剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Attached to sentimental rubbish.
和多愁善感的垃圾有关联
I'm sure your mother wouldn't think it is rubbish
我很肯定你妈妈不认为那是垃圾
Must be important she gave it to you.
必定很重要她才交给你
Um, technically, she left it for me.
准确来说是她留给了我
You see, I never actually knew my mother.
我从没见过我妈妈
I was put up for adoption while I was still a baby.
我婴儿时就被收养了
And then my adoptive parents were killed in a car accident
之后我的养父母在一场车祸中去世了
When I was 4 years old.
当时我四岁
After that, I was shuffled in and out of foster homes
之后我就不停在收养家庭中进进出出
Until finally, I earned myself a scholarship
直到最后 我为自己赢了一份奖学金
To a boarding school outside of london.
到一家伦敦外的寄宿学校
I never had a real family.
我从未有过一个真正意义上的家庭
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
It's a rather dickensian tale, I'm afraid.
这是一个狄更斯式的故事
Terribly depressing
非常抑郁
But it's why I've come here.
但这是我到这儿来的原因
I thought you came here to write a book
我以为你来是为了写书
I did, but I chose this particular town
我是 但我选择了这个特别的小镇
Because I traced my family roots here.
是因为我追踪着家庭的足迹到了这
See, I was born in eastwick.
我出生在东镇
So was my mother. I have no idea,
我妈妈也是 我从来不知道
Yes, well, it's not the first thing
对 这不是一件我第一次见人
I like to blurt out when I meet new people,
就愿意脱口而出的事
But now I seem to have lost my only family heirloom.
但现在我丢失了唯一的传家宝
I suppose a pity party might be in order.
我想我要开个伤心派对了
Maybe it'll turn up.
也许它会自己出现
You still have a lot of boxes left to unpack
你还有很多盒子没打开
Could be in any one of these. Look, I'm sorry.
也许就在其中一个 我很抱歉
I-I promise to keep the noise down
我承诺了不吵到邻居的
You must think I'm a terrible neighbor. Not at all.
你肯定认为我是个糟糕的邻居 不
Trust me. I know what a terrible neighbor looks like.
相信我 我知道一个糟糕的邻居是怎样的
Hey! you're gonna be late for work. mm.
你上班要迟到了
Raymond, your dog has fleas!
雷蒙德 你的狗有跳蚤
Come here. Thank you for bringing him
过来 谢谢你没检查
Into the house without getting him checked first.
就带他进房♥子
The dog is fine, all right?
狗很好 不是吗
If you're gonna kick me out of the bedroom,
如果你把我从卧室踢出来
You might as well at least buy me an alm clock. yeah, well,
你至少给我买♥♥个闹钟
You're gonna have to buy a lot more stuff
你应该买♥♥更多东西
When you move out of here. Alarm clock should be the least of your concern.
当你从这搬出去时 闹钟就无关紧要了
Hey. I'm not going anywhere.
我不会去其他地方
I hope that your lawyer is prepared for tomorrow's meeting.
我希望你的律师准备好了明天的会面
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
My lawyer can beat up your lawyer.
我的律师会打败你的
Saw that on a t-shirt.
在一件体恤上看见这个
Would you, um, make yourself useful
让自己有点用吧
And go fetch me some of that orange juice?
给我递点橙汁
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
I know that I don't deserve it,
我知道我没脸这么做
But I just really need to explain some things.
但我真的要解释一下
Please?
求你了
Oh, god! I love this place. It's so beautiful.
天啊 我喜欢这地方 真美
I've always wanted to come here.
我一直想来这里
Really?
真的吗
Raymond never took you?
雷蒙德从没带你来吗
Mm. well, raymond... actually used to work here
雷蒙德 实际上曾在这工作
As a busboy back in high school.
高中时打过工
And there was an incident where he
这曾发生一场事故
Tampered with a customer's bouillabaisse.
他乱动了一位顾客的浓鱼汤
He was banned for life.
他被生活抛弃了
Ivanka. Radiant, as always.
伊凡卡 永远那么容光焕发
You must be Katarina.
你一定是凯特罗娜
Uh, it... it's katherine. Well, kat, actually. Hi.
我是凯瑟琳 其实是凯特 你好
That dress is perfect. Oh, really?
你的衣服非常完美 真的吗
So dowdy.
如此寒酸
Almost like a tortured pilgrim girl.
几乎像一个被折磨的朝圣姑娘
And that hair? All dry
还有头发 全都干枯
and desperate for highlights.
