剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
My cow. Her aunt.
我的奶牛 她的姨妈
Well, technically, my aunt's cow.
准确说是我姨妈养的奶牛
She was a farmer.
她以前是农民
Yeah.
没错
Hi, Will.
你好 威尔
How--how are you? Are you doing okay?
怎么样 你还好吗
I'm doing pretty great, actually.
我好得不得了
I have a date with the most amazing girl tomorrow night.
明晚我和一个魅力非凡的女士有约
Oh, me!
是我
Right. so, um, I gotta go.
是啊 我得走了
It's my, uh, volunteer night at the fire house
今晚我得去消防局做义工
But I see you tomorrow night at 7.
明晚七点见
I'm really excited, Joanna.
我很期待 乔安娜
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
Especially because you don't seem like the kind of guy
而且你绝对不会是那种会把新娘一人
Who would leave a girl at the altar.
留在圣坛逃跑的男人
Not that we're... gonna get married or anything.
我不是说我们会结婚
Obviously.
一点也没有
See ya.
再见
I'm buying you a muzzle.
我想送你一个口套
I have got to postpone this date.
我要延迟这个约会
I can't go out with Will, in my condition.
我不能这个样子去和威尔约会
You can! Sure you can
你可以 当然可以
In fact, definitely should.
你必须得去
Hey, listen. Can we "boys-on-the-side" it
我们能不能先把异性放一边
For just a second and talk about the Darryl story?
来谈谈关于达里尔的故事
I really think it's important that we follow up on
我真觉得我们有必要继续追查
The information that my secret source gave us
我线人给我的消息
Yeah, sorry. I'm goona go outside
不好意思 我必须出去一趟
For a minute and stick my head between my legs
我要去一趟厕所
Because I can feel my muffine up.
因为我感觉到胃里的松饼在往上翻腾
Great.
好极了
You are cute.
长得还不赖
Hey, Roxie. Hello.
你好 罗克茜 好
I still cannot believe you broke into that man's house!
我还是不敢相信你跑到那男人房♥间去了
Roxie, you could've been arrested!
罗克茜 你可能会因此被捕的
Well, Darryl tell me that I should
达里尔说我应该试着
Try and get to know him. Well, when I
去了解这个男人 可如果我想去
wanted to get to know my neighbors I baked them cookies.
拜访我的邻居 我会带上美味的饼干
Look, you're missing the point.
听好 你忽略了重点
Yes, it was illegal and a total violation of his privacy
没错 翻弄他的私人物品绝对是违法的
And incredibly stupid and dangerous
很愚蠢又很危险
And blah, blah, blah. Look.
如何如何如何 不过
I saw this exact symbol branded into Jamie's hip.
我看见杰米屁♥股♥上有个一模一样的标志
Or I thought I did in a dream I had--only in real life,
或是我在梦里看见了 现实中不存在
It wasn't actually there, but it is here.
不过它的确是存在的
How crazy is that? Weird. I've seen this symbol, too...
太疯狂了 简直诡异 我见过这符号♥
Carved into the door of Eleanor Roument's house.
刻在埃莉诺·罗士玛家门上
Who? Crazy lady. Lives in the woods. Long story.
谁 一个住森林里的疯女人 说来话长
I've also seen it.
我也见过
Bun--in the hospital, she was drawing it
是小傍 在医院里她画这个符号♥
Over and over and over.
画了很多很多
You know what? You know what?
你们知道吗 这不难解释
We live in a town with all kinds
看看我们生活的这个小镇
Of silly, witchy, touristy bull crap.
漫天都是为吸引游客编造的愚蠢女巫故事
This has got to be related somehow.
这符号♥一定也是编造的
It's just another silly, witchy,
又一个为吸引游客而设计的
Touristy, bull crapy symbol
愚蠢可笑的符号♥
You know, Jamie did say he's writing a book on the history of
杰米有给我说过他在写关于东镇巫术
Witchcraft in eastwick. Well, then, there you go. You see?
历史的书 这就对了 你看
That's why he has this book. It's an artifact.
这就是为什么他有这本书 是人工做的
It's historical. And you stole it. It's so cool.
这是有关历史的 你偷了它 这太棒了
It's got all these spells and recipes and prayers.
里面有那么多的符咒 配方和祈祷词
Half of it is written in latin or some kind of
一半都是用拉丁或者某种
Ancient celtic language.
