剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, please don't hit me.
好 请别打我
Or
或者
You could
你可以
Use this.
用这个
So find anything yet, macgyver?
找到了什么吗 百战天龙
This could take literally hours,
可能要花上好几个小时
And we're probably not gonna find anything.
而最后我们可能什么也发现不了
Jackpot.
赌一把吧
Um, this file here is called "Sebastian."
这个文件夹叫塞巴斯蒂安
Holy crap! We hit the mother lode.
太好了 我们找到大东西了
Oh! Aah! Holy crap!
啊 真该死
Okay, you realize that that dog has probably been
你知道这狗大概已在这
Starving in here for days? I bet we look very succulent.
饿了好几天 我打赌我俩看起来很可口
Maybe he's not that hungry. We left the door open.
也许它没那么饿呢 我们把门开着了
Maybe he just wandered in off the street.
也许它只是从街上闲逛进来的
Look, either way, are we gonna stand here all night?
无论如何 我们要在这站一晚上吗
Because if we are, I am totally peeing in that trash can.
因为那样的话 我就得在垃圾桶里撒尿了
Okay, what do you suggest that we do, penny?
那你想要我们怎么着啊 佩妮
I suggest that you create a diversion, and then I will go
我提议你先引开它 然后我离开
And run and pee and get help.
逃跑 撒尿还有搬救兵
Oh, you're gonna pee first? that is very thoughtful.
你要先撒尿 思虑真周到
What are you doing? what are you doing? stop. stop.
你做什么 你做什么 停下停下
Well, if we're gonna be stuck here,
如果我们真要困在这儿的话
At least I can get some information.
至少我得知道点什么
Nice doggy. Nice doggy.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Slowly, slow, slowly.
慢点 慢慢的
Oh, my god. That's Darryl. Who are those women?
天啊 那是达里尔 那两个女人是谁
Well, I don't know who those two are,
我不知道那两个是谁
But the one on the end-- that is totally Bun.
但最边上那个 绝对是小傍
Quick. Maurice. Maurice.
快点 莫里斯
Yeah, one, two, three.
1 2 3
Yesterday I woke up, and I was so sad.
昨天我醒来的时候非常伤心
Today... mmm. I am happy.
今天我很高兴
Raymond. raymond, I'm not...
雷蒙德 雷蒙德 我不是
No. no
不
No, let me go. Listen. Listen to me.
别 让我走 听着 听我说
We're not... hey.
我们不是
We are not... we are not back together.
我们不是 我们不是又和好了
What are you talking about? last night we were Look, I know
你在说什么呢 昨晚我们 我知道
I know we have this... passionate connect
我知道我们有这样激♥情♥的连结
And last night did mean a lot to me, too,
昨晚对我来说也意味非常
But that's because it was good-bye.
但这是一种告别
Oh, man.
天啊
So you're leaving me now, hmm?
所以你要离开我了吗
You left me a long time ago, raymond.
你在很久以前已经离开了 雷蒙德
Ever since you lost your job, it's like you lost your will,
自从你失去工作 你就像失去了意志
And I just
我只
And--and I just feel like I'm doing everything on my own,
我只感觉好像什么事都是我一个人做
And I keep hoping that things will change, that you'll change,
我一直期盼着事情会改变 你会变
But I can't wait around anymore.
但我不能再等了
mommy!
妈
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ow! Damn it! Mother--
该死的
Can I be of any assistance?
我能帮什么忙吗
No. no, thank you.
不 谢了
Okay,
好
But, um, the way you've got that thing jacked,
但你修车的方式
You're probably gonna crush your skull.
你很可能压垮你的头骨
There you go. Simple as that.
这样就好了 很简单
I just saved your life. Right.
我刚救了你的命 对
Mm. Thank you. I've got it from here.
谢谢 我明白了
So what happened?
怎么了
Uh, some little pissant slashed my tire.
我的轮胎被一些小家伙磨平了
But I can handle it.
但我能处理
You don't like me very much, do you? I don't know you.
你不喜欢我是吧 我不了解你
Exactly, 'cause if you knew me, then you'd like me.
确实 如果你了解我 你会喜欢我的
But I know how we can remedy this.
但我知道增进了解的方法
Let me interview you for my book.
