剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Trust me. I know exactly what I need to do.
相信我 我知道该做什么
Tonight, unless she wants me to kill her,
今晚 除非她自己不要命
Roxie's gonna kill Darryl Van Horne.
罗克茜会杀了达里尔·范·霍恩的
So do you think he's ever gonna call me?
你觉得他还会打给我吗
Why don't you just call him?
干吗不干脆打给他
Because I haven't talked to him since our fight,
吵架之后我还没跟他说过话
which was his fault, and I don't want him to think
这还是他的错 我可不想让他以为
I'm just sitting around, mooning over him,
我只是傻坐在这 痴痴想他
fantasizing about his perfect little man nipples
幻想他完美的胸脯
and wondering when in the hell he's ever gonna call me.
想着他啥时才能给我打电♥话♥
Dear god! - Okay, sweetie, look,
亲娘呐 -好了 亲爱的
I think the lesson here is
你该吸取的教训就是
that men suck, and we don't need them.
男人没一个好东西 我们不需要他们
We have each other, and that's what matters.
我们拥有彼此 这才是最重要的
I mean, we can--we can wallow in our misery together.
我是说 我们可以互吐心声
You're gonna feel a whole lot better
你一旦接受他不会打电♥话♥的事实
when you just accept that he's not gonna call.
就会觉得好受多了
Oh, my god. It's him.
天呐 他打来的
Hello? Oh, Jamie.
喂 吉米
Yeah, of course I... Yes, I remember you.
当然 是 我记得你
You want me to come over there right now?
你想我现在就过来吗
No, no, no. Tell him that you're busy.
不要 跟他说你很忙
He made you wait. You make him wait. Okay.
他让你等 你也让他等 好吧
You know what? Um, can't. Busy.
那啥 不行 忙
Good. Yeah, stay strong.
不错 强势点
Okay, great.
好 不错
I'll see you in four minutes. Bye.
四分钟后见 拜
What the hell just happened?
这算怎么回事啊
I'm not strong. I'm horny. See you later, Jojo.
我不强势 我饥渴 回见 小乔
Good-bye.
再见
Hey there, sunshine. Ass face.
好啊 阳光美女 丑男
I have a question for you.
我要问你一件事
Yes, you do look like a total jerk hole in that sweater.
是的 你穿这毛衣真够蠢的
Are you seriously still holding a grudge?
你还对我抱有成见吗
I-I thought we bonded.
我以为我们关系不错了
I saved your best friend's daughter's life.
我救了你好朋友的女儿
Mm, no, I did. And Kat did and Roxie did.
是我 还有凯特和罗克茜救的
You just helped... a little.
你只是帮了点小忙
Still, I'd say you owe me one.
可你还是欠我人情
You stole my job, you ripped off my story,
你抢了我的工作 抄袭我的新闻稿
and now you want me to do you a favor?
还敢叫我给你帮忙吗
You have a lot of nerve. Of course I do.
胆子不小啊 那当然
That's how I got my Pulitzer.
我就靠这个拿到普利策奖的
Sorry. Couldn't hear you over my gag reflex.
不好意思 吐得我都听不到你说什么
Have you ever heard of a woman named Gloria Spofford?
听过一个叫格丽瑞亚·斯波福德的女人吗
She was murdered here in Eastwick 25 years ago.
她25年前在东镇被杀了
I can't hear you, Max. I've got an Air Supply album on
听不到 马克西 我脑海里正在
in my head right now, so...
放空中补给合唱团的专辑
Her naked body was found in the middle of town square.
人们在小镇广场中♥央♥发现了她的裸尸
The word "witch" was carved into her forehead.
额头上被刻上了"女巫"的字样
It's a very famous unsolved case.
这是个有名的悬案
And I'm gonna solve it. J-Joanna. Stop it.
现在我要来解决 乔安娜别唱了
Come on. There are very few stories in this town,
拜托 镇里的新闻很少
but this--this is the big one. All right?
但这是个大新闻 好吗
No one has been able to crack it,
没人能解开迷题
until you and I got on the case.
除非我们搭档
As you've mentioned several thousand times,
你不是一直在说
you have a Pulitzer. Yeah.
你都拿普利策奖了 没错
Why the hell would you need me?
干嘛还来找我
Because....not a damn person in
因为 镇上除了你
this town will talk to me about it.
