剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
你在喝我的血吗
Are you drinking my blood?
阿加莎
Agatha.
你是个绝妙的人
You're exquisite.
富有洞察力
So much insight.
智慧 学习能力
Wit. Learning.
甚至有些邪恶
Wickedness, even.
此等佳酿 不可仓促饮下
One does not hurry such a vintage.
我留着你的命慢慢吸食
I've been making you last.
是我
It's me.
在9号♥船舱里的人是我
I'm in cabin number nine.
我说了 这里面没人
I told you, there's nobody in here.
先生们 恐怕我已亲自处理问题了
Gentlemen, I'm afraid I took matters into my own hands.
请进
Please, come in.
让我为你们节省些时间吧
Let me save you some time.
你们有谁认得这些东西吗
Do any of you recognise these?
波特曼的头巾
Portmann's kerchief.
我到哪儿都认得出来
I know it anywhere.
快看
Look!
是大公夫人的
The Grand Duchess's.
她失踪那晚我见到过
I saw it the night she disappeared.
那些东西之前不在这里
Those weren't here before.
是战利品
Trophies.
没错 就是战利品
Trophies, exactly.
仿佛这一切不过是个病态的游戏
As if all this was nothing but a sick game.
我认为 这就是我们所需的所有证据
I submit this is all the evidence we need.
她就在这里
And here she is,
浑身沾满了她受害人的血
drenched in the blood of her victims...
她就是凶手
the murderer.
在我们吊死你之前 你还有什么遗言吗
Anything to say before we hang you?
老天 你们也看到她的情形了
For God's sake, you saw her,
她虚弱得几乎连脑袋都抬不起来
she could barely lift her head!
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?!
船长 请你别插手
Captain, with respect, stay out of it.
你让凶手在船上逍遥法外
You kept the murderer safe on this ship!
但你们看看她啊
But look at her!
她哪来的力气 杀死那些人
How could she have the strength to kill those men?
外表可能具有欺骗性 沙马尔医生
Looks can be deceiving, Dr Sharma.
她不可能是凶手
It can't be her.
她有可能干掉阿布拉莫夫和波特曼吗
Could she have taken Abramoff? Portmann?
看看她啊
Look at her!
她外表如何不重要 就是她干的
It doesn't matter how she looks, she did it!
你并不能确定
You don't know that.
各位别吵了
Gentlemen, please,
我们别把这事闹得太难看
let us not allow this situation to turn ugly.
这可是动私刑 还有比这更难看的吗
It's a lynching! How much uglier can it get?
你们为何全都对这男人言听计从
Why do you all listen to every word this man says?
你又为何保护她
Why do you protect her?
我收了佣金
I got a commission...
对方的要求 就要做到
with certain stipulations.
佣金
A commission?
或许委托人名叫...
From a man named...
巴勒尔 对吗
Balaur, perhaps?
没错 他说他新妻子病得很重
Yes, he-he said his new wife was very sick,
她必须到英国治病
she needed to travel to England for treatment,
他付了一大笔钱 让德墨忒尔号♥送她去英国
and he paid handsomely for the Demeter to take her.
-送你去 -我不是巴勒尔先生的新娘
- To take you! - I am not Mr Balaur's bride!
别再废话了 快吊死她
Enough talking, just hang her!
不 等等 求你们 听我说
No, wait, please, listen!
奥格伦 我们不是野蛮人
Olgaren! We are not savages!
我们也不是胆小鬼
And we are not sheep.
你们不能吊死我
You can't hang me.
给我一个理由
Give me one reason why not.
因为 因为...
Because, because...
我是个吸血鬼
I'm a vampire.
你们觉得好笑吗 听听你们船长说的话
Oh, funny, do you think? Well, listen to your captain.
我是个虚弱无能的女人
I am a frail and helpless woman.
我怎么能屠♥杀♥四个人
How did I manage to slaughter four people
并把他们抽搐的尸体抛下船
and toss their twitching corpses overboard?
因为我是个吸血鬼
Because I am a vampire.
你们知道吸血鬼是什么吧
You know what a vampire is, don't you?
