剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
I have-- I have to go to work. I'm late.
我得去工作了 我要迟到了
This is all your fault!
这都是你的错
You did this, the three of you!
你们三个 你们造成的
I can see the cone of power. It surrounds you.
我能看到一股盘旋的力量 就在你们身边
I think you're just a little groggy on account of the coma.
我想你可能是因为昏迷而有点情绪不稳
Ow! Don't you understand?!
你还不明白吗
He's been here before! he is evil, child!
他以前出现过 他是个恶魔
Who? D--
谁 达
D--d--
达...
D--
达...
Grab the paddles! Get the crash cart! Code blue.
突发状况 需要急救
Code blue.
需要急救
Pumpkin surprise.
一个小惊喜
It's on the house.
免费的
Everyone here is so friendly.
这里的人真友好
Well, this town is going through some tough times,
这个镇子过去一阵很艰难
And they think you're going to save us.
他们觉得你可能会救助他们
Can I ask you something? Well, I hope so,
能问你个问题吗 当然
Or it's gonna be a hell.
不然多没劲
Why eastwick? why now?
为什么选择了东镇 为什么是现在
What exactly do you have planned for us?
你到底为我们规划了什么
Do you ever take that bun out of your hair,
你从没把头发散开过吗
Or is it permanent like a tattoo?
还是它一直都在 像个永久性的纹身标志
I take it out.
那我解开吧
Oh, Don't get me wrong. I like the bun.
别理解错了 我喜欢发髻
It's kind of a sexy librarian thing.
像是性感的图书管♥理♥员♥
It's just that it is a little...
只不过你的有一点
Tight.
太紧了
Mr. Van Horne,
范·霍恩先生
Your reputation precedes you.
你的名声很重要
And let me say, I'm flattered, but... you are my boss.
事实上 我很高兴 但你是我的老板
This is highly inappropriate.
这不合适
Oh, I'm not hitting on you, Joanna. You'reyou're not?
我又不是看上你了 乔安娜 你没有吗
I mean, I certainly will if you want me to.
我是说 你要是想那样的话我会的
But I believe your heart belongs to another.
但我觉得你心有所属
A certain... photographer.
事实上 是个摄影师
Who? Will? mm-hmm.
谁 威尔
No, no. we're not...
不 我们没有
Mm, no. I know you're not.
我知道你们没有
You can't even look him in the eye, which is crazy
你甚至不敢看他的眼睛
Because you have the kind of eyes that render men helpless.
虽然你有双让男人无法抵挡的眼睛
Your eyes are hypnotic.
你的眼睛能催眠
Your eyes are the seat of your power,
你的眼睛就是你的力量所在
And you don't even use them.
可你甚至不去用它
What do you mean, "use them"?
你说不去用它是什么意思
Everyone in this world has a talent, Joanna.
乔安娜 这世上的每个人都有自己的天赋
And you've been hiding from yours your entire life.
可你一直都在回避你的
You have the power to make men do what you want.
你有能力让人服从你的力量
You are hypnotic.
你是个催眠者
And yet, you fear that power so much that you tell yourself
但你因为太畏惧那股力量
That no one will ever do what you want,
你告诉自己没人想听你的
So, of course, no one ever does.
所以很自然 就没人听
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Find your power, Joanna.
找回你的力量 乔安娜
Use it.
使用它
Hone it.
磨练它
Harness it.
驾驭它
Just look him the eye.
直视他的双眼
Give voice to what you want.
大声说出你的想法
This is so stupid.
这太傻了
Uh, Clyde? Can I talk to you?
克莱德 我能和你谈谈吗
What is it? Kinda busy.
谈什么 我有点忙
It's about, uh, that promotion.
关于我升职的事
I just don't think you're ready, maybe in a few years.
我觉得现在还不是时候 等几年再说吧
Could you just look at me?
你就不能看着我吗
I deserve that job, Clyde. I'm a good writer.
克莱德 那是我应得的 我是个好作家
I work hard.
