剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
It isn't crazy if it's true.
如果是真的那就不疯狂
Except I couldn't do anything for Greta today.
不过今天我却没办法帮助格丽塔
I spent two hours trying, and nothing.
我用了两个小时 但什么都没发生
Well, these powers are tricky things.
这些能力很微妙
My visions just come whenever the hell they
我的幻像只出现在他们想出现的时候
feel like it. Jack of diamonds. 2 of diamonds.
方片杰克 两个方片
I don't know what triggers them. Oh, and yesterday,
不知道什么触发了他们 昨天
out of the blue, I read my mother's mind.
我出乎意料的读到了我妈的思想
That was weird. Really? You can read minds?
太诡异了 真的 你能读心
Just my mother's and believe me, it's a power
只是我妈的 不过相信我
I'd happily give back.
这是我最不想要的能力
Joanna, what about... What about you?
乔安娜 你呢
Remember, you told me that you could, you know,
我记得你告诉过我你可以 你知道的
Move things with your mind. Shut up.
意念移物 闭嘴
Why have I not heard about this?
为什么我没听过
Because I didn't believe her. No, she did not.
因为我不信她 是的 她不信
I... I'm sorry. I thought it was P.T.S.D.
对不起 我以为那是创伤后应激障碍
Well, it's, uh, it's not.
那不是
It's real!
那是真的
All right, so far,
好吧 到目前为止
I have been able to move a knife thingy,
我能移♥动♥小刀
a ferris wheel bar and a drawer.
大观览车和抽屉
I know that doesn't sound like much, but it's cool.
我知道那听起来没什么 但是真的很酷
And, um, as far as my, um, hypnosis thing goes...
就我而言 还有催眠术
Uh, your... Your what now? Hypnosis?
你的什么 催眠
Okay, have I not mentioned to you guys
我跟你们提过
that a couple of months ago I discovered that I had
几个月前我发现我有
the power to jedi mind-trick people?
心术控制的能力
Oh, my god!
我的上帝
You got the best... powers.
你得到了最好的 能力
Not so much people as... As it is men. Just men.
不是对很多人有用 只是对男人
Why haven't you said anything about this?
为什么这些你一点都没说
We could have been having so much fun with it.
我们能从中获得很多乐趣的
I don't know. I was just embarrassed because I've done
我不知道 我很困扰因为我用它
some... not-so-good things, like getting a promotion.
做了些不太好的事情 就像得到晋升
You should have some money.
你应该有点钱的
Or getting a gay married guy to have sex with me.
还有让一个已婚同性恋男人跟我上♥床♥
What?
什么
I've been trying to swear it off lately because generally
我最近尝试戒掉它因为总体说来
it causes more harm than good.
它带来的害处大过好处
Dude, at least use them to get your job back.
亲爱的 至少用它把你的工作要回来
I wanna earn my job back.
我想自己把工作挣回来
Good for you, honey.
好样子的 亲爱的
Wow. A freaking jedi.
一个反常的心术控制者
I know. Okay.
我知道 好吧
Okay, why is this happening?
为什么会这样 为什么是我们
Why us? Why now?
为什么是现在
Okay, I think that it's always been in me, just sleeping.
我想它一直在我身上 只是在沉睡
You know? And then it started to wake up
你知道吗 它开始苏醒的时间
Around the same time...
差不多在同一段时间
That Darryl got here?
达里尔到这的时候
No, or I don't know. I think it was before that.
不是 我不知道 我觉得是在那之前
I started to feel different the first night
我最初感到不同的那晚是我们
that we all hung out. There's gotta be a key.
一起出去玩那天 那可能是个线索
Right? There's... There's gotta be
对吧 那应该有
some trick to it.
不少内容的
Healing a woman that's on her deathbed
凯特 在一个女人垂死的时候去治疗她
is asking a lot, Kat.
那需要的太多了
I know. I just... What?
我知道 我只是 什么
I just feel...
我就是觉得
like there's more in me, you know?
我还蕴含着更多 你明白吗
I just have to figure out how to access it.
我只需要找到激发它的方法
I find drinking always helps.