一种邪恶 腐臭 懒散的怪物
A foul, stinking, slouching monstrosity.
他们能成功地伪装成普通人
They can disguise themselves fairly well as ordinary people,
但一看到和闻到人血
but are roused to a bestial frenzy
他们残忍♥的本性就会被唤醒
by the mere sight and smell of human blood.
-够了 -不 等等
- Enough! - No, wait!
不 这种事我有经验
No! I have experience in these matters.
有个办法能确定你是否是吸血鬼
There's one way to be sure you are a vampire.
不 听我说 我知道自己在说什么
No, listen to me. I know what I'm talking about.
我们可以施绞刑 看你会不会死
We can hang you and see if you die.
你不能吊死吸血鬼的
You can't hang a vampire!
不 等等 他说得对
No, wait, he's right!
你们不能吊死我 我不会死的
You can't hang me - I won't die.
等这闹剧结束后
And when this farce is over,
我第一个就吃了你
you will be the first that I feed on.
然后我会把剩下的人全吸干 一个接一个
And then I will take the rest of you, one by one,
我会留着你的命慢慢吸食
and I will make you last.
你们以为我做不到吗
You think I can't?
想想那四个已经被我吸食的人
Think of the four people I've devoured already.
你们急着步他们的后尘吗
Are you in a hurry to join them?
那就赶紧动手吧
Well, come on, then.
你们谁有胆量踢开我脚下的桶
Which of you has the courage to kick away the barrel?
我
Me.
要结束这一切吗
Shall we end this?
舌头被猫吞了不会说话吗
Cat got your tongue?
只是在咬嘴唇而已
Biting my lip.
看看他 看看他
Look at him. Look at him!
我坦白 我骗了你们
I confess, I lied to you.
我不是吸血鬼 他才是
I'm not a vampire, he is!
德古拉伯爵
Count Dracula?
就是他
It's him!
他就是那个吸血鬼
He is the vampire!
请原谅我 只是一个女凶手的血
Forgive me if I'm repulsed by the blood of a murderess
吐到我的脸上 让我厌恶而已
when it's spat in my face.
随你们怎么处置她吧 我回船舱了
Do what you want with her. I'll be in my cabin.
给我滚开 小孩
Get out of my way, child.
你别碰她
Don't you touch her!
你敢碰她
Don't you dare touch her!
真聪明 用手语
Clever girl, sign language.
真遗憾 我还挺享受这次航行的
It is a pity, I... I was so enjoying this voyage.
以及船上的人
And the people.
并且我算是个出色的侦探 你说呢
And I made a good detective, don't you think?
我拥有独特的天赋 擅于排"除"嫌犯
I have a particular gift for... eliminating suspects.
-坐起来 -深呼吸
- Sit up. - Deep breaths.
-德古拉去哪儿了 -放松 深呼吸
- Dracula, where did he go? - Relax now, breathe deeply.
他去哪儿了 德古拉去哪儿了
Where is he? Where's Dracula?
他跑到哪里去了 没人看着吗
Where did he go? Was no-one watching?
我们忙着帮你呢
We were helping you.
以后 麻烦搞清楚优先顺序
Well, in future, get your priorities right!
现在这艘船上有个吸血鬼呢
There's a vampire on board this ship!
我是阿加莎·范·海辛修女
I am Sister Agatha Van Helsing
来自布达佩斯的圣玛丽修道院
of the St Mary's Convent, Budapest.
-索科洛夫船长 -在
- Captain Sokolov? - Yes.
现在解除你的指挥权
You are relieved of command.
就是这里了
Here it is
德古拉的船舱 看上去好像根本没使用过
Dracula's cabin. Doesn't look like it's been used.
不过窗帘却拉下来了
Although the curtains have been drawn.
你没事吧
Oh, are you all right?
不 我快死了 不过不要为此分心
No, no, I'm dying, but don't get distracted.
德古拉需要睡在棺材或箱子里
Dracula needs to sleep in a coffin or box
里面装有他故乡的土壤
containing his own native soil.
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表