剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
- I've come a long way to see you. - Certainly not.
罗莎修女 把钥匙给我
Sister Rosa, the key!
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我没开玩笑 我非常有自信
I'm more than serious. I'm completely confident.
你怎么知道我要来
How did you know that I was coming?
这里有个人 你将他视作你的财产
There's a man here you consider to be your property.
-我的新娘 -我猜你是为他而来的吧
- My bride. - He's what drew you here, I think.
蜜蜂总是可以找到花蜜的
A bee can always find nectar.
布置陷阱总是需要蜂蜜的
And a trap always needs honey.
我可不觉得这是个陷阱
I don't think this is a trap.
如果你都看出是陷阱了 也就不是高明的陷阱了
Well, it wouldn't be a very good trap if you did.
谢谢你 修女
Thank you, Sister.
德古拉伯爵 请仔细听好我要说的话
Count Dracula, please attend my words with care.
这里是布达佩斯圣玛丽修道院
This is St Mary's Convent of Budapest,
这里不欢迎你
and you are not welcome here.
明确告诉你 你没有被邀请进来
You are most specifically not invited in.
看来是真的了
So it's true, then.
-真有意思 -什么是真的
- That's interesting. - What is?
未获得邀请的话 吸血鬼不能进入任何住所
A vampire may not enter any abode unless invited in.
-我之前还不确定这一点呢 -吸血鬼
- I wasn't sure about that one. - A vampire?
你不确定就敢打开门
You unlocked the gate and you weren't sure?
吸血鬼
A vampire?!
阻止你进来的可不是大铁门
Oh, the iron wasn't keeping you out.
你完全可以把它撕得粉碎
You could have torn it apart like matchwood.
我也可以把你撕得粉碎
I could tear you apart.
你被关在外面 可做不到
Not from out there, you couldn't.
但到底是什么在阻止你
But what's stopping you?
一种感觉吗
A-a feeling?
某种力量吗
A force?
是实体的还是精神的力量 你为何需要邀请
Is it physical or mental? Why do you need an invitation?
你指望我告诉你吗
Do you expect me to tell you?
我估计连你自己都不知道
Oh, I don't even expect you to know.
野兽可以守规矩
A beast can follow rules.
但我可不指望它们真能懂这些规矩
I don't expect it to understand them.
我可不是野兽那么简单
I am more than a beast.
哪方面不是啊
In what way?
根据你自己的说法
By your own account,
你都在这世上活了数百年了
you've been on this Earth for hundreds of years,
但你却连一座修道院都进不来吗
and you can't even walk into a nunnery?
一头牛都能做到
An ox could do it.
你又比野兽高级到哪里去了
How are you more than a beast?
你想让我展示给你看吗
Do you want me to show you?
当然了
Of course.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
过来 到这里来一下
Come here. Come here a moment.
再靠近一点
Come closer.
看看她们
Look at them.
看看你的修女姐♥妹♥们♥
Look at your sisters.
都已持有武器 做好准备
Armed and ready.
-你根本没看 -我不需要看
- You're not looking. - I don't need to.
我只需要其中一个松口就行了
One of them - that's all I need.
如果你这小军队中的一个人邀请我进去
If just one of your pretty little army beckons me in...
我会将你的世界撕成碎片 把你们的血都吸干
I will tear your world to pieces and I will drink my fill.
她们为何要邀请你进来
Why would they invite you in?
你能给什么好处
What do you have to offer?
永生
Eternal life.
她们已经拥有永生了
Well, they have that already.
谢谢了
Thanks.
从今晚开始
Starting tonight,
第一个邀请我进去的人 将永远伴随在我身边
because the first one to invite me in stays at my side.
至于其他人 会被我撕成碎片 女士们...
The others I will tear apart, and, ladies...
我会慢慢等着
I will take my time.
任何人都不该催促修女
One should never rush a nun.
这里不欢迎你说的这些话
Your words are not welcome here.