让我把你写进我的书里
You're a writer?
你是个作家
Yep. Oh, neither an old lady nor a pervert. Just a writer.
我既不是老女人也不是色狼 只是个作家
You know, the last book I wrote was on Irish folklore.
上一本我以爱尔兰民间故事为题材的书
I actually got a five-star review online.
网上评选可是得了五颗星
Um, of course it was from an old drinking buddy of mine,
虽然故事是从一个酒鬼老朋友那听来的
But he's very discerning.
但他眼光独到
So what's this one about? This one's about Eastwick, actually,
那这次呢 这次是关于东镇的故事
You ow, a history of sorts... witchcraft and magic.
巫术和魔法的历史
Actually, I'd like to talk to you about your little statues.
我想和你谈谈那些小雕像
They have this lovely kind of spiritual potency.
它们有种可爱的精神力量
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
There's no scar on your hip.
你背上没疤
Well, should there be?
应该有吗
Well, yeah, I thought there... was.
我以为有
Why would you think that?
为什么这么想
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I...
我
I guess I was wrong.
我想我搞错了
Eleanor Roement.
埃莉诺·罗士玛
You know, I cannot get the smell of crappy perfume out of my hair.
我头发上还有那股香水味
Did you hear what I just said?
你听见我说的话吗
Nope. Eleanor Rougement.
没 埃莉诺·罗士玛
Who?
谁
She and Bun started the eastwick historical society together,
她和小傍是东镇生活的开山鼻祖
And I bet that she is one of the women in that photo.
我敢说她一定在那张照片上
And you want to know what else? Not really.
你还想知道什么 不怎么想
She still lives in eastwick. Really? I never heard of her.
她还住在东镇 真的吗 我怎么不知道
What, you know everyone in the entire town? Yes.
你认识镇上的每个人吗 是的
Except Eleanor Rougement.
除了埃莉诺·罗士玛
Her phone number's unlisted,
虽然查不到她的电♥话♥号♥码
But she still lives out on route 9.
但她还住在第九公路附近
What do u say? Let's go. No.
你说呢 我们去找她吧 不
We don't even know if that's her in this picture.
我们都不知道照片上的人是不是她
You're right. But we do know that Bun is in the picture,
是的 但小傍肯定在照片上
And that she possibly holds the key
而且她很可能不仅知道
To not only who Darryl Van Horne is,
谁是达里尔·范·霍恩
But what the hell he's doing here,
还知道他有何居心
And, you know I would ask her, but she's in a coma.
我想问她 但她处在昏迷中
So all we have is just the possibility
所以我们唯一能做的
That maybe one of the women in this picture
就是照片上的其中一个女人
Is eleanor Eougement.
也许是埃莉诺·罗士玛
Even if it isn't her, maybe she remembers something.
即使不是她 也许她能想起点什么
Or maybe she could tell us that...that Darryl Van Horne
或者她能告诉我们达里尔·范·霍恩
And Sebastian Hart are the same person, but either way, penny,
和塞巴斯蒂安·哈特是同一个人 佩妮
We can't just sit around and wait for Bun
无论如何 我们不能坐以待毙
To wake up from her coma. Right?
只等小傍醒过来 对吧
Mom
妈妈
You came.
你来了
Yes. I decided you were right. I'm not gonna let him win.
你说得对 我不能让他得逞
Honey, I am so happy. Good for you.
宝贝 我真为你高兴
Where's Chad?
查德在哪
I don't know.
不知道
I think our little thing may have run its course.
我想我和他就顺其自然吧
Well, that's too bad. It seemed like you really liked him.
真糟糕 你好像很喜欢他
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
I don't know. It seemed like he made you happy or something.
不知道 好像有他在你挺高兴的
I'm gonna go hang out with Justine,
我要去陪贾斯丁了
So I will see you later. Ooh. Coming through. Coming through.
过会见 借过 借过
Wow! Is that your entry into the pumpkin contest?
这是你参加南瓜赛的作品
No, I just like carrying this around.
不 我只是喜欢把它带来带去
So you might be right.
你也许是对的
I might not be an infallible psychic after all. What do you mean?
我的通灵不是每次都准 怎么说
剧集 | 东镇女巫(2009) | 导航列表