我很努力工作
Joanna, you know what? You're a damn good writer.
乔安娜 你的确是个不错的作家
You work harder than anybody here.
你比这里的所有人工作都要勤奋
And I'm gonna give you that promotion.
我同意给你升职
You deserve it
作为你努力的回报
But...
不过
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Joanna. Missed the doughnuts. Got the last one.
乔安娜 你错过甜甜圈了 这是最后一个
Powdered sugar. My favorite. Edgar.
有糖粉的 我的最爱 艾德加
What's up? You don't like powdered sugar.
什么事啊 你并不喜欢糖粉
You want to give it to me.
你要把甜甜圈给我
You want this? I hate powdered sugar.
你想要吗 我讨厌有糖粉的甜甜圈
I just got a doughnut.
我拿到了一个甜甜圈
Yay.
看见了
Penny, wait.
佩妮 等等
What?
怎么了
You wanna come back here and talk to me.
你想要回来和我聊天
No, I don't.
不 我不想
Huh. Why didn't that work?
怎么失灵了
Strange things are starting to happen.
奇怪的事件即将上演
Something's going on.
而有一些已经登台亮相了
Earthquakes happen. It's nature. It is not mystical.
地震的发生是自然想象 一点也不神奇
Okay, nothing going on.
拜托 什么怪事都没有发生
Everything is just as normal and boring as it's ever .
万事都一成不变 和往常一样平淡无奇
Holy crap! What happened to you?! whoa!
我的上帝 你被施了什么魔法
I don't know, but I feel different.
我也不知道 但我感觉很不一样
I feel... powerful? Or something.
我觉得充满了力量 还是别的什么
Well, you look like a goddess.
你看上去就像女神
I feel a little self-conscious.
我倒觉得浑身不自在
How's Bun? I went over there today
小傍怎么样了 我今天去过
They said she almost died last night.
他们说她昨晚差点就死了
Um, it was touch and go, she is stablized
现在还不好说 还好她稳定下来了
Um, but I do think that the stroke
但我觉得可能她的大脑
Has affected her brain. She said
还是受到了不小的刺♥激♥ 她嘴里
Some things. What kind of things
老是不停地说 她说了些什么
Nothing. nothing. Just some nonsense
没什么没什么 一些胡言乱语
About a cone of power and, you know, evil.
什么力量椎体 什么恶魔之类的
Ladies.
女士们
Welcome to my, uh...
欢迎来到我的
My restaurant.
我的餐厅
Dinner's on me tonight. that is, if I can join you.
我来做东 假如能与你们共进晚餐的话
Sure. That would be great.
当然 这太好了
Ahh, Kat. Finally, we meet.
凯特 我们终于见面了
You have the hands of a healer, a mother,
你有双治疗师的手 母亲的手
Like nature herself...
就像自然赋予她的天性
Nurturing
哺育
And destructive.
还有毁灭
I can't tell you how wonderful it is
你们不知道我有多么荣幸
To see the three of you together.
看见三位坐在一块
It is...
这简直是
Majestic.
动人心魄
I have something special for the occasion.
我为你们准备了非比寻常的东西
Did you know the Lenox estate
你们知道雷诺克斯家族
Has one of the last remaining wells in all of eastwick?
有整个东镇唯一保存下来的井吗
And the water comes from deep beneath
井水从地球表面最深的地方
The surface of the earth. An old legend says
涓涓淌出 有一个古老的传说
That this water contains magical properties...
说这井水蕴藏着神奇的特性
And that if you drink enough of it, it'll get you drunk.
如果你喝得够多 就会醉
Sounds fun.
很有意思
My grandmother told me about this water.
我外祖母也提起过
She said it could cure arthritis.
她说还能治疗关节炎
Whoa, it's water. Water is water.
可笑 这是水 水就只能是水
You don't believe in magic? No, I don't.
你不相信魔力 不 不信
And I'm really sick of this town
而且我受够了这个镇
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表