剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
于是我就来了
And here I am.
是啊 你来了 把我无聊死了
Yes, here you are, boring me,
且来自罗马尼亚
and from Romania.
抱歉
Sorry.
给 把这个喝了 能堵住你的嘴
Here. Drink this, it will stop your mouth.
你诉说你的故事的方式
The way you tell your story,
你知道听上去像什么吗
you know what this sounds like?
先生
Sir?
就像个故事
A story.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
需要红甜椒粉
Needs paprika!
"需要加红甜椒粉"
"It needs paprika!"
摇铃铛吧 小子 晚餐时间到
Ring the bell, boy. Dinner time.
你 这垃圾是什么
You! What is this muck?
-先生 -收回去
- Sir? - Take it back.
这可不行
Will not do.
我相信我们能为你的主人找到更优质的葡萄酒
I'm sure we can find a better vintage for your Master...
不是给他 是给我
Not for him - for me.
我只想要最上等的酒
I want only the finest.
那你就不该乘坐这艘船
Then you're on the wrong ship.
我是沙马尔医生
I am Dr Sharma.
真了不起
Good for you.
请原谅我这么问 你是这位先生的雇员吗
Forgive me, are you in this gentleman's employ?
他的确是我的人
He is my man.
他付我工资
He pays my wages.
那不是一回事
Not the same thing.
那这争议已然解决了
Then you have settled a dispute.
聋哑人
Oh, uh, deaf and dumb.
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
但是她有眼睛
She has eyes, though.
没错
Oh, yes.
阿迪萨
Adisa...
请不要闹得很难堪
Please don't cause a scene.
这场婚姻是不可避免的 你也很清楚
This marriage is a necessary evil. You know that.
别说我是你的[男]人了
Just don't call me your man.
那让人心痛
It hurts.
我觉得点鱼应该是最保险的
I think it's probably safe to have the fish.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我们在水上 自然会觉得鱼是新鲜的
We're surrounded by water. One must hope the fish is fresh.
恐怕我对吃的东西非常谨慎
I'm afraid I'm very careful with what I eat.
我也是
Me, too.
抱歉 我不是很明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
你觉得什么不明白
What's unclear to you?
你去了餐厅 但你是不吃东西的
You went to the dining room - you don't eat food.
我喜欢有伴 我喜欢人类
I enjoy company, and I like people.
那你为什么要杀了他们
Then why do you kill them?
你又为什么要摘花呢
Why d'you pick flowers?
我能和你坐在一起吗
May I join you?
但我们还没正式认识一下呢
But we haven't been introduced.
不过 你看上去是有点眼熟
And yet you do seem a little familiar.
亲爱的夫人 我保证我会让你熟悉我的
Oh, my dear lady, I promise to be as familiar as you like.
我是奥斯本的瓦莱里亚大公夫人
I am the Grand Duchess Valeria of Auschbourg.
我是瓦莱里亚的 德古拉伯爵
And I'm Count Dracula... ..of Valaria.
你可真坏啊
You're very wicked!
是有人这么说过
It has been said.
我能问问你为什么要去英国吗
May I ask why you're travelling to England?
我接到了邀请
I have been invited.
我出生于巴伐利亚的皇室
I am connected by birth to the ruling house of Bavaria,
但是我却不受宠
but alas, I am not in favour.
英国有一位先生想要撰写我的生平故事
A gentleman in England wishes to write the story of my life.
我明白了
I see.
巴勒尔先生出钱
And Mr Balaur pays.
我知道这很庸俗 但眼见我的人生
I know it's vulgar, but I have seen my way of life
和我的财产如霜打的葡萄藤一般日益枯萎
and my fortune wither like a frost-ravaged vine.
请原谅
Forgive me.
我的德语都生疏了
My-My German is very rusty.
我能暂时失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me for a moment?
晚上好 先生
Ah, good evening, s-s...s-sir.
继续看着月亮
Keep looking at the moon.
我不想打扰你
I've no wish to disturb you.
不然会破坏口味
It spoils the flavour.
先生
S-s-s-sir?
不要 先生
Please! S-S-Sir!
不好意思
没想到一去就是这么久
今晚的夜色真美
挂着一轮明月
但你的德语
你的德语说得太好了
是你客气罢了
Oh, you're too kind.
我...我好像还是能记起来不少的
I... I, uh...s-s-seem to have remembered more than I thought.
偶尔温故一下还是很不错的
It's good to refresh oneself.
你为了能用德语显摆而杀死了一名船员
You killed a crew member just so you could show off in German?
也许是有点浪费了
Might have been a little wasteful.
他身上唯一有趣的地方
His charming Bavarian accent
就是那口迷人的巴伐利亚口音
was the only interesting thing about him.
你杀死了掌舵的人
You left no-one at the wheel.
你没有一点自♥制♥力吗
Do you have no self-control?
不过你之前说到你以前的大宅
But you were telling me of your estate of the old days.
夜夜笙歌♥啊
Such parties!
我18岁生日时 收到了一份大礼
For my 18th birthday, I was given a great treat.
你绝对猜不到是什么 来猜猜看吧
You'll never guess what it was. Go on, guess.
-我不知道 -猜一猜啊
- I don't know. - Guess!
钻石王冠
A jewelled tiara.
母亲领着我走下长长的台阶
Mother led me down the great staircase.
我能感受到我的心剧烈地跳动着
Oh, I could feel my heart thumping in my breast!
再猜猜看
Guess again.
一匹小马
A pony.
不 不是
No, no!
我被领到了舞会大厅
I was led into the ballroom,
母亲牵着我的手 我摸到了...
Mama took my hands, and I reached out...
摸到我的礼物用薄纸包装着
My present was wrapped in tissue paper.
粉色的薄纸紧紧地包裹着
Pink tissue paper, wrapped very tightly.
于是我激动地撕开包装
And so I tore at it in my excitement...
然后
and then...
我实在无法继续忍♥受悬念了
when I could no longer stand the suspense,
我拉下了我的眼罩
I pulled off my blindfold...
我终于看到那是什么了
and I saw what it was.
一个菠萝
A pineapple.
天寒地冻的隆冬 竟然有菠萝
A pineapple in the depths of that freezing winter.
那看上去肯定就像是魔法
It must have seemed like magic,
从皇帝的温室中被运到那里
transported from the Emperor's own
就像是一件珍贵的珠宝
hothouse like a precious jewel.
我就知道
I knew it.
虽然不可能 但我猜到了
It's impossible, but I knew it.
果然是你
It's you.
当然是我
Of course it's me.
瓦莱里亚 我们尽情跳舞
Valeria, how we danced.
是啊
Yes.
那一晚 我母亲就消失了
That was the night my mother disappeared.
是啊
Yes.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我们能再跳一支舞吗
Shall we dance again?
你到处都找过了吗
And you've searched everywhere?
是的 波特曼不见了
We have. Portmann's gone.
为什么这片雾就是散不去
Why can't we get clear of this fog?
它好像跟着我们
It's like it's following us.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir...
但是我们并没有搜遍所有地方
but we didn't search everywhere.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们没有去搜9号♥房♥ 先生 是你的命令
W-we didn't look in cabin number nine, sir. Your orders.
当然了 你做得很对 没去打扰病人
Of course. You did right not to disturb our invalid.
没有人会躲在那里吧
No-one's likely to be hiding in there, are they?
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表