剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
东镇女巫 第一季 第五集
Oh, i just want to thank the three of you
我只是想谢谢你们三位
For inviting me to be part of your ladies' night.
邀请我参加你们女士之夜的聚会
I love being one of the gals. whoo!
我就喜欢泡在女人堆里
You do realize it was you who invited us out, right?
记得是你约我们出来的吧
Yes, but nevertheless
是啊 管它呢
This duck is fantastic.
这鸭肉做的太美味了
Here. have a bite.
来 咬一口
Oh. would you some of my duck in your mouth?
怎么 你也想让我把鸭肉喂到你嘴里吗
How's your asparagus?
你觉得芦笋怎么样
I told the chef to make sure it was especially crispy,
我跟大厨说要做的很松脆
Just for you.
特意为你这样做的
Oh, thank you. it's, mmm. good. good.
谢谢 不错 很好吃
Oh, wow. that waiter so wants to do you.
哇塞 那个服务生真的很想上你
I know. hello, mr. obvious.
我也看出来了 用意太明显了
Even i sensed the spark.
连我都能感觉到他在放电
There was no spark. trust me.
根本没有放什么电 相信我
You know,you really should have flirted back.
其实 你刚刚应该有所回应的
It's time.
是时候放纵一下了
You've been in a prison for ten years.
你在围城里呆了十年
A lovely prison with five beautiful children.
是一个有着5个乖孩子的温暖的围城
Yes, but now you're free,
也许吧 但你现在自♥由♥了
And there are a lot of things You could be doing with that freedom,
你可以趁着自♥由♥身去做许多事情
kat, so go for it.
凯特 大胆去做吧
That's what i say.
这是我给你的建议
Oh, really? uh, well, would you
是吗 你要不要也来一些
like some crispy asparagus
松脆的芦笋呢
You know, this-- this is what i'm talking about.
要知道 这就是我期望的晚餐
Sharing our feelings, food fights,
互相倾吐心声 来一场食物大战
Tickle fights.
嘻哈打闹
I just love celebrating with you ladies.
我就是喜欢和你们这些女士一起庆祝
Tickle fights?
嘻哈打闹?
Drink so more wine.
再喝点儿酒吧
Oh, my god.
噢 天啊
Oh, is that your photographer friend?
那不是你那位摄影师朋友吗
Should we invite him over?
我们要不要叫他过来一起用餐
No, we can't. Why not?
不 别叫 为什么
Because i ripped his heart out and punched
因为我把他的心伤透了
So i could rediscover the kentucky cartwheel With my ex.
我以为我会跟我的前未婚夫重归旧好
Well, i'm sure you apologized.
我想你肯定已经道过歉了
Yeah, like every day for the last two weeks.
是的 过去的两个星期里我一直在道歉
And still mad?
他却还在生气吗
Uh, h-hi, will.
嗨 威尔
It's great to see you. are those new glasses?
见到你真高兴 你换了新眼镜吗
Yeah, still mad.
瞧 还在生气呢
Are you aware of how wonderful
你难道没有觉得
Joanna frankel is,
是个很优秀的女人的吗
Not to mention smart and sweet
不但聪明而且可爱
And a gift to any guy lucky enough to get her?
任何一个男人如果能得到她都应倍感幸运
Do you have any idea what she did to me?
那你知道她对我做了什么吗
She got confused and she made a mistake.
她一时糊涂 犯了个错
Ven't you ever made a mistake before?
你就从来没犯过错吗
All this woman does is talk about how awesome and wonderful
所有的女人都说你才华横溢 风流倜傥
And good-looking you are, and i have to say,
英俊潇洒 但我不得不说
Right now i am not seeing it--
我现在可不这么觉得
Well, the awesome and wonderful part anyway.
不过 撇开才华横溢风流倜傥不看
You do have nice hair.
你的头发倒是不错
You're a good friend.
你真不愧是她的好朋友
And you're acting like a moron.
你表现的就像个弱智一样
Smarten up and be nice to joanna.
变聪明点儿 对乔安娜好一些
You did not just do that.
真不敢相信你居然这样做了
Nobody puts joanna in a corner.
任何人都不允许冷落乔安娜
Ah. well, here's to liquid courage.
来 让我们为你的酒后壮胆行为干杯
And the kentucky cartwheel. mm-hmm.
还有乔安娜不堪的旧爱
I am so glad to see
看到你玩得这么开心
You're having such a good time, miss frankel.
我真为你感到高兴 弗兰克尔小姐
Mrs. dunn. You've ruined my husband
邓恩太太 你所谓的新闻工作
And humiliated my family with your so-called journalism.
