剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
I bid you welcome,
哈克先生
Mr Harker.
我是
I am...
德古拉
Dracula.
你的雇主对你评价很高 哈克先生
Your employer speaks highly of you, Mr Harker.
是的 那块地♥产♥是以你的名义购置的
Yes. The property has been purchased in your name.
一切都安排妥当了
Everything is in order.
我只需要您在几份文件上签个字
I need only your signature on a few documents
卡法克斯修道院就是您的了
and Carfax Abbey will be yours.
我一直很想去英国 哈克先生
I am looking forward to England, Mr Harker.
这里的人都太狭隘了
People here, they are so narrow.
我只会日益萎顿
I wither among them.
他们没有...
They are without...
他们没有味道
They are without flavour!
您是想说个性吧
Perhaps you mean character?
也许吧
Perhaps.
很不错 哈克先生
This is good, Mr Harker.
你一定要经常纠正我的英语
You must correct my English at all times!
你可以教我
From you, I shall learn
怎么装得像一个地道的英国人
to pass among your countrymen as one of their own!
您的英语已经很好了 伯爵
Your English is already excellent, Count.
你是在奉承我
You flatter me.
我没有 我没有
I don't! I don't!
不过恐怕我明天就要走了
However, I'm afraid I will be leaving here tomorrow.
我要马上回英国
I-I have to return to England immediately.
不
No.
抱歉 什么
Sorry?
你没有必要道歉
Your apology is unnecessary.
你要留下来
You are staying!
我们已经谈妥了
It has already been agreed.
和谁谈妥了
With...with whom?
和你的上司
Your superiors.
你将留下来 陪我一个月
You will remain with me for one month,
帮助我精进英语水平
and assist me with my English
以及对贵国文化的了解
and my understanding of your culture.
伯爵 我...
Count, I-I...
不要...
Do not...
不 拜托
No, please.
别显得这么忧心忡忡的 哈克先生
Do not look so concerned, Mr Harker.
这里非常欢迎你
You are most welcome.
伯爵 德古拉伯爵 我是一名律师
C-Count... Count Dracula, I'm a lawyer.
我不是老师
I-I'm not a teacher.
你不需要教导
There will be no need to teach.
你只要待在我的身边 我就能...
Simply remain at my side and I shall...
吸收你
...absorb you.
那个词 吸收
That word - absorb.
是他的原话吗
He said that?
是的
Yes.
吸收
Absorb.
德古拉
你要仔细记好了
Please pay close attention.
我的房♥间很难找
You will not find my home easy to navigate.
这个楼道就像是门和阴影构成的迷宫
It is a rising labyrinth of stairs and doors and shadows.
是的 真是太惊人了
Yes. It's quite remarkable.
在这里 几乎需要用地图才行
One would almost need a map.
我的城♥堡♥没有地图
There is no map of my castle.
完整的设计从未被画在纸上
No complete design was ever committed to paper.
据说有很多人都曾迷失在这曲折往复的长廊中
It is said many souls are lost in the tangle of the corridors.
无尽监狱
Reserata carcerem.
没有锁的...监狱
The prison...without locks.
也许你听说过建筑师的名字
Perhaps you have heard of the architect?
鳏夫彼得鲁维奥
Petruvio the Widower?
没有
No.
这座城♥堡♥是鳏夫的最后一件作品
This castle was the Widower's final work.
用来纪念他逝去的爱人
A monument to his lost love
以及他永远无法再触及的阳光
and the sunlight to which he could never return.
传说他死在这里
Legend has it that he died here...
死在他妻子的臂弯中
In the arms of his wife.
如果他是鳏夫 那她肯定比他先过世吧
If he was a widower, surely she died before him?
那臂弯肯定冰冷无比
It must have been a cold embrace.
不要对那些小家伙不耐烦
Do not be impatient with those sweet little things.
它们从始至终一直陪伴着人类
They are man's companion to the end and beyond.
只要有肉 就有苍蝇
Where there is flesh, there are flies.
到了早上
In the morning,
你将看到阳光从这扇窗户倾泻而下
you will find the sunlight will be streaming through this window.
幸好这些窗帘很厚实
Fortunately, the drapes are very thick.
很抱歉 我的仆从们都不在
Please excuse the absence of my staff.
他们晚上不会来
They are not here at night.
请原谅
Forgive me.
我笨手笨脚的
I-I am clumsy.
没关系 伯爵
Of course, Count.
不过 或许你可以暂借我一块
Th-though perhaps you could lend me a replacement.
恐怕我没有这种东西
I am afraid I do not possess such a thing.
你没有镜子吗
You don't have any mirrors?
虚荣又无价值的东西
Baubles of vanity.
镜子有什么用
What is the purpose of a mirror?
你在自己的眼中可找不到启发
One will find no enlightenment in one's own gaze.
你没事吧 哈克先生
Are you all right, Mr Harker?
我没事 只是划伤了
Oh, I'm fine. It's, er... It's a scratch.
请小心
Please be careful.
我们可要让你毫发无伤地回到你美丽的米娜身边
We cannot return you in any way damaged to your beautiful Mina.
没关系 只是...
It's nothing. It's ju...
我提到过米娜吗
Did I mention Mina?
你在晚餐时提到过她的美丽
I think you spoke of her beauty at dinner.
我不记得我提到过
I don't recall that.
也许是因为你喝多了
Perhaps it was the wine.
不 我几乎没有喝酒
No, I barely drank.
我很同情
My sympathies.
请赶紧包扎好你的手
Please attend to your hand.
真的没事 这...没什么的
It's really fine. It's... It's nothing.
血可不是没什么
Blood is not nothing!
血...就是性命
Blood...is lives.
性命
Lives?
你确定他说的不是"血就是生命"
You are quite certain he did not say "Blood is life"?
-他说"血就是性命" -是的
- He said "Blood is lives"? - He...he did.
没错
Yes.
我当时也觉得奇怪
It struck me as odd.
但他还有其他的古怪行为令你困惑
But there were other oddnesses that preoccupied you?
他怎么知道我在想什么
How could he know my thoughts?
我在晚餐时根本没提过米娜
I never mentioned Mina at dinner.
我确定
I'm certain of it.
狗能顺着最微弱的风闻出情况
A dog can sniff stories on the slightest breeze,
然而我们在大风中还一无所知
while we are blind in the wind.
他能闻出我的想法
He could smell my thoughts in the air?
不 哈克先生 那就太荒唐了
No, Mr Harker. That would be ridiculous.
但也许是通过你的血液
But perhaps in your blood.
也许那些信息在你的血管里流动
Perhaps stories flow in our veins,
一旦会解读 就能明白
if you know how to read them.
血就是性命
Blood is lives...
明晚之前你都不会见到我
You will not see me till tomorrow evening.
我有几项预约
I have...several appointments.
明晚再见之前 请把这里当成你自己家
Till then, please treat my home as your own.
-晚安 -晚...
- I bid you goodnight. - Good n...
有人...
Is someone...?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
所以城♥堡♥里还有另一位客人吗
So there was another guest in the castle?
或许也是个囚徒
Perhaps also a prisoner?
当时我还没意识到我是囚徒
I didn't realise I was a prisoner, at the time.
当晚的情况呢
That night, then?
我睡着了
I slept.
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表