如果你发现自己未被我给的好处诱惑到
Well, if you find you're not tempted by my offer,
不如问问自己
ask yourself this.
谁被诱惑到了
Who is?
谁是最弱的
Who's weakest?
谁是最惊恐的
Who's the most afraid?
谁会最先屈服
Who will break first?
还有时间轮到你吗
And is there still time for it to be you?
那是什么
What's that?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你想知道谁是最弱的吗
You wanted to know who's weakest?
我就展示给你看
I'm showing you.
舔吧 尽情地舔吧
Oh, go on, help yourself!
经常有狗从这里经过
There's a dog comes past here most days.
我们也会丢给它残羹冷炙
We often give it scraps.
喝吧 你大老远地赶来
Go on. You've come so far.
我相信你一定想要点喝的
I'm sure you could do with a drink.
恐怕我还是无法理解鲜血的诱惑
You see, I'm not certain I see the appeal.
大概是因为各有所爱吧
Each to his own, I suppose.
你觉得...
Do you think...
刺♥激♥我是聪明的选择吗
...provoking me is clever?
是啊 没错
Yes. I do.
我想了解你
I want to learn about you.
我想看到你能力的极限
I want to see the limit of your capability.
那正是这个实验的意义
That's the point of this experiment.
你根本无法想象 完全没有概念
You have no conception. Not the first idea.
给你吧 孩子
Here, boy!
这是可鄙的
This is contemptible.
-你毫无羞耻之心 -对我说话 请当心点
- You are without shame. - Be careful...what you say to me.
嘴里吃着东西就别说话
Don't speak with your mouth full.
她有权利表达对你的鄙视
She's earned the right to express her contempt, you know.
我们都有这权利
We all have.
你面前的每一位女人
Each of these women in front of you
都抛弃了世俗的快乐享受
has turned her back on earthly pleasures.
抗拒各种诱惑
Resisting all forms of temptation,
我们摆脱了欲望的控制 因此也不再恐惧
we have freed ourselves of appetite and therefore of fear.
所以你才无法忍♥受看到这个
That is why you can't bear the sight of this.
它代表了你所没有的圣德
It speaks of a holy virtue you do not possess.
它是善的化身
It is goodness incarnate.
刚刚有那么片刻 我还觉得你很聪明呢
For a moment there, I thought you were clever.
可惜不是
But no.
不 那不是我惧怕十字架的原因
No, that's not why I fear the cross.
善跟这一切都没关系
Goodness has got nothing to do with it.
随你怎么说吧 但是...
So you say, but...
一头野兽又怎能理解自己的恐惧呢
how can a mere beast understand its own fear?
没人会邀请你进来的 德古拉伯爵
No-one will invite you in, Count Dracula.
他们只会任由你在外面 然后同情你
They'll just pity you right where you are.
你是谁
Who are you?
吃完那点残血吧 你今晚只能得到这些了
Finish your scraps. That's all you'll be getting tonight.
阿加莎
Agatha...
你是叫这个名字 对吧
That's the name, isn't it?
院长之前叫过我的名字 你听到了
Mother Superior used my name. You heard her.
你这可不行 得拿出真本事啊
You'll have to do better than that.
你好像来自别国吧
You're from somewhere else, I think.
是荷兰 对吧
Holland, right?
从我的口音也能听出来吧
Well, you can tell as much from my accent, I think.
那就晚安了
I bid you goodnight.
海辛
Helsing!
范·海辛
Van Helsing!
你到底对我有什么兴趣 阿加莎·范·海辛
What is your interest in me, Agatha Van Helsing?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是你所有噩梦的叠加
Your every nightmare at once.
一个信奉上帝的有识女子
An educated woman in a crucifix.
他是个非常勇敢的人
He was a brave man.
他一定非常爱你
He must have loved you very much.
他是什么东西
What is he?
德古拉伯爵到底是什么东西
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表