾经在这 不过已经走了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
It's just a feeling I have.
就是我的感觉
Hey you.
喂 你
Where did Jamie take Roxie?
杰米把罗克茜带去哪里了
Are you really talking to a bunch of statues?
你是真的在跟一堆雕像说话吗
Just this one.
就是这个而已
She has a shifty look in her eye.
她的眼睛有点诡谲
I think she knows something.
我认为她知道点什么
Joanna...
乔安娜
Look at this.
看这里
I had a dream about this! I had a dream about this!
我梦见过这个 我梦见过这个
Me too! Me too!
我也是 我也是
How did that happen?
这是怎么回事
Is it possible?
这可能吗
We had the same dream.
我们做了同一个梦
Ok, ok let's think about this.
好吧 让我们好好想想
We were both eating peanut brittle?
我们都吃了花生脆糖
Peanut brittle?
花生脆糖
And you noticed that my hair was wet.
你说我的头发很湿
Right.
没错
What happened to your hair?
你头发怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's dripping wet!
湿透了
And we couldn't figure out why.
然后我们不知道为什么
It must have been because I had fallen asleep in the bathtub.
那一定是因为我那时候在浴缸里睡着了
You fell asleep in the bathtub?
你在浴缸里睡着
And you couldn't move your arms
你不能移♥动♥你的胳膊
because you were locked in the cellar paralyzed.
因为你被毒药麻痹了锁在地窖里
So we were both dreaming about
所以我们梦到了
where we really were in real life.
真实生活中的事
Roxie must have been too.
罗克茜一定也这样
What was Roxy doing?
罗克茜那时候在干嘛
She was leaving all the bloody handprints.
她留下了这些血手印
And then Jamie walked in!
然后杰米就进来了
That's right!
没错
Jamie wanted her to follow him down this path,
杰米让她跟着他向这条小路走了
he was holding a shovel.
他拿着把铲子
Roxie, come on!
罗克茜 快点
And then there was a sign... There was a sign that said...
那有个路标 那有一个路标
Buck Hill Trail! Buck Hill Trail!
勃克岭小径 勃克岭小径
I want you to know I'm sorry.
我想让你知道我很抱歉
I never wanted to hurt you.
我从没打算伤害你
I like you, Roxie.
我喜欢你 罗克茜
They know.
她们知道
They are coming for me and they're gonna kill you.
她们会来找我 会杀了你
We'll see.
走着瞧
Nice telekinesis.
很棒的意念移物
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Well, I was just bluffing when I said you guys were coming,
我刚才是虚张声势说你们要来了
but this is awesome!
不过这真是太棒了
We're here for you, babe.
宝贝 我们来救你
Sweet, wanna help me out of here?
甜心 打算救我出来吗
Leave 'em alone!
放开她们
Whatever you say, Roxie.
罗克茜 不管你说什么
Roxie.
罗克茜
Roxie.
罗克茜
He just fell...
他刚好落在
Ok, come on, we'll get you out of there.
好了 来吧 我们把你弄出来
I can't believe you guys found me.
我真不敢相信你们居然找到我了
We wouldn't let you down, sweetie. Come on.
我们不会丢下你的 亲爱的 加油
Remind me never to piss you off.
提醒我永远别惹你生气
Did we really just do that?
我们真的做到了吗
I think we did.
我想是的
Maybe it was a raccoon?
那可能是只浣熊
What if it wasn't?
如果不是呢
What if someone saw us?
如果我们被人看到了呢
Saw us do what, defend ourselves?
看见我们什么 自卫吗
Even if someone did see something,
就算有人看到了什么
we didn't do anything wrong.
我们也没做错任何事
What do we do now, do we call the police?
我们现在该干嘛 应该报♥警♥吗
And tell them what? We did him in with our magic powers?
报♥警♥说什么 我们对他施法吗
We gotta do something.
我们得做点什么
It's not gonna help anyone, guys.
伙计们 别想着救人了
I think we should just go.
我觉得我们应该离开
Come on, let's just go.
来吧 我们走吧
You realize I almost died in that basement.
你知道我几乎要死在那个地下室了
How it has been...
怎么会
Oh, yeah, I'm finding out quite a bit.
是啊 我有点弄明白了
It was stronger than we thought.
比我们想的要强得多
Yeah, she tried, but...
是的 她努力了 但是
Your little present came in handy.
你的小礼物迟早会有用
Still, you wanna keep me on this,
不过 你还是保存这个吧
My fee just doubled.
我的脚都肿了
Don't worry, Joanna trusts me...
别担心 乔安娜相信我
She likes me,
她喜欢我
I'm totally in.
我完全搞定了
Of course I'll deliver.
当然我会发布的
Have I let you down yet?
我请你坐了吗
Tea?
茶
Poison free, I promise.
无毒的 我发誓
Right.
好吧
No tea.
不喝茶
How about coffee?
咖啡怎么样
I think someone saw us.
我认为有人看见我们了
No one saw us.
没人看见我们
There was definitely something out there.
那一定有什么东西
You guys are letting your guilt get to you.
你们在被内疚折磨
We did nothing wrong.
我们没有做错
It was self defense.
那只是自卫
If you could have seen what he did to
如果你们能看到他对我做了什么
me, what he did to Darryl last night,
他对达里尔做了什么
you wouldn't feel a least bit guilty.
你们就一点内疚感都不会有了
Oh my god, Darryl.
哦 我的天 达里尔
I don't think he's at the mansion.
他不在他的别♥墅♥里
How do you know?
你怎么知道
We went by earlier looking for you,
我们早些时候去那找过你
the curtains were drawn, the lights were out.
窗帘放下来了 灯也关了
No one was home.
没人在家
I'm trying his cell.
我试试打他手♥机♥
He's not at home, he's not on his cell...
他不在家 也不接手♥机♥
Maybe Jamie and Eleanor were right.
或许杰米和埃莉诺是对的
Maybe Darryl is a murderer.
或许达里尔就是凶手
So what, he just skipped town?
那又怎么样 他刚逃出小镇了
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表