没人愿意跟我谈起这事
Well, of course not. You're obnoxious, you're a stranger,
当然了 你这么讨厌 还是个外地人
and nobody likes you. Right, which is where you come in.
压根没人待见你 所以该你出场了
I've watched you, and there's something about you.
我关注过你 你很有料
You've got a way of making people talk.
你有能力让别人开口
Really?
真的
You've watched me?
你关注过我
From a detached, professional distance,
从一个专业的旁观者的角度
Yes.
是的
Seems like Maximillian's got himself a little crush
看起来马克西米安对过去的小乔
on the old Jojo. Here's the deal
有点动心啊 是这样的
We split everything down the middle, 60/40.
我们平分战果 六♥四♥开
Bite me.
门儿都没有
55/45.
我五成半 你四成半
50/50. I want a written contract,
一人一半 我要份书面合同
and I'm in the byline first.
新闻稿我的署名在前
Would you enjoy a kidney as well?
你也喜欢开玩笑吗
Take it or leave it, friend.
朋友 不接受就滚蛋
You're the one who needs a job.
你才是失业的那个人
I've got a job... and a blog.
我有工作 还有博客呢
Fine. 50... 50.
好吧 一半就一半
I still hate you. Duly noted.
我还是恨你 记下了
What do we got?
什么情况
Skateboarding accident. Unconscious 20 minutes.
滑板意外 已昏迷20分钟
Nurse Gardener, get him upstairs for an M.R.I.
加德娜护士 推他上楼做磁共振
Okay. Oh, my god. It's my fault.
好 天呐 都是我的错
He was showing me a trick. He fell.
他想秀个特技 结果摔倒了
He hit his head on the curb.
头撞到了滑板上
Okay, we'll take good care of him.
我们会照顾好他的
Oh, kiddo, you poor thing.
可怜的小孩儿啊
What happened?
发生什么了
You got hurt.
你受伤了
But you're all better now.
不过现在没事了
How many hobbies do you have?
你到底有多少爱好
Well, I'm surprised to see you here.
见你在这儿出现我很意外啊
Last time you were in my house,
上回你来我家时
I believe you were fleeing my bed
你从我床上溜走
because I had the nerve to support your art career.
就因为我自作主张给你办了作品展
And I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I may have overreacted just a teeny bit.
我可能反应有点过激
So why don't you come to dinner tomorrow
不如明晚来我家吃晚饭
and let me make it up to you?
补偿补偿你
Will you be on the menu?
菜单上有你吗
The menu will include chicken...
菜单包括鸡肉
and a surprise.
和一个惊喜
8:00. Don't be late.
八点 别迟到
You're our lucky charm tonight, Gardener.
加德娜 你今晚是我的幸运星
Oh, my god!
老天爷啊
Hi. Last night was amazing.
嗨 昨晚真是爽爆了
I have never seen Jamie so just like... fired up.
我从没见吉米这么 欲♥火♥焚身
Yes, I can see that. What are you talking about?
我都看出来了 你说什么呢
You have sex hair.
你做了性感发型
Oh, I know. And I love it.
是 我喜欢这发型
Wait a minute. What are you doing here?
等等 你在这干吗
Are we supposed to have coffee or something?
我们不是要去喝咖啡吗
Oh, no. I'm here to see Max.
不是 我来找马克西
We're working on a story together. Oh. Now I get it.
我们在写一篇稿子 我明白了
You get what?
明白什么
Why you don't have your glasses on and why your hair is down
为什么你取了眼镜 把头发放下来
Anyway you're wearing a boob blouse.
还穿着低胸衬衣
You have a crush on him. I do not!
你对他有意思 才没有
Don't be embarrassed. He's very cute.
别害羞嘛 他挺可爱的
He's annoying.
是讨厌
And you're blushing. I'm not blushing.
脸都红了 我没脸红
Oh, really? Why are you blushing?
真的吗 脸怎么红了
I'm not!
才没有
Can we just get to work, please?
赶紧切入正题 好吗
Have fun. That's a nice blouse.
玩的开心 衬衣不错
Thanks. It's old.
谢了 是件旧的
So what do you have for me on the Gloria Spofford case?
格丽瑞亚·斯波福德案我能为你做些什么
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表