剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, sorry I'm late.
嗨 对不起来晚了
You know when you have to keep hitting your snooze button
因为不想面对现实
because you just don't want to face the fact
只好让自己活在睡梦里
that you spent four years in journalism school
在新闻学院读了四年
only to work in a dank bar that
最后落得在阴湿的酒吧打工
is nothing like Coyote Ugly
还不是高档酒吧
and no one's even reading your stupid blog,
更别提没人费心看你该死的博客
not even your own mother
连亲妈都不看
and the last guy you slept with was gay and married,
最后上♥床♥的家伙还是个已婚同志
and you'll probably end up dying fat and alone,
可能我最后会又胖又孤独的死去
and your cat will gnaw your face off...
养的猫还啃烂我的脸
and they'll have to use dental records to identify you,
靠牙科记录才能确定身份
and the only relief that you get from the sad existence
这悲惨的一生中唯一的宽慰就是
that is your life is the five stolen minutes
能偷闲打个盹
that is the sweet, sweet oblivion of sleep? Totally.
美美睡个5分钟 绝对的
Hey, guys! Sorry I'm late.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 抱歉我迟到了
It is such a gorgeous morning!
真是个美妙的清晨
Isn't it a gorgeous morning? It so cold and invigorating!
难道不美妙吗 冷得人神清气爽
Why are you so chipper?
你怎么这么兴奋啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I did it. I finally did it.
我成功了 终于成功了
I healed Greta in the hospital last night...
我昨晚在医院把格丽塔治好了
Using my magical powers.
用我的超能力
She was on death door,
就在生死攸关的一刹那
and I lay my hands on her.
我就把手放在她身上
And boom! She's alive...
嘭的一下 她活过来了
I know. She went back to New York this morning,
可不是 她今早回纽约了
Fully recovered, because of me, little old me.
完全康复 都因为我这把小老骨头
I know! I know.
我知道 我知道
I mean, it was so emotional and amazing.
我是说 太激动 太神奇了
And I mean, I barely got any sleep last night
昨晚兴奋得都没合眼
and now I'm freakin' exhausted, but I don't care,
现在筋疲力尽 但我不在乎
Because I am potent and mighty!
因为我很好很强大
I'm proud of you, sweetie.
我真为你自豪 亲爱的
You're finally embracing the fact that you're a freak.
你终于接受事实 承认自己是怪胎
Like us. Wait. We're not
就像我们 等等 我们才不是
We're not freaks. Come on. We're... Freakish?
我们不是怪胎 只是 怪怪的?
We're freak-adjacent. - Okay, fine.
接近怪胎 -好吧
So what if we are freaks?
就算我们是怪胎又怎样
We are freakin' awesome!
我们可是怪胎级的棒
What's that?
画的什么
Oh. See, while your magical powers allow you to heal the world,
瞧 你的超能力能让你拯救全世界
mine just show me all the horrible things
我的超能力则让我预见
that are gonna happen in the future,
未来发生的可怕事情
Which I am powerless to stop. You're gonna knife someone?
而且我还无能为力 你要刺杀谁吗
Or be knifed. I don't know.
也可能被刺杀 我不知道
I keep having visions of this dagger dripping with blood.
我的幻象里一直出现这把鲜血淋淋的匕♥首♥
I don't know whose, I don't know how,
不知道是谁的 也不知道怎么回事
but someone's getting stabbed.
但是总有人会被捅的
So that should be fun.
到时可有趣了
Well, maybe it's not blood.
也许不是血
Maybe, uh, maybe it's just ketcp,
可能只是番茄酱
and maybu're gonna use that dagger to cut a sandwich.
你只是用那个匕♥首♥切三明治而已
On that note, I'm gonna go open the bar
话说回来 我得去酒吧开门了
so that Scabby Jim can pinch my ass and not tip me.
赖吉姆能继续揩我的油还不给小费了
Yeah, that's right.
没错
I have a regular named Scabby Jim.
我有一个常客叫癞痢头吉姆
Life is good.
人生真美好
Bye.
拜
Life is good.
人生很美好
See ya. Bye.
回见 拜
Jamie. Hey, Rox.
杰米 嗨 罗茜
Ah, it's a lovely day, isn't it?
今天天气很不错啊
Ah, by the way, I fixed the wobbly shelf in your shop.
顺便告诉你 我把你店里的橱架加固了
It's good as new. And I brought you a muffin.