我发现喝酒总是有用
Aren't you guys worried?
难道你们不担心吗
About what? About what we're dealing with here.
担心什么 我们该怎么做
This is stuff that... that...
这种东西
that we can't possibly understand
是我们无法理解的
or maybe even control. It's powerful.
甚至是无法控制的 它很强大
It's dangerous stuff, and it seems to me
这是很危险的东西 我总觉得
that if we start doing otherworldly things...
如果我们开始做超常的事情
there may be otherworldly consequences.
那就会导致难以想象的后果
Are you scared?
你害怕吗
I am now.
我现在怕了
So... did we all just admit that we're witches?
我们是刚刚承认了我们是女巫吗
Are you sure this is cool?
你确定这安全吗
Yeah. Joanna's at work. We're good.
是的 乔安娜去上班了 我们很安全
Anderson Cooper, how are you?
安德森·库伯 你好吗
Whoa. Check this out.
哇喔 看看这个
Looks like Joanna brought her own bar.......
看起来乔安娜给自己开了个酒吧
Dinner time.
吃饭咯
The nutty irishman.
坚果爱尔兰人[酒名]
The purple hooter shooter.
紫色号♥笛射手[酒名]
The fuzzy butt.
毛绒屁屁[酒名]
Gross.
好恶心
Have you ever been drunk?
你喝醉过吗
Once, in Justine's basement,
就一次 在贾斯丁的地下室
off peppermint schnapps. I puked.
喝的薄荷斯内普香甜酒 我吐了
Chad let me, uh, share a sixer with him once.
查德 有次跟我一起喝了六罐啤酒
It was awesome.
那真的很棒
Hey, look,
你看
There's one in here called the mind eraser.
这里有种酒叫做记忆橡皮擦
Wouldn't mind that right about now.
现在真想来一杯这个
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Hey, let's make five of the craziest drinks in here.
我们调五种最烈的酒吧
We don't have to finish them. We'll just try them.
我们不用喝完他们 就是试试
All right.
好的
Clearly, you have a death wish.
很明显 你是在找死
I thought we should talk.
我想我们应该谈谈
If you're here to apologize... Oh, I'm not.
如果你来是要道歉 我没这个打算
How could you not be here to apologize?
你怎么能够不是来道歉的
What did you expect? Well, I didn't
你在期望什么 我没有
expect for you to steal my story.
除了被你偷走我的故事
I didn't steal your story. Are you mental?
我没有偷你的故事 你有病吧
You can't actually believe that.
你怎么能这么认为
I didn't steal your story.
我没偷你的故事
Okay, then...
好吧 那么
look me in the eye and tell me the truth.
看着我的眼睛告诉我真♥相♥
Do you believe that you stole my story?
你偷了我的故事吗
I do not.
我没有
Oh, my god.
天啊
I mean, that... that's even worse.
我是说 那更糟了
You're like a sociopath.
你像个反♥社♥会♥者
You can't expect to tell a fellow journalist
你不能期待你告诉一个做记者的家伙
a story involving scandalous allegations
一个包含对某重要政♥治♥人物恶毒中伤
against a major political figure in the state
和无理指控的故事之后
and not expect that journalist to investigate it.
而他却不去深挖爆料的
Yeah, I al... I already investigated it.
是的 但我已经在进行了
It was my story! No, it was a
那是我的故事 -不 它只是一个
story that you were working on.
你曾经在做的故事而已
I looked into it, I made some calls,
我调查它 打了一些电♥话♥
I got some quotes and... I printed it.
获得一些相关援引 然后我把它写出来
Come on. You gotta admit. It was
来吧 你得承认
pretty damn good. Oh, go to hell, max!
确实很棒 去死吧 马克西
And don't follow me.
别跟着我
Look, I know you're mad at me, but this doesn't mean
你知道你很生我的气
that you can't still write your story.
但这并不意味着你不能继续你的故事
Shut up!
闭嘴
I'm serious! This story has a lot of angles.
我认真的 这个故事有很多角度
find your own angle.
找到自己的角度
I'm not gonna waste my time
我不会再浪费时间
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表