剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
writing an article that has already been written.
写一篇别人写过的东西
I'm not that stupid.
我又不是傻子
So you're just gonna give up?
所以你打算就这么放弃了
Not my choice, ass hat!
混♥蛋♥ 我别无选择
That's weird.
真奇怪
What'd you say? Now that your back is to me,
你说什么 你现在背对着我
You're really just gonna have to yell, cause...
所以你得大声点
What's the matter?
怎么了
I just didn't leave my light on...
我早先离开家的时候
when I left earlier. So I...
并没有开灯 所以我
just, ever since the pastor dunn kidnapping thing,
从没遇到过入门盗窃绑♥架♥之类的
I've been a little paranoid. All right. Um...
我有点神经质了 好吧
You probably shouldn't go up there alone,
你最好别一个人上去
Would you mind if I walked you up?
你介意我跟你一起上去吗
I guess that'd be fine.
我觉得那样很好
Um, maybe we should just call the police.
或许我们应该叫警♥察♥
Looks like somebody decided to have a party at your place.
看起来好像有人在你家开了个酒会
Forgot to invite you.
而忘了邀请你
Oh, no.
哦 不
Spooky. He looks just like Gloria.
真是见鬼 他长得很像格丽瑞亚
He has her eyes.
眼睛跟她一样
Oh, I... I think he's coming to.
我想他要醒了
Well, if he tries anything, just light him up again.
他敢反抗 我就再把他电晕
Relax, Eeanor.
别紧张 埃莉诺
Not everything needs to be solved with violence.
不是什么事都得用暴♥力♥解决的
Where the hell am I? What the hell's going on?
见鬼 我在哪 发生了什么事
You're with friends. Then why
我们是你朋友 那为什么
the hell am I tied to a chair?
我被绑在椅子上
Well, let me explain.
让我解释一下
We're friends of your mother. My mother's dead.
我们是你母亲的朋友 我母亲死了
We know, numb nuts. We were with her when she died.
我们知道 呆瓜 她去世时我们在
We know everything.
我们知道所有事情
We know who your mother was, we know who your father is,
我们知道你母亲和父亲是谁
and we know that you tried to kill him last night.
还知道你昨晚打算杀了你父亲
And screwed that one up, royally.
结果毒翻了另外一个 无敌了
Oh, Eleanor, please!
埃莉诺 别这样
Hey! give me that back! That's my letter.
把那个还给我 那是我的信
I know it is, Jamie. I sent it to you.
吉米 我知道 是我寄给你的
Your mother was my best friend.
你母亲是我最好的朋友
I just...
我只是
wanted you to at least know a piece of her,
希望你能通过这封信了解一点她
to feel connected to her in some small way, so i...
某种程度上可以感受她
I wrote it with everything that I could remember,
所以我写下了我能记住的所有事情
large and small.
巨细无遗
I know it's not much.
我知道这不够
It's the best I could do.
这是我能做到的全部了
Oh, she was an incredible woman.
她是位不可思议的女性
There isn't a day that goes by
没有一天
that I don't miss her terribly.
我不在深深的想念她
You have no idea how much that letter meant to me,
你不知道那封信对我意味着什么
how it sustained me.
对我有多大的支持
I knew one day you'd come home.
我知道总有一天你会回家的
You're the one.
你是其中一员
I am, Jamie.
我是的 吉米
I am.
我是
Oh, for crying out loud. Can we please talk about
哦 我的天啊 我们能讨论下
how we're gonna kill Darryl Van Horne?
如何杀掉达里尔·范·霍恩吗
Oh, I can't wait to do some skitching this winter.
我等不及要玩跟车溜冰了这个冬天
Skitching? You never heard of skitching?
跟车溜冰 你没听过跟车溜冰吗
Uh, all right.
好吧
Uh, is it a combination of skiing and itching?
那是滑雪和抓痒的组合吗
No! no, doofus.
不 不是 小傻瓜
It's when you hold onto the bumper of a car
那是在雪地或冰面上你抓住车的保险杠
on an ice road and you let it drag you around town.