古凯尔特人的语言写成的
it's like different people
就像是完全不同的人
Have been adding on to it for centuries.
几世纪来一直不断地补充上去
this one says it can
这个说它可以
Create a pox of redness raw and blisters bubbling.
在人脸上长出红痘和水泡
I wouldn't mind spreading a pox on someone right about now.
我不介意给谁身上来点痘痘
yeah. what is going on with raymond?
对了 你和雷蒙德怎么样
You sounded so pissed on the phone today.
你昨天在电♥话♥里听上去很生气
She sounded pissed. uhhuh. well, i'm hiring that lawyer.
她听起来被激怒了 我要雇那个律师
No way! Get out!
不可能 少来了
Yep. darryl's friend from new york
达里尔在纽约的朋友
She is flying in tomorrow. Wow! Fancy schmancy.
她明天飞来 幻想的计划
Oh, no, no. i'm not going for fancy. iI'm going for...
不 我不再幻想了 我要
Fierce, as in, take-no-prisoners. I am...
勇猛进攻 主动出击 我
Done trying to be nice. Yeah, screw nice!
受够了做好人 对 去他妈的好人
You wanna take him for all he's got.
这是他应得的惩罚
just grab him by the ball
来个断子绝孙拳
Joanna, anything you'd le to share with the group?
乔安娜 你有什么要和我们分享的吗
Uh, not really.
没什么
Just that my, um, ex-fianc? Showed up today in town
只是我的前未婚夫 昨天在镇上出现了
With his new fiancee.
和他的新未婚妻
Did I tell you guys
我告诉过你们
that I was left at the altar?
我婚礼时被一个人留在祭坛上了吗
cause I was. yeah, it was awesome. Honey, I had no idea.
棒极了 亲爱的 我完全不知道
That is terrible. yeah, it was, it was.
真糟糕 对啊 是的
It was super-duper-duper terrible,
非常非常糟
And then i buried it all deep, deep down
之后我就把它深深地埋在记忆深处
And suffocated the feelings until I saw Morgan again today
直到今天遇到摩根
it was like poo hi feelings
噗的一声 你好 痛苦
But what about Will?
威尔怎么办
I thought things were going so good with him.
我以为你和他进展非常好
I'm meeting him at the eastwick inn tomorrow night for a date.
我明天要在东镇旅馆见他 一次约会
See! Joanna, that's fantastic.
看 乔安娜 真棒
forget about the other guy
忘了其他男人
Your life is on a major upswing, right, Kat?
你的生活正蓬勃向上 对吧 凯特
Oh, absolutely! you just got a promotion at work,
当然 你工作上刚升职了
You had a front-page article in the paper, and you have
你在报纸上发了篇头版文章 你还
An incredibly handsome guy that's totally into you.
有个非常英俊的男人迷恋着你
Morgan used to be into me. He used to leave me
摩根以前也迷恋着我 他以前给我过
These little post-it notes that said, "I love you"
写着我爱你的便条
All over the apartment. god, what--what happen?!
满满一个公♥寓♥ 上帝啊 到底怎么回事
It doesn't matter. don't waste your time thinking about
不重要 别浪费你的时间
Why or what could have been. trust me--
想为什么或者发生了什么 相信我
You play with fire, you're gonna get burned.
你在玩火 而玩火者必自伤
I'm done talking about me.
别说我了
Let's give Kat's husband a pox.
我们来让凯特的丈夫长点痘痘吧
I'm in. What do we need?
我要参加 我们需要什么
I'm gonna need some candles.
我需要些蜡烛
I'm gonna need some more vodka. I've got both.
我要再来点伏地加 我两个都有
Come on!
在哪里
Oh, come on!
快出来
Where is it?
到底在哪里
Hello?
你好
I'm not spying. I heard noises.
我不是监视 我听到了些声音
Of course. I'm sorry. I
我很抱歉 我
didn't mean to make such a racket
不是故意弄得这么吵的
Come in.
请进
I have a shop to run downstairs, so
我底下的店还需要照看 所以
I know. I'm... I'm so sorry.
我知道 我很 我很抱歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm not, actually.
实际上 不好
I-i seem to have lost something very dear to me--
我好像弄掉了一些非常珍贵的东西
A scrapbook.
一本剪贴薄
um... a keepsake from my mother.
从我妈那得来的纪念物
I know it sounds ridiculous.
我知道听起来很荒谬
a grown man shouldn't be
一个成熟男人不应该
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表