毁了我的丈夫 让我的家人抬不起头来
My children don't have a father anymore because of you.
我的孩子们因为你而失去了父亲
Did you know that?
你知不知道
Oh, yes. where is past dunn these days?
当然了 话说邓恩先生这些天哪儿去了
He disappeared after that hatchet job was published.
自从那报道出来以后他就消失了
Oh. you destroyed a good and decent man with your elegation
你的野心毁了一个善良而又正直的人
I hope you're satisfied.
但愿这足够让你满意
"good anddecent"-- that's a bit of stretch
善良而又正直 这话说的过头了吧
I mean, after all, there was that whole... hooker thing.
怎么说他都逃脱不了召♥妓♥一事呢
Settle down, elise.
冷静一下 爱丽丝
all joanna did was report the truth.
乔安娜只是报道事实而已
The day i take etiquette lessons from you is the day
从我跟你学习礼仪的那天起 我们就都
We're all roasting in hell, roxie torcoletti.
注定了要下地狱 罗克茜·托尔科莱蒂
Running around with a boy young
你整天和一个小青年厮混
enough to date your daughter
他那年纪和你女儿约会还差不多
And you--you had a beautiful family,
而你 你曾经有一个幸福的家庭
And you've thrown it away to philander about town
你却抛弃他们 和这三个男女混在一起
With these two and him?
在小镇上到处卖♥♥弄风情
Who philanders? i don't philander.
谁卖♥♥弄风情了 我才没卖♥♥弄风情呢
You all make me sick.
你们让我感到恶心
You make everyone sick.
你们让所有人感到恶心
You're a disgrace to the entire community.
你们是整个社区的耻辱
Run out of my own restaurant by a supercilious mob...
从我自己的餐馆里被一个泼妇赶了出来
Which brings me to the reason i invited you ladies out in the first place.
让我忽然想到约你们出来吃饭的初衷
i thought you wanted to be one of the girls.
我以为是因为你也想成为女人中的一员呢
Did you know that according to ancient legend,
你们有没有听过一个古老的传说
The land that eastwick occupies is sacred?
东镇所在的这地方可是块圣地
It's a vortex of supernatural power and energy.
这里是超自然力量的漩涡中心
There's an old myth which states
有一个神话是这么说的
That once a century, this vortex is disturbed
每一百年 漩涡中心就会被奇特的
By a strange phenomenon
自然现象干扰
where the moon seems to grow to three times its normal size
这个时候 月亮是平时的三倍大
Scrambling the brains
每个住在东镇的人思维意识
Of everyone who lives on this sacred ground
都会被扰乱
And driving us into a frenzy of orgiastic bliss.
进入一种极乐亢奋的状态
Now the pilgrims called this the wild moon.
圣徒们把这称作狂野之月
And this concludes story time with uncle bad touch.
这传说和"猥琐叔叔"的故事是同一时期
Well, except it's real,
不过这传说可是真的
And it's happening tomorrow night.
而且明天晚上就会发生
Yeah, right.
说的跟真的一样
You know, modern astronomers call this the
事实上 现代天文学家把这称作
93rd return.
93年轮回
Every 93 years, the full moon, in perigee--
每隔93年 满月就会绕到地球近地点
And that--that's that point of its orbit
在它运行的轨道上
Which is nearest the earth
也就是距离地球的最近点
It aligns perfectly
此时 它和太阳系的
With all the planets in the solar system.
所有行星达到最完美的排列状态
It's an extremely rare celestial event.
这是一种非常罕见的天文现象
It's happening.
明晚就要发生了
Tomorrow evening, the inner animals of our citizenry Will be released.
我们内心深藏的小野兽就要被释放出来了
Released how?
怎么释放
I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.
我不知道 我们就等着看就好了
well,i, for one, almost wished it were true.
好吧 我肯定是最希望它能成真的一个
This town sure could use a good wild moon.
这个小镇的确该有所改变了
Mm-hmm. Anything to pull the giant stick out of its ass.
对 但愿以后别这么死气沉沉的了
Am i the only one who's sick of being watched and judged?
难道只有我讨厌成为别人的谈资吗
Well, perhaps i might propose a toast.
我来给各位献杯酒好了
To the 93rd return--
为93年一次的轮回干杯
May it unleash the inner hedonist
但愿它能让住在东镇的善良人们
Lurking in the good people of eastwick.
抛开一切好好快乐一次
Lu solvo--
[拉丁语]
That's latin for "the moon releases."
这是拉丁语的狂野之月的意思
Luna solvo.
[拉丁语]
All right, you ready?
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表