特别是被照亮的更显著
I love it. You're the perfect victim.
我喜欢 你简直是完美的受害者形象
Um, tha-thank you.
谢谢
This is Kat's rst divorce
这是凯特的第一次离婚
Oh! so you're gonna have to walk her through it.
所以你要好好教她
Of course. Your husband's name is raymond, correct?
当然 你丈夫叫雷蒙德 对吧
Yes, that is correct.
对 正确
Does raymond drink?
雷蒙德喝酒吗
Um, sometimes. I mean, he definitely enjoys his beer.
有时 我的意思是他完全沉浸于啤酒
So he's an alcoholic. excellent. well, no, no.
所以他是酗酒者 很好 不不
I wouldn't call him an alcoholic,
我不会叫他酗酒者
But he Does he have a temper
但他 他暴躁吗
Um... yeah, that would be a fair thing to say.
对 这样说很公平
Good. So he beats you. No. What? No.
很好 所以他打你 不 什么 不
Threatens you?
威胁你
Uh, well, yeah, but not the way you implied
对 但不是你指的那种
Really? you've never felt thatened by your husband
真的 你从未感到被丈夫威胁
Uh,n-no, I have,but not but not in
是 我有 但不是那种
So he's prone to violence, which makes you feel unsafe
他有暴♥力♥倾向 让你感到不安
And concerned for the well-being of your children. whoa
考虑到你孩子的安宁
I didn't I didn't realize it was gonna be like this.
我没有意识到会演变成这样
All right, Kat. Kat, look at me.
好了 凯特 凯特 看着我
I want you to remember how you felt when you thought Raymond had
我要你记住当你以为雷偷走了你的孩子
Stolen your children and his
你是怎么想的 还有他
Casually cruel suggestion that he just might do it again.
随意残忍♥地宣言说他还可能带走他们
He is playing with you. So now the question is,
他要和你斗 所以现在问题在于
Are you going to let him, or are you gonna fight back?
你是要让他赢呢 还是反击
He used to smoke weed.
他曾经抽大♥麻♥
I just remember you standing in the kitchen in that
我记得你站在厨房♥
Weird homemade apron with your little chef's to
穿着那件怪异围裙和厨师衣服
"The curtains are on fire! The curtains are on fire!"
喊着 窗帘着火了 窗帘着火了
Yeah. I'm a bonehead.
是啊 我是真笨
You were adorable.
你很可爱
You wanted to make me cranberry cake
你想给我做蔓越莓蛋糕
Because it was my favorite.
因为那是我的最爱
You may have almost burned down our apartment building,
你差点烧掉我们的公♥寓♥大楼
But Charlene's never even tried to microwave me something.
但夏洛蒂从没用微波炉给我做过吃的
Could you not talk about Charlene?
你能不提夏洛蒂吗
It makes me feel kinda oogie.
让我有些不舒服
Sorry.
抱歉
You were the best thing that ever happened to me,
你是我见过最中意的人
And I blew it. Yep, it's true.
但我搞砸了 是的
And now I'm sitting here with you and you look like
现在我和你坐在一起
A freakin' goddess. I mean, you literally glow.
你像女神一般 真是光彩照人
And it's not just how beautiful you are,
不仅美丽无比
It's something inside.
还有内在的魅力
And now you just seem so... confident, so powerful.
现在的你非常 自信 强势
Yeah, well, I've been taking this Piloxing class
我上了普拉拳课程
It's, like, a combination of Pilates and boxing.
普拉提和拳击的组合课
I'm still in love with you, Joanna.
我仍爱着你 乔安娜
You're my soul mate.
你是我的灵魂伴侣
No, I was
不 我曾经是
Until you left me
直到你离我而去
Puking and sobbing in a knockoff dress
而我穿着冒牌婚纱在150个客人面前
In front of 150 people. Why did you do that?
痛哭流涕 你为何要那样对我
Because I'm the world's biggest idiot.
因为我是世界上最蠢的人
Did you know that not a day goes by that i don't kick myself
我没有一天不为对你犯下的错
For what I did to you? Where? Someplace soft, I hope.
踢自己 踢哪 希望是踢软的地方
Except now I feel like fate is giving us another chance.
现在我发现命运给了我们第二次机会
I mean, the fact that Charlene wanted to get married in Eastwick
夏琳要在东镇结婚
And then I see you here?
而我在这遇见了你
If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.
我不信这不是上天的指示
I would be the world's biggest idiot
我将是世界上最蠢的人
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表