让车拽着你在城外飞奔
Yeah. Uh, I think that's pronounced suicide.
我觉得那是很明显的自杀行为
My brother and his friends used to...
我兄弟和朋友们以前
used to do it all the time.
整天都在玩这个
Well, I'll race you to the other side. Come on!
我跟你比赛谁先跑到对面去 来吧
Be careful. The ice gets thinner out there.
小心点 那边冰面越来越变薄
Oh, come on! What are you, some kind of wimp?
别这样 你是胆小鬼吗
No!
不是
Mia!
米娅
Josh!
乔什
Help! Grab my hand! Grab my hand!
救命 抓住我的手 抓住我的手
Hello?
喂
Rox, are Mia and Josh with you?
罗克茜 米娅和乔什和你在一起吗
No. She'd been home hours ago.
没有 几个小时前她就应该回来的
H... How did you... Have you seen them?
你怎么 你看见他们了吗
Uh, no. But they used my apartment as their own
没有 不过他们把我的公♥寓♥当做他们的
personal Greasy Stool. And, P.S., your daughter is
私家酒吧了 而且你的女儿
a much better bartender than I am. Oh, god.
是一个比我好的多的酒保 天啊
Yeah, there's a lot of drinking that went on here,
这里有很多空酒瓶
and I'm just worried that they're out there
我就是担心他们开车
driving around right now. Does mia even
出去兜风了 米娅有
have her license? No, but josh does.
驾照吗 没有 不过乔什有
Damn it! Okay, do you need help looking for them?
见鬼 你需要我帮忙去找他们吗
my car's in the shop, but I can
我的车在店里 不过我可以
borrow max's. Say what now?
借马克西的车 你说什么
I wouldn't know where to look.
我不知道去哪找
I... I've called josh's friends.
我打过电♥话♥给乔什的朋友们
I've called mia's friends. None of them...
也打给了米娅的朋友 都没人知道
Oh, my god. They're at the lake.
哦 天啊 他们在湖那边
Joanna, can you get to the lake? Okay, go, hurry!
乔安娜 去湖边 快去
Okay, I'm gonna need to borrow your car.
我需要借下你的车
Uh, sorry, sweet cakes,
不好意思 甜心
but nobody drives my car but me.
我的车从不给别人开
Then I guess you're coming with me, sugar buns.
那我觉得你得跟我一起去了 甜面包
Help!
救命
Mia! Grab on!
米娅 抓住
Somebody help, please!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
谁来救救我
Josh?!
乔什
Oh, thank god!
哦 感谢上帝
Help me, please! I can't hold much longer!
快帮帮我 我快抓不住了
Mia jo... Jo... Joanna, no!
米娅 乔 乔安娜 不要
No, no, no! wait! what?!
不 不 不 等等 什么
You'll fall in! Just give me a second!
你会掉下去的 等我一下
Oh, my god!
哦 天啊
Just hold on! Wait a minute! max, hurry! hurry!
坚持住 马克西 快
All right, tie it around your waist. Tight!
好了 把这个在你腰上系好 系紧了
Please! Help!
快 救命
No, don't move! Just hang on! Hang on!
不 不要动 坚持住 坚持
Come quickly! all right,
快点来 好了
you grab josh and I'll pull you out!
你抓住乔什然后我拉你们出来
Come quickly! I can't hold on.
快来 我坚持不住了
It's slipping! The ice is break,
它在裂开 冰面在开裂
keep youself, buddy.
坚持住 亲爱的
I got you, joanna. I got you.
我抓住你了 乔安娜 抓住了
I always thought I'll get over it.
我一直认为我能熬过去的
Josh, hang on!
乔什 坚持
Mia, hang on!
米娅 坚持
Do something, please!
快做点什么
Hold on, Josh!
坚持 乔什
I can't hold her!
我抓不住她了
All right, everybody, hold tight! Max, pull!
好了 抓紧 马克西 拉
Hold on, Josh! Pull! oh, my god!
抓住 乔什 拉 天啊
Pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
She's slipping!
她在下滑
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表