和新的一样 我给你买♥♥了松饼
Thank you. Look at us. We're such good neighbors,
谢谢 瞧瞧我们 多好的邻居
We should be in an international coffee commercial.
我们该去参加国际商业咖啡组织
Oh, by the way, your friend Bun was
再说一句 你的朋友班
by the shop earlier to see you.
先前去店里找你了
She was? And you let her in?
是吗 你让她进去了吗
And then you two were talking, you and Bun?
然后你和班 还聊天了吗
Oh, god, I'm sorry. Should I not have opened the door?
天呐 不好意思 我不该让她进去吗
No, no, it's fine. It's just--the truth is,
不 没什么 只是实际上
I've been dying to get you two together for a while now.
我一直想介绍你们认识呢
Really? Why is that?
真的吗 为什么
Well, I don't know if I should be the one to tell you this,
我不知道该不该由我来告诉你
But... what the hell?
但是 管它呢
Bun's your mother,
班是你的母亲
your long-lost mother who put you up for adoption.
把你交给别人收养 失散已久的母亲
Roxie, Bun's not my mother.
罗克茜 班不是我的母亲
Yes, she is.
她就是
No, you're mistaken. Bun knew my mother,
不 你搞错了 班认识我母亲
but she's definitely not my mother.
她绝对不是我母亲
My mother's name was Gloria Spofford.
我母亲叫格丽瑞亚·斯波福德
She died 25 years ago.
25年前就去世了
Are you sure? How do you know?
确定吗 你怎么知道
I've done extensive research since I've been here.
我来这以后已经多方打听了
I've even spoken to Bun about her.
我还跟班谈起过她
Jamie, I'm so sorry that you have to come all this way
吉米 很抱歉你一路找到这里
only to find out that she's I know. I know.
结果却发现她 我知道
But I-I-I-- there is a silver lining.
但我还有一线希望
Um, I found out who my real father is.
我找到了我的生父
That's great. Who is it?
太棒了 是谁啊
Well, you might not believe this,
说出来你可能不信
but it's Darryl Van Horne.
是达里尔·范·霍恩
What? You're kidding.
什么 你开玩笑吧
No. He and my mother had a brief affair back in the '80s.
没 他和我母亲在80年代好过一段
My Darryl Van Horne? Uh, our Darryl
我的达里尔·范·霍恩 我们的
Van-- this darryl van horne?
这个达里尔·范·霍恩吗
Yes. Is your father?
是 是你父亲
He is. Does he know about you?
就是他 他知道你吗
No. I mean, I don't believe so, anyway.
不 我自己都不敢相信
I-I mean, I' been trying to figure out a way to talk to him,
我一直想方设法找他面谈
but I find him rather intimidating, to say the least.
但可以说 他令人生畏
I tried to speak to him at your art show,
我想在你的作品展上跟他说话
but I just couldn't bring myself.
就是提不起勇气
You know, what if he rejects me?
万一他拒绝我呢
Jamie, I know Darryl,
吉米 我了解达里尔
and he may be a lot of things,
他可能有许多缺点
but I don't think he would reject his own son.
但不会拒绝自己的亲生儿子
Well, still, I-I just don't think I can take the risk.
不过我还是不敢冒险
Okay, well, how about this--
好吧 不如这样
How about if I get you two to dinner at my house?
我请你们来我家共进晚餐吧
I could be the buffer. That way, you wouldn't have
我来调节气氛 这样你就不会
to feel so nervous. He wot feel so ambushed.
那么紧张了 他也不会太意外
Well, he'll feel a little bit ambushed, but it'll be great.
他会有点意外 但不会有事的
We'll eat, we'll drink, we'll sit, we'll talk,
我们吃吃喝喝 坐下聊天
We'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll hug.
大笑大哭 最后一起拥抱
You'd really do that for me?
你真要为我这么做吗
You're my friend, Jamie, and--and Darryl's my friend.
吉米 你是我朋友 达里尔也是
And I would do anything for a friend.
我会为朋友做任何事
Thank you, Roxie, really, from the bottom of my heart.
谢谢 罗克茜 发自内心的感激
You're welcome.
不客气
God, I suddenly feel a little nervous. No, don't.
天 突然有点紧张了 别
It'll be great.
会没事的
Well? Oh, I'm in.
怎么样 搞定了
It was almost too easy.
简直手到擒来
Don't get cocky, kid.
别自鸣得意 孩子
You screwed this up once before.
你以前就搞砸过一次
Yeah, well, I won't screw it up again.
是 不过不会再出差错了
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表